NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 am » by Hackjames

Iwanci wrote:The simplest answer is almost always usually the correct one ! :flop:

No, that's just something people tell themselves when they don't want to consider the topic at hand in any great detail, or admit that their own explanations are insufficient.

Iwanci wrote:However, I am still keen to understand how the CC's are being done exactly.

Are you? Why? You know that you're never going to understand, correct?

Iwanci wrote:Either way, I think they are great works of art, and I would pay to see one being made.

You can do that, I'm sure. Ask whoever made the list you posted.

@Cognoscenti
Good quote.

@Cornbread
You're corny.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 7:17 am » by Hurtswhenipee

If you find you are getting frustated on this topic......Give this a listen

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 am » by Iwanci

Hack are you a stooge or do you have a degenerative mental condition?

Add to the debate in a positive manner or stfu... :flop:

Lesson number 1 for you... when something is a 'theory' it is open for scruitiny and rightly should be scutinised, until it becomes a 'fact'. At that point we move on to another theory, we call this progress...

If we believed that everything we did not understand was the work of some 'paranormal' or extra terrestrial involvement, then by definition all magicians are et's and women are indeed from another planet.

Naturally, from your comments you totally understand the way CC's are formed right? So please enlighten us... some small attention to some minor facts wouldn't go astray either. So tell us exactly how CC's are being made?

So, for the sake of the argument at hand, do some research either way, and state your convictions...remember to always 'attack' the theory not the person, or simply let the adults do the talking...

Now go back to your lego's....

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 am » by Hackjames

This was worth logging back in for, thank you.

Iwanci wrote:Hack are you a stooge or do you have a degenerative mental condition?

Are those my only choices? That seems unfair. Given the choice, I'd go with "inexplicably amused".

Iwanci wrote:Add to the debate in a positive manner or stfu... :flop:

I'll try to be more like you think I should be so you can be happier.

Iwanci wrote:Lesson number 1 for you... when something is a 'theory' it is open for scruitiny and rightly should be scutinised, until it becomes a 'fact'. At that point we move on to another theory, we call this progress...

I'm all for scruitiny, even scrutiny for that matter, but when it comes to what is scutinised I'm not as sure. You've given me a lot to think on already!

Iwanci wrote:If we believed that everything we did not understand was the work of some 'paranormal' or extra terrestrial involvement, then by definition all magicians are et's and women are indeed from another planet.

That's a very astute observation, thank you for it.

Iwanci wrote:Naturally, from your comments you totally understand the way CC's are formed right? So please enlighten us... some small attention to some minor facts wouldn't go astray either. So tell us exactly how CC's are being made?

I'm curious which of my comments in particular gave you that impression? Actually I'm not, but I'm pretty sure you'll have something fun to say about it. Go ahead, please.

Iwanci wrote:So, for the sake of the argument at hand, do some research either way, and state your convictions...remember to always 'attack' the theory not the person, or simply let the adults do the talking...

Now go back to your lego's....

:flop:

I love you. Passionately. Keep writing things like that, I'm studying adults.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 am » by Dukettt

Hackjames wrote:I'm all for scruitiny, even scrutiny for that matter, but when it comes to what is scutinised I'm not as sure. You've given me a lot to think on already!

The irony! Thank you internet!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 am » by Hackjames

Yeah...

I'm all for scruitiny, even scrutiny for that matter, but when it comes to what is scutinised I'm not as sure. You've given me a lot to think on already!

Make any sense now? If not, try reading what I was quoting. You'll piece it together.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 am » by SamueltheLion

how about people stop getting so consumed by ego and turning it into a forum drama, look at the facts instead ?

:look:

edward leedskalnin & coral castle.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012r.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/102381186469184/

groups are WORKING on this Extra-Planetary level technology, whilst we are just talking about.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wholeness.

http://www.code144.com/2012/04/the-numb ... 9-6105195/

and i fail at maths, flunked it, didn't really do well in school all around,
although i have a yearning to learn about it, maybe someone else gifted in that department can look into this stuff, and report back to us?

i know it's genuine, i feel it in my bones :)

it also connects up with raphael's rambling, who used to be a member on this fine forum but was scared away by the trolls with their heads in the sand, or was he even banned?

The problem is that unless one is psychologically willing to take a risk of being wrong – to risk believing in something just for a while – one will never put one’s self in a position to see the next step along the way.

Because the very nature of coming to understand something is by progression. And you just aren’t going to see the next step, because you haven’t allowed yourself the perspective. You hold yourself back indefinitely.

say what? does anyone get this? xD

i'll just have to look deeper i guess, need to do the work i'm here to do, as no one else seems to picking up all this wonderful stuff, instead they insist on indulging in mainstream fluff, instead of stuff of substance.

don't you think Shakespeare had to battle to gain acceptance, heraldry, recognition?

:think:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm » by Iwanci

All that hot air could be put to better use Hack, like for example doing some research and posting something of value or perhaps blowing up party balloons or something... :alien51:

At any rate, believe what you like mate, I am not here to try to prove anything nor to convince anyone of anything, I am only here to express an opinion. Can't wait to hear your opinion by the way, don't believe you have expressed it yet???

So, stay well my friend. :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

I contacted Crop Circle Connector with some questions.

Good Day M8,

My name is Mike and I enjoy your web site and feel you are leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else.

Questions

1) Is there a group of people who verify circles as real, fake or uncertain?
2) Are all the circles you post verified real? (Based on what has been accepted as real anyway)
3) I know that circles that are new would take time to examine, but you want to be able to get pictures and information available soon. Do you think the circles should be listed in 4 catorgories?
a. New unverified
b. Verified as real
c. Unverified old or pre testing method
d. Hoax (man made)
4) Is there any new information about the latest trend of non circle types and weaves? (I mean do they exibit the same elongated or burst nodes or is there anything different?)

Thank you M Two thumbs up AWESOME

Reply I received

Questions

1) Is there a group of people who verify circles as real, fake or uncertain?

Well difficult answer I think crop circles are very subjective and one group/person can say this crop circle is fake and another group/person can say it is genuine.

Who is right and Who is wrong?

I think its a bit like an Art gallery where you walk through and decided which paintings you like

2) Are all the circles you post verified real? (Based on what has been accepted as real anyway)

We do not make this judgement ourselves as we just provide the circle information with images etc and let people decide for themselves. Of course basing this on the last answer I gave you.

3) I know that circles that are new would take time to examine, but you want to be able to get pictures and information available soon. Do you think the circles should be listed in 4 catorgories?
a. New unverified
b. Verified as real
c. Unverified old or pre testing method
d. Hoax (man made)

Well if we did this we would get into very deep water (see Above) as we would get accuse by one party of believers and praise by another party. We can not win!!!

4) Is there any new information about the latest trend of non circle types and weaves? (I mean do they exibit the same elongated or burst nodes or is there anything different?)

It seems people are afraid nowadays we to do field reports as committing yourself can sometimes backfire.

So you see the difficult situation we are in regarding the circles.

All the Best

Mark F...... and Aspen Colorado F......

The Crop Circle Connector
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm » by Noentry

UFOTV: Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext