NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:31 pm » by Newearthman

Maybe it's neither Aliens or Humans...It could be from the spirit world, like Angels or ascended masters from Earths past.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:07 pm » by SamueltheLion

Newearthman wrote:Maybe it's neither Aliens or Humans...It could be from the spirit world, like Angels or ascended masters from Earths past.

i like this reply newearthman :)

ascended masters are (can be) humans
and angels... well, an angel is a messenger... so i would agree.

my personal hunch though is: HAARP and the NAZIS.

and of course, the venusians

:look:

interesting subject for sure.

viktor schauberger and tesla did make ufo designs and flying discs...
maybe this is just what crop circles are? designs, patterns, displays of higher intelligence?
beamed into the earth by their -pew pew- lasers. that or haarp!
or charged songoku dragon ball z super power chakra lightning being emitted from ascended masters tentacles, woops i mean hands.

why do we have to place such artificial restrictions on things? barriers.

all is one remember? you say, "no it cant be higher intelligence", well, i would say nazi scientists are cleverer than me, at least at inventing certain things, and could call them "higher intelligences".

if 2012 really is the 0 point, maybe these are messages from time travellers! :D

watcha think?

anyone remember that tv show sliders? :)

scientists have actually said time travel and teleportation have been successfully proven to work.
look up Max Planck institute & send an email for more info?

and just for the lulz

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/10/wait- ... ron-co.php

According to a couple nutjobs that I'm actually starting to believe, the Large Hadron Collider is actually destroying itself FROM THE FUTURE to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson particle. Whoa.

of course, you might stop looking for evidence outside of yourself, aliens (time travel machines/ new technology/ yadda yadda) or whatever you're looking for, outside, if you realized you are already in a machine and it's called the body, that it has portals to... everywhere, and a part of your 4th dimensional self is like the model of a tesseract; it can move in lots of direction at once, including backwards and forwards in time, via the imagination and memory, but alas, i'm going in circles, i've said this all before and no one seems to care, understand, or notice?

i guess the most important thing about higher dimensional geometry is that it can always go INWARDS, i think there's a big message right there 4 us.

pfffft! :D

:sunny:

Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm » by SamueltheLion

not to spam, but i thought this was particularly interesting and relevant:

Ephesians 3:17
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18:And may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ

19:And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Job 11:8 They are higher than the heavens--what can you do? They are deeper than the depths of the grave--what can you know?

i'm sure there are relevant passages in buddhist, hindi and islamic as well as zoroastrowhateverian texts, but i'm not versed in those, so there it is.

the "fullness of god" i think LOOKS like this:

torus aura vortex nexus...

is there a "wrinkle" in time? ;D
[img]http://meghankharvey.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/wrinkleintime.jpg
[/img]

hugo weaving "red skull" has it:

jack says harr my boy, harr...

Upload to Disclose.tv

BEHOLD!

:D

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/mys ... e=activity

"the 4th density, it's real: here it is"

Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm » by Newearthman

So Sam, are you trying to tell us that your a time traveler through space and if so can you simplify it to a few easy steps so the layman can take a trip too?

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm » by Seahawk

I don't know about ascended masters or angels, but some other fun and interesting stuff there, Sam. :flop:

I find myself- still- unbiased in this subject. Because of what I don't know, I have not taken one side, or the other. Looking from that perspective, thinking in a convergent manner, it seems that both sides are weighted pretty evenly- almost balanced- with assorted conjecture, hypothesis, and conclusions based on inductive and deductive reasoning. At any rate, I do appreciate the perspective.

Terje Toftenes' film (below.) is a pretty good film on the subject. While acknowledging man-made crop circles, it looks at some of the scientific research, the geometry, the numbers, and meta physical aspects centered around the study of the perceived "real" ones. I don't agree, or nod, to the entirety of the film, but the greater part of it is well done. It raises some very interesting questions, makes some good points and observations, and makes some very interesting possibilities seem not entirely unreasonable.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 am » by Cia212

Switchtrip wrote:Somebody posted this LINK http://www.circlemakers.org , then it was deleted for some reason, these humans are responsible for a lot of circles, check em out,

http://www.circlemakers.org/

That was me. I deleted it because the linked pictures weren't displaying correctly - but it's a great site.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am » by Dagnamski

Doncha just lurve square crop cirlces :?:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 am » by Cognoscenti

@lowsix: I can't duplicte these effects, and that is my point: these effects cannot imaginably be done through physical compression of the plants, ie differential layering , plant node elongation and bending, starch grain crystallization within the stems of the plants, etc. As to location: if you want to send messages of communication you want them to be recieved. Therefore, they will be placed repeatedly in an area where people are going to find them; in an area where they have generated the greatest interest. Additionally, the geology of Wiltshire may play a role as to the preferred location. Wiltshire is located over a chalk aquifer. Water moving though calcium carbonate generates an electrical charge. This may provide a more optimal substrate for the crop circle energies to function. It has been shown that as the summer progresses and the area of the water-holding aquifer shrinks, so does the contour of the greeatest concentration of formations. In addition, it has been shown that the soil in genuine formations is drier than soil from the same field due to applied heat and evaporation of moisture.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying definitively that aliens are making crop circles, though advanced non-human intelligence remains a strong possibility. Another strong possibility is humans from the future, using technology we do not yet possess. The purpose would be to change some of our collective behaviors in order to avoid certain catastrophic consequences of our current timeline without violating the "grandfather paradox". Another possibility is that formations are generated by the energy of mass human subconscious working through the so-called "morphogenic field." Any one of these possibilities deserves strict scientific and thoughtful examination and the phenomenon CANNOT be relegated to the product of land artists using mechanical flattening devices or any other imaginable existant human technology.

Anyway, here is a picture of a formation that appeared in Wilbur, Washington , USA this year in a field of wheat in which there were no tramlines. The only track leading to the formation was made by the farmer , and subsequently by the photographer who used a kite with camera to obtain the image.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Seahawk100 wrote:I don't know about ascended masters or angels, but some other fun and interesting stuff there, Sam. :flop:

I find myself- still- unbiased in this subject. Because of what I don't know, I have not taken one side, or the other. Looking from that perspective, thinking in a convergent manner, it seems that both sides are weighted pretty evenly- almost balanced- with assorted conjecture, hypothesis, and conclusions based on inductive and deductive reasoning. At any rate, I do appreciate the perspective.

Terje Toftenes' film (below.) is a pretty good film on the subject. While acknowledging man-made crop circles, it looks at some of the scientific research, the geometry, the numbers, and meta physical aspects centered around the study of the perceived "real" ones. I don't agree, or nod, to the entirety of the film, but the greater part of it is well done. It raises some very interesting questions, makes some good points and observations, and makes some very interesting possibilities seem not entirely unreasonable.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I find myself on Seahawwk's fence :flop: Great comments by all. We have a great community of minds at work here, thank you for sharing.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers:
:cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm » by Iwanci

If we can believe that one man (or men) are capable of doing great work, why would it be beyond reason to believe that another man (or men) are capable of doing the brilliant?

Is the level of complexity not subjective? One man's rubbish is another man's treasure, and vice ersa.

some crop circles do not defy human manufacture, they simply defy comprehension. This is NOT a new problem for man. Not so long ago we would have baulked t anyone who purported to be able to send moving images from one box to another, here today we take TV for granted. Wi-fi? what? you mean to tell me I do not need a cable to plug into the internet? Go back just 10 - 15 years ago and tell someone that this was possible, better still, go back 5 years ago and try to explain to someone how this works and they would think you were a genius.

So why am I saying all this?

My reasoning is that we should never dispute the fact that man is capable of the most amazing feats. So we don't yet fully understand how these 'people' are forming the crop circles, so what? We will one fay look back and wonder what all the hype was about.

For those that believe everything they read, don't. History has shown us that even the most honourable of men is capable of lies and deception. Show me a credible scientist being filmed admitting that these circles cannot possibly be man made.. show me ONE.. and he/she must be credible and a known scientist willing to lose his/her reputation in the argument.

Why is this important? Simple, an unknown scientist has nothing to lose and everything to gain by raising his/her profile regardless of the outcome. A well known and internationally recognised and respected scientist has everything to lose by being wrong, and so, I am betting that the prognosis will be towards man made rather than ET's.

So bring on your credible sources... I want to believe ...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext