New Face on Mars

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm » by Will69ease


I realize that if I look long enough, I'm going to find something that looks like a face.
But this one is particularly interesting...
Image
In case you missed this one...
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 pm » by Oxygen


Yea I see some of these and they make sense to an extent but at some point it starts to sound like jesus in my grilled cheese.


Image

Peace

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 5:49 pm » by Will69ease


Most people have seen the "wood plank" on Mars...
Image
But what is this little shiney thing on the top of that picture?
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm » by Germanpils


did you visit marsanomalyresearch.com recently?

cause he posted that "demon head" in the hill
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2525
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 5:54 pm » by Punjedi


will69ease wrote:Most people have seen the "wood plank" on Mars...
Image
But what is this little shiney thing on the top of that picture?
Image


That's actually the lander in the background.
I believe if you check the shots, those are some of the first ones after its initial drive around and crush stuff systems check.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm » by Will69ease


germanpils wrote:did you visit marsanomalyresearch.com recently?
cause he posted that "demon head" in the hill

I'm a big fan of Joseph P. Skipper. A friend of mine sent me the original picture, but
I have no doubt that is where he got it from. There definately is some cool stuff on that
website.
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/index.htm
Here's one I thought was worth passing on.
Now you see it, now you don't...
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm » by Will69ease


"That's actually the lander in the background.
I believe if you check the shots, those are some of the first ones after its initial drive around and crush stuff systems check."

Is it? Learn something new every day.
Here's a different view of "Mars Queen"
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2525
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm » by Punjedi


will69ease wrote:
germanpils wrote:did you visit marsanomalyresearch.com recently?
cause he posted that "demon head" in the hill

I'm a big fan of Joseph P. Skipper. A friend of mine sent me the original picture, but
I have no doubt that is where he got it from. There definately is some cool stuff on that
website.
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/index.htm
Here's one I thought was worth passing on.
Now you see it, now you don't...
Image



Very nice catch

Don't know what it is, but it's not an image artifact. Thought maybe the rover kicked something up, you know how your car tires roll over the right pebble and it fires out the side? But there is no indication of it being launched, thrown, ejected or any such method of travel.
Darn thing just appears


Do you have the original source links directly to these images? Or at least let me know what cam and what SOL?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm » by E6722maj


never mind the 'mars queen', i found the mars monkey!
Image
whatever

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 6:23 am

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm » by Kingdraco


will69ease wrote:Image

I think you may have found Mars's very first reptilian face. :shock:
I would suggest getting a professional reptilian hunter's evaluation to confirm this.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook