NEW David Icke Brixton 2010 FULL presentation

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 pm » by Phaeton

Thanks Doc, much obliged.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:36 am » by Rockapocalypse

demobe wrote:
drjones wrote:i'm half way through part 3, which is about paedophilia and satanism, so not the cheeriest of subjects but this stuff does go on and people do need to talk about it not avoid it, bravo David Icke for doing so :clapper: . Anyway thought i'd post David's latest outing on coast to coast.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Some of what he says seems far-fetched but when you put it all together, and look at the world today, and the way people are, it does make sense. One of the things that impacts on me the most about what Icke says is that he doesn't do it out of self-gain or anything like that. He isn't doing this out of want for money from his book sales or fame or anything, and you get that from the way he speaks to his audiences. He's passionate about what he knows and tells people and all he wants is to spread knowlege and to wake people up to what is being done to us
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm » by Drjones

Just watched part three, excellent !! :clapper:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm » by Pavmas

This is the most amazing video I have ever saw, It must be fake.
Do you really expect us to believe that giant tv screen was in brixton for this whole video and no one stole it..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm » by Drjones

pavmas wrote:This is the most amazing video I have ever saw, It must be fake.
Do you really expect us to believe that giant tv screen was in brixton for this whole video and no one stole it..

Ohh kaay... :? :headscratch:

Writer

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm » by Themastermind

If you decide to watch all of the episodes you may discover some of the concepts that David talks about. Regardless of your judgement of the man, the information is compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EqQTnN_ ... re=related

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm » by Drjones

themastermind wrote:If you decide to watch all of the episodes you may discover some of the concepts that David talks about. Regardless of your judgement of the man, the information is compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EqQTnN_ ... re=related

I finished watching the Brixton 2010 presentation last night, excellent stuff. Compelling evidence that the moon is an artificial satellite and then the amazing show of passion with regards to the banks taking people's homes 'WHAT ARE WE DOING' !! For me thus far David Icke is the most credible conspiracy researcher out there. Probably the only one. :oops:

Please watch from1hr.33 - 1hr.34

Upload to Disclose.tv

:pray: :clapper:

Previous