NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 am » by Cognoscenti

@99socks: What was the most complicated thing you ever built, or made ? A piece of furniture?, a musical instrument, a house? You got it perfectly right with no mistakes right? Perfectly right on the first try. I thought so: you are not a believer in the rule of human fallibility. Now you see before you a crop formation of great complexity at least two hundred feet in diameter, which on the ground is a bewildering maze accomplished in complete darkness without a single mistake, with no previous practice in executing this particular design....Now that the skeptics are forced to give up the long-standing rope and board explanation you grasp for greater technology, that you now presume had to be used....How about that weed eater? Well that would create a lot of noise that has never been recorded in the history of the phenomenon, and well, you know the stalks are not cut or even damaged. Laser pointer devices and GPS? Well they sure as hell don't help you walk a razor sharp line 4-6 inches wide without a single wobble. Now you grasp again....satellite mounted lasers and masers....The longer it takes you to concede how stupid these ideas are, you are really starting to embarass yourself.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 am » by 99socks

Cognoscenti wrote:@99socks: What was the most complicated thing you ever built, or made ? A piece of furniture?, a musical instrument, a house? You got it perfectly right with no mistakes right? Perfectly right on the first try. I thought so: you are not a believer in the rule of human fallibility. Now you see before you a crop formation of great complexity at least two hundred feet in diameter, which on the ground is a bewildering maze accomplished in complete darkness without a single mistake, with no previous practice in executing this particular design....Now that the skeptics are forced to give up the long-standing rope and board explanation you grasp for greater technology, that you now presume had to be used....How about that weed eater? Well that would create a lot of noise that has never been recorded in the history of the phenomenon, and well, you know the stalks are not cut or even damaged. Laser pointer devices and GPS? Well they sure as hell don't help you walk a razor sharp line 4-6 inches wide without a single wobble. Now you grasp again....satellite mounted lasers and masers....The longer it takes you to concede how stupid these ideas are, you are really starting to embarass yourself.

Satellites are the closest we know in the public as to how these are made, but too often we forget that military technology is, in some cases, decades ahead of civilian technology. The point is, we throw out the "human" factor simply because everyone has "men with 2x4's stomping through a field" on the brain. While that most definitely is NOT the method being used for except maybe for the most elementary designs, I am certain the answer is possibly more mundane than "aliens did it." A great piece of evidence is that if you take a series of photos of crop circles over the last 15+ years, you will notice that the early ones are far simpler and more sloppy than the ones created today.... which basically says that whoever is making these is learning how to make them better. Which is fine... but if someone wants to pull out medieval evidence of devils chopping up crops, that means "the aliens" have had several hundred years to get this figured out. So why did "they" wait hundreds of years before taking time to learn and improve, and instead did so much in the last 15 years?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 am » by Lowsix

Cognoscenti wrote: Well they sure as hell don't help you walk a razor sharp line 4-6 inches wide without a single wobble. The longer it takes you to concede how stupid these ideas are, you are really starting to embarass yourself.

No, id say you are starting to embarrass YOURself..

And if you are really in the medical field (which i highly doubt)
I hope to shit you arent responsible for the critical health of anyone.

Here is a TWO MINUTE answer to your UNSOLVEABLE 6 inch wide line.

If i can figure that out so quickly..with so little thought...
someone invested in it, can do the same. And Better.

You are really starting to get fucking annoying.

And technically my illustration is slightly incorrect.
Left upright, the flex in the rod would leave small room for path deviation,
however, this variable is removed if the rod is pointed down directly at the barbell.

#Fact
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 am » by Newearthman

Hey Low6, I don't usually talk like this but you should really keep your mouth shut on this topic. Cogni and I have you far outgunned, the truth does not lie, this crop formation is unexplainable by science and our current level of modern technology, you can not prove otherwise. Formations like this are truly a mystery, case closed!
Last edited by Newearthman on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:25 am » by 99socks

Lowsix wrote:
Cognoscenti wrote: Well they sure as hell don't help you walk a razor sharp line 4-6 inches wide without a single wobble. The longer it takes you to concede how stupid these ideas are, you are really starting to embarass yourself.

No, id say you are starting to embarrass YOURself..

And if you are really in the medical field (which i highly doubt)
I hope to shit you arent responsible for the critical health of anyone.

Here is a TWO MINUTE answer to your UNSOLVEABLE 6 inch wide line.

If i can figure that out so quickly..with so little thought...
someone invested in it, can do the same. And Better.

You are really starting to get fucking annoying.

And technically my illustration is slightly incorrect.
Left upright, the flex in the rod would leave small room for path deviation,
however, this variable is removed if the rod is pointed down directly at the barbell.

#Fact

See, and here I was thinking up computers with programs similar to the ones that are used to control the stitching in embroidery machines and the carving of steel and wood in manufacturing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I guess I make things too hard... Dumbells and a fishing rod it is! :flop:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:26 am » by 99socks

Newearthman wrote:Hey Low6, I don't usually talk like this but you should really keep your mouth shut on this topic. Cogni and I have you far outgunned, the truth does not lie, this crop formation is unexplainable by science, you can not prove otherwise. Case closed!

Just because no one's figured out the puzzle yet doesn't mean it's insolvable.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 am » by Lowsix

Here's another 30 second thought experiment.
Yes, thirty seconds to come up with this alternate method.

http://dvice.com/archives/2008/10/recon-scout-the.php

And Cog, its not that you believe(without any evidence whatsoever) that Intrastellar intelligence is communicating with us, albeit ONLY with shapes that CAN be scaled, and marked, and laid down with analog methods..its that you are starting to do so with an increasingly and unwarranted patronizing attitude.

When they lay down one single design that cant be geometrically replicated, with post markers, and sight lines, circles and basic tools, then well...youre talking out of your ass..that it can ONLY be done by aliens..

Or you know..my old standby..

Simply put cameras on the SAME FUCKING FIELDS where they ONLY occur in..ever.
But we all know..again..that wont happen..it would give the game away.

Lol Nem, youre adorable.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 am » by Newearthman

Lowsix wrote:Lol Nem, youre adorable.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the top political bullshitter for the current administration! Whats his name...

This guy, Jay Carney...Is this you Low6, are you Carney???

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 am » by Lowsix

lol Be Nice Nemmie.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 am » by Newearthman

Lowsix wrote:lol Be Nice Nemmie.

No, I will not surrender until you admit that no one here on dtv can explain the phenomenon :nope:

PreviousNext