New David Icke DVD

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm » by bugmenot

drjones wrote:
bugmenot wrote:cheers doc i will look out for that. mate :cheers: :flop:

Glad you like him too.I tend not to buy any of his material,if i can DL it for FREE i will :oops: sorry David :lol: .If you manage to come across this particular title for free on the web give us a shout. :D

:cheers: doc will do. my net speed is pissing me of at the moment. nearly put fist thru screen LOL

i will give link when i find it pindz duck doc

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 pm » by Drjones

bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:
bugmenot wrote:cheers doc i will look out for that. mate :cheers: :flop:

Glad you like him too.I tend not to buy any of his material,if i can DL it for FREE i will :oops: sorry David :lol: .If you manage to come across this particular title for free on the web give us a shout. :D

:cheers: doc will do. my net speed is pissing me of at the moment. nearly put fist thru screen LOL

i will give link when i find it pindz duck doc

If you do somehow manage to find this dvd online FOR FREE bugmenot then i may have to track you down personally and give you a great big Sloth like kiss from the goonies?!?! :headscratch: :oops: :D

geesa kiss? :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 pm » by Blacky

bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:
bugmenot wrote:cheers doc i will look out for that. mate   :cheers:  :flop:
Glad you like him too.I tend not to buy any of his material,if i can DL it for FREE i will  :oops: sorry David  :lol: .If you manage to come across this particular title for free on the web give us a shout. :D
 :cheers:  doc will do.  my net speed is pissing me of at the moment. nearly put fist thru screen LOL i will give link when i find it  pindz duck doc
Nice one Dr Jones :flop: Might have a go at putting it on here when its free to download unless any of you guys are going to do it? Pindz,Bugmenot,Duck??????Dont want to mess with your large tally of vids Pindz!! :lol:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm » by Flecktarn

i like dave hes a top guy who dose his homework and hes not a crackpot as the media always try to make him look ,so i will look foward to his dvd
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 pm » by Drjones

Sorry guys,don't get excited.i have'nt found this yet...it really would be great to see this soon....here's hopin.. :D

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 pm » by bugmenot

drjones wrote:Sorry guys,don't get excited.i have'nt found this yet...it really would be great to see this soon....here's hopin.. :D

dont worry doc. when it leaks i speaks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:06 pm » by Blacky

drjones wrote:You either love the guy or you hate him,personally i love him....anyway he has a new DVD coming out... :oops: :D

http://www.sedonamediacompany.com/david ... 4wodnHB3EQ

You have been dying for this for a while now havent you!! lol
Will keep an eye out for it!
:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 pm » by Drjones

bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:Sorry guys,don't get excited.i have'nt found this yet...it really would be great to see this soon....here's hopin.. :D

dont worry doc. when it leaks i speaks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good stuff...what's takin you so long?.. :lol:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 am » by Harryjackson

brillbilly wrote:well being a brit i have seen how david icke has been treated over the years and in the search for any info regarding ufos i have red his books and being as i am open minded have seen things in a way that makes the media look like arses,most people judge him on tv or media outlets and dwell on one main thing about him and thats his reptilian views, and that is all they are," his views!, but if you are open minded and look beyond the media crap you may see that this guy is no brain dead twat that trys to convert people in to some sort of religious dogma.I dont realy care if my so called royals are human or animal or vegtable or mineral,they dont do diddly squat for me but as for the TC/RIIA/BIL/CFR/NATO/NWO/EU and all the other info or leads that he has offerd to open mined people,well i thank him and all the others for opening my eyes.i dont agree with all but then im open minded and can take what i like with as pinch of salt.david icke is just a human on a journey like all of us. :cheers: :owned:

YES,thats the way to do it. You only know the world is round because you have been told it is,but what if it is realy flat ? We could walk to the stars and beyond,as we would need no wings.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 am » by Freeyourmindnow

i love this guy, but i know he must be a insider,otherwise he was death already.

Previous