NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 pm » by Spock

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Great debate.

Here is some other unexplained ball type energy

Upload to Disclose.tv

The tether incident was easily simulated in a lab environment. It sucked when I first saw this...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 pm » by Spock

Good stuff Jag. Thanks for posting all that!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm » by Aragajag

Spock wrote:Good stuff Jag. Thanks for posting all that!

I had net problems all day and it started just as I found what I posted so didnt spend much time checking it up. I had read about those stories ages ago though. No doubt there is a huge amount of human ones these days possibly even 100% but the history of it all really leaves the door open for questioning.
Just another thing in this weird world to wonder wtf is really going on.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Spock wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:Great debate.

Here is some other unexplained ball type energy

Upload to Disclose.tv

The tether incident was easily simulated in a lab environment. It sucked when I first saw this...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It looks like we need this guy to investigate the Crop Circles! Nice Video Spock :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 pm » by The57ironman

Spock wrote:
If all of these are made by people in a very short span of time, how do you propose they change the length of the nodes at the bend of the stalk in a pattern which creates longer nodes on the edges of each the circles to shorter elongated nodes towards the center?

This is what is baffling. The length of time it takes to actually create a mosaic of such grand splendor, the technical precision working in darkness and the actual change in each stalks biology.

There are some accredited researchers that have raised the findings, and nobody has ever been able to come forth with a reasonable explanation.

....nobody has ever been able to come forth with a reasonable explanation...

.....nobody... :flop:

:peep:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm » by onedirtyrabbit

Moon Musings - Fleet of UFOs on moon? Or swarm of bats?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZfAw6LQjW4

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 pm » by Knownawareness

New Crop Circle - Reported: 15th Aug 2012 at Wappenbury, Nr Royal Leamington Spa. Warwickshire, UK

Now let us again take into account the " Time Factor ".

Upload to Disclose.tv

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am » by Iwanci

My stance is simply this...

I do not dispute that mystery surrounds some of these circles. I do not dispiute that some of these circles defy common belief and knowledge. I do not dispute that for the most part they are amazing art works regardless of who/m or how they were made.

What I am saying is that just because we (the unknowing) do not know how they were made, does not necesarily mean that aliens were involved.

Spock, I agree with you and Cog and with everyone else who has an opinion on this topic. Your assumptions and mine and Cog's and everyone elses' all have one unifying comminality... the FACT that none of us truly knows.

To quote some professor who himself as a 'belief' without fact does not make anyone's position on this topic any more valid.

I further agree that the safest place to be on this debate is on the fence. I do hope that Cog is 100% correct and that aliens were involved, for a start it would validate most of our 'theories' and belief's about the existence of extraterrestrial life, no one wants this any more than I do, trust me. However, wishful thinking and hope does not in itself prove anything.

The simple answer to this topic in my opinion is that we do not know that which we do not know, putting it another way, just becuase we (you, me, cog and 100 scientists) do not understand how it is being done, does not mean that we know how it is being done, either way.

So, you think its aliens or devinity, great, keep thinking that as it is a valid option. I think it is man made, and chances are that I am either right or wrong. At the end of the day, I cannot convince you that they are man made, nor do I intend to, your opinion is yours my friend and you can state it, just as I am stating mine.

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 1:55 pm » by Dukettt

Is there any picture of CC's that is laid on a pristine field, without those tractor/sprinkler tire lines going trough the field? It would seem it would be quite easy to build a lightweight (aluminiun scaffolding ect). rig with adjustable wheel base. This could be assembled and adjusted quickly on site and hauled above the site chosen for CC using ropes ect.. Fits in the back of the van when un-assembled. Silent. Could have rotating parts ect. and hold instruments/lights/people for laying the crop. Trained crew of 10 people could make some pretty impressive stuff in one night, maybe, i dont know ;)
Possible?? With good planning (like 8 months or so?)

This one is a sprinkler used on fields, not the CC machine...imagine they have this already at hand...

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 am » by Iwanci

Yes Duckett, but can you fit those scaffolds in a UFO? :mrgreen:

How about using a lawnmower with bent blades? I have one of those and all it does it bend the grass rather that cutting it... (reminds me, I need to change the blades)...

The 'time' issue is an issue for me... I mean, who say's these things are appearing in 15 seconds? 15 Minutes? 15 Hours? 15 Days? It is well documented that several farmers have come out saying they had been paid for the use of their land... now, the fact that most of these CC's are in semi secluded fields (away from the public eye) who's to say exactly how much time they are being made in?

Now, there is the radiation and the bending of the nodes and the weaving on some of these CC's...

Slowly but surely the pieces of this puzzle will come together and all will be revealed... I am not holding my breath on Alien involvement however.

Does anyone know if there is a readily available substance that when sprayed on crops can make them bend? Lime perhaps?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext