NEW David Icke Brixton 2010 FULL presentation

Initiate
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 pm » by Jeckk


drjones wrote:
jeckk wrote:Not exactly 'New' if it happened in 2010 but still thanks for posting, going to check it tonight.


Well it is BRAND NEW, the presentation being available for free online. I'm sure the presentation happened in Brixton September 2010, so around 6 months ago. From stage to dvd to internet that's reasonably fast imo. I had almost gave up being able to see this. In part 2 alot of the stuff about the moon is excellent but i feel toward the end of his analysis David goes too far, i mean moon-ey ie-money... the moon-archy ie-monarcy.. :headscratch: Into part three and i have to say this is almost a re-run of Brixton 2009 with regards to the information, from part 1 to part 3, part 2 had more newer stuff.


Ahh I see, I'm used to these kinds of things getting streamed over the web immediately.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm » by Drjones


jeckk wrote:
drjones wrote:
jeckk wrote:Not exactly 'New' if it happened in 2010 but still thanks for posting, going to check it tonight.


Well it is BRAND NEW, the presentation being available for free online. I'm sure the presentation happened in Brixton September 2010, so around 6 months ago. From stage to dvd to internet that's reasonably fast imo. I had almost gave up being able to see this. In part 2 alot of the stuff about the moon is excellent but i feel toward the end of his analysis David goes too far, i mean moon-ey ie-money... the moon-archy ie-monarcy.. :headscratch: Into part three and i have to say this is almost a re-run of Brixton 2009 with regards to the information, from part 1 to part 3, part 2 had more newer stuff.


Ahh I see, I'm used to these kinds of things getting streamed over the web immediately.


Enjoy the show and leave your thoughts on it. :flop:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9092
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:58 pm » by Troll2rocks


Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm » by Themastermind


The second talk was in September 2010 but the dvd was recorded in May 2010 at the first talk

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 am » by Rockapocalypse


David Icke blew my mind when I watched his videos for the first time. Thx for the post :flop:
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am » by Rockapocalypse


how do you say his name, btw? is it like "Icky" or "Ick" or German-ish like "Ick-uh"
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Initiate
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:46 am » by Jeckk


rockapocalypse wrote:how do you say his name, btw? is it like "Icky" or "Ick" or German-ish like "Ick-uh"


like Pike, only without the P sound.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 pm » by Drjones


i'm half way through part 3, which is about paedophilia and satanism, so not the cheeriest of subjects but this stuff does go on and people do need to talk about it not avoid it, bravo David Icke for doing so :clapper: . Anyway thought i'd post David's latest outing on coast to coast.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 pm » by Electrobadgr


drjones wrote:
jeckk wrote:Not exactly 'New' if it happened in 2010 but still thanks for posting, going to check it tonight.


Well it is BRAND NEW, the presentation being available for free online. I'm sure the presentation happened in Brixton September 2010, so around 6 months ago. From stage to dvd to internet that's reasonably fast imo. I had almost gave up being able to see this. In part 2 alot of the stuff about the moon is excellent but i feel toward the end of his analysis David goes too far, i mean moon-ey ie-money... the moon-archy ie-monarcy.. :headscratch: Into part three and i have to say this is almost a re-run of Brixton 2009 with regards to the information, from part 1 to part 3, part 2 had more newer stuff.



I agree, he was clutching at straws a bit with the moon-archy stuff but on the whole i think this was his most refined presentation to date. Bear in mind it is necessary to repeat a lot of the stuff he has done before as it fits in to the big picture. What he needs is a weekend long presentation to fit in more dots :-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 pm » by Mozi!!a


drjones wrote:i'm half way through part 3, which is about paedophilia and satanism, so not the cheeriest of subjects but this stuff does go on and people do need to talk about it not avoid it, bravo David Icke for doing so :clapper: . Anyway thought i'd post David's latest outing on coast to coast.


Upload to Disclose.tv


:flop:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook