New evidence of an explosion before the first plane hits the

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 12:17 pm » by Phaeton

New evidence of an explosion before the first plane hits the Twin Towers

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc23nPsmP_Q&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc23nPsmP_Q&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm » by Lighthouse

Could a shock be felt before the sound of the impact is heard/recorded?

Not that I doubt that explosives were used to bring down the towers, obviously not, otherwise they would still be standing there.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 pm » by Mediasorcerer

that sounded like a missile to me!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm » by Alexrubic

Yes, it is possible for the 'shock' of an impact to be 'felt' before the sound of the impact is heard. This is because vibrations travel faster through solids than they do through air. However, I do not really see any significant camera shake before the impact/explosion is heard but the picture does break up. Could this be due to an EMP from a nuclear device? One of the latest theories doing the rounds is that small nuclear explosive devices were used to bring down the towers on 9/11.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm » by Lighthouse

alexrubic wrote:Yes, it is possible for the 'shock' of an impact to be 'felt' before the sound of the impact is heard. This is because vibrations travel faster through solids than they do through air. However, I do not really see any significant camera shake before the impact/explosion is heard but the picture does break up. Could this be due to an EMP from a nuclear device? One of the latest theories doing the rounds is that small nuclear explosive devices were used to bring down the towers on 9/11.

Interesting theory,
but wouldn't an EMP have switched of all electronic devices including car engines? Or does that depend on the 'magnitude' of the EMP?

Initiate

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm » by Tehunit

I think someone just hit the camera with their foot. Still think a drone displayed a hologram and and choreographed explosions. LOL jk I really have no idea, what exactly happened, but it seems a little fishy that there is even 1 video about it being an inside job.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 am » by Tinman4higher

tehunit wrote:I think someone just hit the camera with their foot. Still think a drone displayed a hologram and and choreographed explosions. LOL jk I really have no idea, what exactly happened, but it seems a little fishy that there is even 1 video about it being an inside job.

I think someone hit the camera with their foot too, but I also think that there is something more to this tragedy
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am » by Crunchy

tehunit wrote:I think someone just hit the camera with their foot.

yep you have it correct ... someone has shifted the audio back about a second
watch the video again and when the "new evidence sound" is heard
notice that just after, the shadow of someones leg "kicks the camera"

i am also very suspicious of the source of this video .... was it manipulated at the source or by some attention seeking idiot ?

because when the camera is picked up you would expect to hear rustling of some sort
but all you hear is the anchor talking over that part ... very convieniently covering up the obvious audio sync error that would be easily noticed.

like i replied to the video post ...imo this is planted "evidence" thats very easily discredited