NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 am » by 99socks

Newearthman wrote:
Lowsix wrote:lol Be Nice Nemmie.

No, I will not surrender until you admit that no one here on dtv can explain the phenomenon :nope:

But didn't you explain it? That it's created by aliens?

J/k....
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am » by Newearthman

What you may call aliens I would call family.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 am » by Switchtrip

Image Image
Right, remember this one from the boomtown fair, cheese foot head, a few weeks ago, ( august-9th-two-crop-circle-one-intricate-t76462.html) well it was obviously done by these artist from Arcadia Spectacular, aparently they had to pay the farmer to do it, someone said hear (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater)

This is there logo, possible photo shop? BUT WITH A REAL ONE NEXT TO THERE FESTIVAL as above Image Image

Arcadia crew are into aliens big time, check out there opening ceremony, not my taste in music, but each to there own, check it out though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

They are traveling artist's, from Bristol way, seems like they left Winchester went back home, then another one (the op hear) appears near Bristol??? And has got a ring around it just like the one in Winchester. Are they or the little circles you see out side big ones sometimes , the artist signature perhaps?

we have many skilled weavers hear in England, I believe there is more than one set of circle makers about. but i think i have connected some dots, mainly because they have there logo on one. some are pointing to these artists. The real ones are probally just plain old circles.

Why are they nearly always in Wiltshire or Hampshire. And why do people alway presume these were done in the dark, and whats the problem with that anyway we do have lights in this age.

oh and nobody comented on this one from the other month that i found pictures of that took at least 3 days to make

today-s-crop-circle-t75783-50.html

These ones are man made.

I am a believer that there's something out there, im struggling with my encounters to be honest, but most of this crop circle stuff is art, thats being seen all round the world.

Peace all!

:peep:
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 am » by *WillEase*

I think Switchtrip proved these things are man made. :flop:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am » by Newearthman

willease666 wrote:I think Switchtrip proved these things are man made. :flop:

Must be some sweet cool aid... :?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 am » by Knownawareness

Newearthman wrote:Must be some sweet cool aid... :?

@Newearthman
I can see You are thinking logically

It is just the same as the London Olympics right infront of You but people still said " No it was no Mega Ritual right infront of the whole world ".

The Crop Circles are not made by man or mans technology. Understand and get this through your heads.

The DNA of the plant changes into a Crystaline Form. The idea of a HEAVY WEIGHT comes from a stubborn view point. The crops are never forced to the ground nor is there ever any sign of damage. This instantly rules out any ideas brought forth where things like weights making tracks can ever be plausible.

The crop circles tend to begin where the Farmer planted his very first node on the field on its first day.

The crops have been tested and the result was instant boiled similar to micro wave heating only much faster. The crops bend as if instructed and they simply lean they are not touching again this rules out weighted devices. Also after this process they are Crystaline.

The biggest crop circles I know of is 800 feet and had 483 connecting circles the time frame was around 3 and 1/2 hours of darkness in which it could appear.

Last year crop circles where discovered with 5 layers of WEAVING plus the Incredible design. Add that to your enquiry and try to include man.

A camera HAS been used and put on the fields of known activity. Even a white ball of light has been captured in the day time by a reporters video camera.

The crop circles have meanings if one actually takes the time to research them.

As for patterns the first one starts simple and it then begins to tell a story warns us of things and explains many things You are told in a half truths.

Crop cirlces have appeared in dirt, snow and wheat fields.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the government knew how to create Crystaline Structures within DNA then they would fix the defects in their own DNA and they would be done with the Human Race.

But they cant fix there DNA our past Alien Friends within Dulce Base knew this well. We know that didnt end well and the US was left with backwards plans and no one left to teach them.

The elite may have much power in technology but it is defective just like their DNA. This is why their cloaking devices fail in flight. It is a guesstimate. Tungusta was a back engineered UFO Engine exploding mid flight with two human pilots.

Man is not perfect however the crop circles of importance are.

The elite are king of this Sand Box but they are not allowed to play anywhere else. So they make the most of it here keeping every one they can down playing with them. Thinking it is fun.

Wishful thinking that Man would ever be so clever by himself.........

If we do have the technology hidden.... it did not come from an earth scientist.

" Its is just more of Pandoras Box leaking at the side ".

I would be happy to debate real ideas of merit. Not wishful thinking that we have the technology when all America wanted from the Aliens was WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY. Look where that has got us.

Knownawareness

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 am » by *WillEase*

Knownawareness wrote:The Crop Circles are not made by man or mans technology. Understand and get this through your heads.

Prove it... :top:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 am » by Cia212

Knownawareness wrote:The crops are never forced to the ground nor is there ever any sign of damage.

Prove that too.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 am » by Seahawk

Having read all posts in this thread, it seems to me that nobody has proved anything.

Deja vu.

What's that quote about doing the same thing over and over, again, and expecting different results? :think:

I mean, we've all known for a long time that- at least- some crop circles are made by humans. No need to "prove" what is already common knowledge.

No one can prove- or has proved- that all crop circles are made by humans, and no one can prove- or has proved- that some crop circles are made by extraterrestrials- so far.

You can challenge one who asserts that some C.C.s are made by E.T.s, to "prove it."

And

You can challenge one who asserts that all C.C.s are man made, to "prove it."

At this point, neither can fulfill that challenge.

"Same as it ever was" - David Byrne :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:59 am » by Boatman

How come no one has photographed the Aliens making these crop circles?. The Aliens must be Cagey F*ckers, and i'm surprised no one has figured out what these crop circles mean?.
I think they are in the part man made, and Aliens are responsible but i just wish i could photograph a bloody UFO making them.

PreviousNext