Angel from Massive Attack

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 pm » by TheDuck

Cool man will look for it, cheers :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Does anyone know how to put it on DTVs youtube channel....and if its possible?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 pm » by Blacky

if its on your hard drive then just upload it and follow the instructions that dtv give you if not then use clipnabber!
its free and you can copy the url from youtube save it to your computer and then upload it to Dtv!

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 pm » by Slith

Zeg, that was fantastic. Good job. Love the music

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

blacky wrote:if its on your hard drive then just upload it and follow the instructions that dtv give you if not then use clipnabber!
its free and you can copy the url from youtube save it to your computer and then upload it to Dtv!

No Thanx Blacky but I meant on Youtube.com there is a Dtv channel on it...want to put it there...but dont know how..

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 am » by Blacky

zegtelzegtel wrote:
blacky wrote:if its on your hard drive then just upload it and follow the instructions that dtv give you if not then use clipnabber!

No Thanx Blacky but I meant on Youtube.com there is a Dtv channel on it...want to put it there...but dont know how..

you would need to have an account with youtubr then,just go on to youtube and open an account, its free and easy to do!
if you didnt want to do that then I have an account and can put it on for you but then the vid would be under my name!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 am » by Zegtelzegtel

blacky wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:

you would need to have an account with youtubr then,just go on to youtube and open an account, its free and easy to do!
if you didnt want to do that then I have an account and can put it on for you but then the vid would be under my name!

there is a Dtv account....I want it on that! thnks anyways

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am » by Blacky

sorry!
dont know about that one!
try asking one of the mods!

Writer

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 am » by Wingerman

To zegtelzegtel. I just wanted to say excellent video and great soundtrack. Liked it a lot.

PreviousNext