NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 am » by Noentry

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm » by Iwanci

So we believe it because it was 'filmed'? I guess if you believe this footage to be real then I am guessing some of the lochness monster footage is equally convincing... by all accounts lets pretend that man isn't capable of making footage like this up... judging by the poor and unconvinving spate of recent hollywood movies, I am starting to think that maybe man isn't able to produce a good movie.

Seriously people... look at things for what they are, not for what they are not. Weigh up the arguments for and against and apply a little common sense... then make up your minds...

The only mysterious thing about crop circles is that people can actually convince themselves that they are not man made...

sorry, but I am not convinced.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 12:54 pm » by Cognoscenti

@iwanci: You will be eating your words some day my friend, I guarantee it. Contact
Dr. Horace Drew through the Crop Circle Connector and prepare to be humbled

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm » by Iwanci

@conoscenti, so these are the best well known scientists we can come up with? People who are obviously writing their findings in main stream 'books' for the purpose of selling them and making money?

How about you find me some government scientists (any government will do), someone with a lot at stake if they report untruths? Someone who fears losing their status and is willing to lay their reputation on the line... find me the name of these and I will personally contact them and make my enquiries.

If you are correct I will write my findings in a book with YOU and we can publish our findings together... and make some money along the way.

I want to believe, but every research finding that suggests these circles are not man made are full of unfounded and unveryfiable 'evidence'.

Take the picture of the stems that show the nodes... has anyone that we know of collected a sample of the stems personally and had them analysed by someone reputable, perhaps without briefing them on where they were collected? Or yet again is the end result already assumed and the findings skewed in that direction?

Who says that man has not got the technology to do this by the way? Perhaps man has technologies that the lay person does not know of as yet? That wouldn't be a first either would it? Do we know if these crops could be sprayed by some material in some pattern and then the crop is exposed to some radiation from above resulting in the circle? Is that possible?

I would never put anything past man kinds ability to decieve, whether intentional or not.

I hope it is me that has to eat my words mate, I truly do, this is the way we learn no? Imagine a world where we are always right? How boring...

Then again, if you need to eat your words, I will be more than happy to buy you a drink to make the swalloing a little more pleasant for you...

:flop: :cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm » by Spock

Iwanci wrote:Seriously people... look at things for what they are, not for what they are not. Weigh up the arguments for and against and apply a little common sense... then make up your minds...

If all of these are made by people in a very short span of time, how do you propose they change the length of the nodes at the bend of the stalk in a pattern which creates longer nodes on the edges of each the circles to shorter elongated nodes towards the center?

This is what is baffling. The length of time it takes to actually create a mosaic of such grand splendor, the technical precision working in darkness and the actual change in each stalks biology.

There are some accredited researchers that have raised the findings, and nobody has ever been able to come forth with a reasonable explanation.

This is why there is a mystery, not simply because people wish to believe in aliens, but because there is absolute intelligence behind these formations created in a manner which can not simply be shrugged off as a group of artist playing a hoax.

And ultimately, as we have seen for as long as anything in the field of this phenomena has been present, the intelligences behind it are also, very much, the orchestrators of the secrecy.

It is apparent there is a grand illusion and each of these separate phenomenas work to dangle a carrot in front of our nose, leading us in all sorts of directions; and the only thing we can be sure of is: there is something going on.

To understand, read Jaques Vallees' "Messengers of Deception".

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 pm » by Spock

Iwanci wrote:@conoscenti, so these are the best well known scientists we can come up with? People who are obviously writing their findings in main stream 'books' for the purpose of selling them and making money?

Making money for your findings as a scientist should not be a litmus test. Thats a tired excuse as an explanation to debunk someone's position. The fact that they are people with creditials and have put forth their time to study the phenomenon in their area of knowledge is worth something. Everyone has an opinion, not everyone spends days, resources and lab time to back their opinion up, so what these people are telling us is not their opinion, but their findings, and that is worth something. They could just as easily "sell a book" stating that they found there was nothing to any of this, would it their position be equally rejected? I doubt it.

Most of these people have a genuine curiosity of the subject and wish to employ their skill set to gain understanding of the subject, bless them for that. To publish findings takes money, no way around it, nothing sinister about it either. Until we're all naked and wandering back to the garden, that's the way it will be. Even Tesla wished to make money for his research, does that negate what you feel about him?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 pm » by Tjahzi

Seahawk100 wrote:I don't know about ascended masters or angels, but some other fun and interesting stuff there, Sam. :flop:

I find myself- still- unbiased in this subject. Because of what I don't know, I have not taken one side, or the other. Looking from that perspective, thinking in a convergent manner, it seems that both sides are weighted pretty evenly- almost balanced- with assorted conjecture, hypothesis, and conclusions based on inductive and deductive reasoning. At any rate, I do appreciate the perspective.

Terje Toftenes' film (below.) is a pretty good film on the subject. While acknowledging man-made crop circles, it looks at some of the scientific research, the geometry, the numbers, and meta physical aspects centered around the study of the perceived "real" ones. I don't agree, or nod, to the entirety of the film, but the greater part of it is well done. It raises some very interesting questions, makes some good points and observations, and makes some very interesting possibilities seem not entirely unreasonable.

Upload to Disclose.tv

awesome :flop:

ima check it out

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:48 pm » by onedirtyrabbit

lol I like this one... Lurkeley Hill, nr East Kennett, Wiltshire. Reported 19th August.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUzLZv3WPE

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 pm » by SamueltheLion

onedirtyrabbit wrote:lol I like this one... Lurkeley Hill, nr East Kennett, Wiltshire. Reported 19th August.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUzLZv3WPE

Upload to Disclose.tv

that one looks like it was made by amateurs.

i also wanted to add, people keep saying "it's just man made", almost to the point it sounds insulting that something is man made, and not of quality, whereas alien made, is good and high and exciting...

:think:

weird bunch of brainwashing some of you have.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:55 pm » by onedirtyrabbit

here is a list of all 2012 CCs other http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... er2012.htm
UK http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/2012.html

there was one in Geibs’ fields near Wilbur. Washington. Reported 24th July

PreviousNext