NEW CROP CIRCLES DEFIES HUMAN MANUFACTURE

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 pm » by Seahawk

welcome, Bacofoil. I'm going to check those out. :flop:

Welcome, Scouser012. :cheers:

Good points, Spock. :flop:

I really hope that there's no animosity going on here with anyone- regarding this subject. There's certainly no need for any of that. We're all in this together, folks. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm » by SamueltheLion

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

WHAT NOW SEAHAWK!?

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

:bullshit:

jk ;)

:cheers:

crop circles are tha shiiiii'

how can they be so... perfect?

Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm » by Cognoscenti

@iwanci: If you have ever studied the history of science then you should know how hard it is to for radical new ideas to become accepted as "mainstrream knowledge" Two examples are the theory of plate tectonics which was debated for decades before bcoming accepted as fact, and the theory of meteorites as coming from space. For hundreds of years scientists rejected the idea that "stones could fall from the sky." I could go on, but I hope you get the point. You are correct that most scientists are unwilling to put their reputations on the line for what their colleagues consider fringe science. Not only do they risk their reputations, but if they are affilated with academic institutions they will not get the necessary funding. I recently posted an article by Dr. R.J. Vigoda, PhD, anthropology. See my other thread "Academician validates Crop Circles as Paranormal". Dr. Vigoda, an anthropologist associated with a major US university was charged by the departments of sociology and anthropology of his institution to study the Crop Circle phenomenon to determine if it actually justifed scientific investigation by his institution. After nine months of study of the phenomenon which relied heavily on the testimony of human circlemakers he came to the conclusion that there is most definitely an "alternative agency" at work responsible for many formations. See his article posted under the news section of the Crop Circle Connector website titled "Circular Reasoning." Dr. Horace Drew is now affilated with the Australian Academy of Science. He is one of the world's leading experts on DNA biochemistry. He is one of the academic pioneers of the field of crop circle research. The scientific investigation has begun with scientists of excellent credentials. If you can't accept that, then I can't help you. The information is out there, I get the feeling you won't look into it because you are afraid that the truth will necessitate a change in your world-view. But the truth will prevail and change will happen whether you want to accept it or not.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 am » by Mushroom

@ cog

You remind me of the boy that cried wolf... You stand behind the obvious man-made crop circles and then go quiet when the obviousness gets pointed out. It makes me dismiss almost everything that you say, through experience.

This one is different though.. It must be aliens for sure!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am » by Cia212

Samuelthemule wrote:Image

Notice how he doesn't count some of the circles because it would throw of his whole theory? That's not intellectually honest.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am » by Cognoscenti

@mushroom: Not quite sure where you are coming from. There is no dispute that people are making some crop circles, but there are definite differences between the formations made by humans and those of paranormal origin, which I like to call "genuine". Man-made formations lack perfect geometry, and symmetry, and generally lack encoding of mathematical relationships. For example Dr. Gerald Hawkins proved from an analysis of early formations of the early 1980's that elements of the formations were related by "diatonic ratios" which are equivalent to the ratios of frequencies of the black keys on a piano keybord. This did not happen by chance and it is highly unlikely in those early years, that blokes with planks had the intellect to encode them. Others demonstrated new solutions to the problem of "squaring the circle" in which the perimeter of the square and superimposed circle were equal in length. Man made formations do not contain multiple layers in different directions. They do not contain bent and expanded plant stem nodes and do not have anomalous electromagnetic effects. Additionally, expanded and bent plant stem nodes have never been reproduced by any humans making crop formations. Humans cannot create formations with multiple layers in differing directions with any mechanical flattening devices and this should be logically evident. In 2007 I was in the "butterfly" formation with my new 35mm digital camera and freshly charged batteries. Inside the formation, my camera stopped working and wouldn't turn on, but as soon as I left the formation it worked perfectly. Back in the formation and no function. Very strange. Also, I collected multiple examples of bent and expanded wheat stem nodes from the "Mayan headdress" formation of 2009. Many of the human circlemakers will attest to anomalous lights that seem to be observing their activities, etc.. There are many documented cases of people who have meditated on a certain design only to find the formation appear the next day. It is as if the intelligence behind the phenomenon is capable of reading the human mind. Given this observation Dr. Vigoda's hypothesis is that crop circles actually are a manifestation of the mass human subconscious interacting with the "morphogenic field". The mechanism of such a theory has yet to be formulated. Personally, according to Occam's razor I favor the extraterrestrail hypothesis.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 2:43 am » by Knownawareness

The imperfection within Crop Circles are the basis for the claims that they are all man-made. Followed up by videos showing how they are created in the early mornings. HOWEVER never do they acknowledge TRUE problems within their designs ( lack of Symmetry ). As for the design below - They would love to be able to pull it off. The proof is in the end result. Circlemakers Team show aerial and distant shots only. REAL CROP CIRCLES can be tested and prove REAL changes to the plants without force or damage. See the difference then judge. Please lets not say " Weights on cables......" Your biggest factor is time before daylight returns.

Knownawareness

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 am » by Cornbread714

I think a few P.T. Barnum quotes might be appropriate at this point:

“There's a sucker born every minute.”

“Without promotion something terrible happens... Nothing!”

“Every crowd has a silver lining.”

And, seemingly on the other side of the coin:

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much.”

Make of these what you will... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 am » by Aragajag

I dont know which ones are 'real' or man made but what has me wondering about crop circles is they were around a few hundred years or so ago. Were folks out for shits and giggles back then when you would probably get burned at the stake if caught.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 am » by Cognoscenti

You missed it cornbread. More appropriately: He who laughs last laughs best.

PreviousNext