New DNA Test On 900 Old Starchild Skull Reveals, ET Are Real

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 am » by Ufoblogger

New DNA Test On 900 Old Starchild Skull Reveals, Extraterrestrial Are Real

Back in August this year we reported about preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing information that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is Extraterrestrial.

Now, down below is latest fascinating lecture by lloyd pye on the proof of alien life on planet earth.Which is proven by the latest DNA tests of the so called "Starchild Skull"

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/10/new- ... skull.html

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 am » by Aragajag

ufoblogger wrote:New DNA Test On 900 Old Starchild Skull Reveals, Extraterrestrial Are Real

Back in August this year we reported about preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing information that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is Extraterrestrial.

Now, down below is latest fascinating lecture by lloyd pye on the proof of alien life on planet earth.Which is proven by the latest DNA tests of the so called "Starchild Skull"

Other members here have asked that you engage with some discussion rather than promote a link to your own site.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 am » by Ufoblogger

aragajag wrote:
ufoblogger wrote:New DNA Test On 900 Old Starchild Skull Reveals, Extraterrestrial Are Real

Other members here have asked that you engage with some discussion rather than promote a link to your own site.

I am here to engage in discussion but what will i do if people are not ready to talk ? I don't own the UFO-blogger ... i am just a fan as i am of Disclose.tv :)

Those who are complaining here are debukers ,when they are not able to debunk they start crying...

I don't think so UFO-Blogger now days need any kind of promotion...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 am » by Aragajag

Thanks for that, its clear now for others to read that complained you wish to talk. Edited

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm » by Ufoblogger

aragajag wrote:Thanks for that, its clear now for others to read that complained you wish to talk. Edited

:hiho:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm » by Cia212

From WIKI "DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well."

Explain, in a similarly short and direct sentence, what is so different about these new findings.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 pm » by Ufoblogger

Why don't you just go and read the article prior to making your statement here .. that why i hate Debunkers..

cia212 wrote:From WIKI "DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well."

Explain, in a similarly short and direct sentence, what is so different about these new findings.

Fist do your homework by watching the videos prior to making any statement here ...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm » by Cia212

ufoblogger wrote:Why don't you just go and read the article prior to making your statement here .. that why i hate Debunkers..

cia212 wrote:From WIKI "DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well."

Fist do your homework by watching the videos prior to making any statement here ...

I didn't think you would have an answer. It's sad because I'm not debunking anything. I'd be thrilled if this new DNA proves once and for all that aliens live among us. But I watched the first video and he never mentions new DNA results.

At least do this, tell me at which point in the video Lloyd answers my question.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 pm » by Ufoblogger

cia212 wrote:I didn't think you would have an answer. It's sad because I'm not debunking anything. I'd be thrilled if this new DNA proves once and for all that aliens live among us. But I watched the first video and he never mentions new DNA results.

At least do this, tell me at which point in the video Lloyd answers my question.

Here is when he is talking about WIki and Starchild issue ..
[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dENpuOOGOQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dENpuOOGOQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 pm » by Cia212

I watched the video. Maybe I'm just missing it but I didn't hear him mention new DNA findings.

Which lab did he use? They might be able to provide a copy of their findings.

Next