NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 am » by Cia212

Seahawk100 wrote:No one can prove- or has proved- that all crop circles are made by humans, and no one can prove- or has proved- that some crop circles are made by extraterrestrials- so far.

The difference is that no one has proved that ANY crop circle is anything other than man made.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 am » by -Marduk-

Knownawareness wrote:
@Newearthman
I can see You are thinking logically

It is just the same as the London Olympics right infront of You but people still said " No it was no Mega Ritual right infront of the whole world ".

The Crop Circles are not made by man or mans technology. Understand and get this through your heads.

The DNA of the plant changes into a Crystaline Form. The idea of a HEAVY WEIGHT comes from a stubborn view point. The crops are never forced to the ground nor is there ever any sign of damage. This instantly rules out any ideas brought forth where things like weights making tracks can ever be plausible.

The crop circles tend to begin where the Farmer planted his very first node on the field on its first day.

The crops have been tested and the result was instant boiled similar to micro wave heating only much faster. The crops bend as if instructed and they simply lean they are not touching again this rules out weighted devices. Also after this process they are Crystaline.

The biggest crop circles I know of is 800 feet and had 483 connecting circles the time frame was around 3 and 1/2 hours of darkness in which it could appear.

Last year crop circles where discovered with 5 layers of WEAVING plus the Incredible design. Add that to your enquiry and try to include man.

A camera HAS been used and put on the fields of known activity. Even a white ball of light has been captured in the day time by a reporters video camera.

The crop circles have meanings if one actually takes the time to research them.

As for patterns the first one starts simple and it then begins to tell a story warns us of things and explains many things You are told in a half truths.

Crop cirlces have appeared in dirt, snow and wheat fields.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the government knew how to create Crystaline Structures within DNA then they would fix the defects in their own DNA and they would be done with the Human Race.

But they cant fix there DNA our past Alien Friends within Dulce Base knew this well. We know that didnt end well and the US was left with backwards plans and no one left to teach them.

The elite may have much power in technology but it is defective just like their DNA. This is why their cloaking devices fail in flight. It is a guesstimate. Tungusta was a back engineered UFO Engine exploding mid flight with two human pilots.

Man is not perfect however the crop circles of importance are.

The elite are king of this Sand Box but they are not allowed to play anywhere else. So they make the most of it here keeping every one they can down playing with them. Thinking it is fun.

Wishful thinking that Man would ever be so clever by himself.........

If we do have the technology hidden.... it did not come from an earth scientist.

" Its is just more of Pandoras Box leaking at the side ".

I would be happy to debate real ideas of merit. Not wishful thinking that we have the technology when all America wanted from the Aliens was WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY. Look where that has got us.

Knownawareness

Can you make a short pointless rap out of it?!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 pm » by Tjahzi

i remember something 'bout anomalous electromagnetic readings & rare earth elements found in great quantities with some other crop circles - allegedly.

anyone has any of this stuff?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm » by Iwanci

There is grafiti near where I live, the problem is that no one ever sees anyone drawing it. The other problem is that where some grafiti is drawn it defies logic, the centre of a 20 story building for example, no windows and no ledge...

Now, looking at this grafiti one cannot help but notice one strange fact, you cant really tell what it is about although it looks like letters used by use humans.

It could be aliens I guess, they could be trying to comunicate with use using modern means. Some people have seen lights in the middle of the night, clearly these lights are off the alien space ships or light orbs.

Or... it could just be very creative people putting their mark on our buildings and doing so when no one can see them.? Actually, in several of our lane ways the council has paid ($$$) for these grafiti artists to do their thing on the walls and they did this in the day.

Talking to some grafoto artisits I asked... "Why tag walls with pictures that no one can understand?, why not tag so that people can idemntify with the artist?"

The answer: "Don't worry, the people that understand know exactly how to identify the artist".

Call me simple, but does anyone else see similarities to crop circle artistry?

No doubt these are talented people doing the crop circles, but they are people nonetheless.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 pm » by Cognoscenti

@lowsix: Well I have to say that is one of the most incredibly funny suggestions for inscribing a perfectly straight line, but one that would be easily testable. So what pound test line do you have to use and well wouldn't you have to put the dumbell down on one side of the formation then walk to the other side and then start reeling it in? What happens when the dumbell gets snagged on one of the many flint nodules that litter these fields, you reckon it will ride straight over them without wobbling off to one side? Better yet, why dont you produce a short 2 minute video from an elevated camera position showing us what a nice straight line that can be created using this technique?

Here is one of the ground shots of the perimeter ring. Why don't you now show us in a short 2 minute video how you can do this?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm » by Switchtrip

Somebody posted this LINK http://www.circlemakers.org , then it was deleted for some reason, these humans are responsible for a lot of circles, check em out,

http://www.circlemakers.org/

Peace all!

:peep:
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Cognoscenti wrote: Here is one of the ground shots of the perimeter ring. Why don't you now show us in a short 2 minute video how you can do this?

I totally lllllooooove the woven ones!
So... if it wasn't :alien: :alien: :alien: , then it mmmmmmust be mmmmmagic!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

No kids were harmed! Really! ^^
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm » by Slith

Ohzehgermans wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thats f'kn hilarious. Poor kid

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm » by 99socks

Electromagnetic elements in crop circles... explained by satellite technology...

Weaving.... explained by WAVES.. again, satellite technology...

Getting more advanced... explained by the advancement of GPS.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 pm » by Lowsix

Cognoscenti wrote:@lowsix: Well I have to say that is one of the most incredibly funny suggestions for inscribing a perfectly straight line, but one that would be easily testable. So what pound test line do you have to use and well wouldn't you have to put the dumbell down on one side of the formation then walk to the other side and then start reeling it in? What happens when the dumbell gets snagged on one of the many flint nodules that litter these fields, you reckon it will ride straight over them without wobbling off to one side? Better yet, why dont you produce a short 2 minute video from an elevated camera position showing us what a nice straight line that can be created using this technique?

Here is one of the ground shots of the perimeter ring. Why don't you now show us in a short 2 minute video how you can do this?

By the same logic..

Why cant YOU produce a 2 minute video showing it done,
since it is done every single year, in the same exact fields?

Biggest story in the history of mankind would warrant, or justify,
some very attentive cameras I would think.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claims. ie.. you.

All i did was a thought experiment showing how possible solutions
could be derived within a short time frame.

For some reason mystically unexplainable reason,
(completely unlike their British counterparts apparently),
American farmers dont take kindly to destruction of their crops..(without compensation...*cough)
or I would MOST certainly attempt a recreation.

I find that odd...as do a lot of folk.
That the aliens ONLY like certain fields in a certain part of the world...
and that NO complex crop circles appear in fields where the owners carry guns.

Things that make ya go 'hmmmmmmmmm".

PS. i wouldnt use fishing line. Id use nylon twine.
And a Salt fishing rig.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext