New Finger Print Scan Required to Ride The School Bus !!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 pm » by Savwafair2012

Students who ride the bus to and from Ronald Reagan Elementary and Colonel Mitchell Paige Middle schools will soon have their fingerprints scanned during every trip.
The Desert Sands Unified School District school board on Tuesday unanimously approved a pilot program to install and test the Biometric Observation Security System (BOSS) on about six school buses at the two schools.

The system, which includes a small laptop computer and attached fingerprint scanner, tracks who is on the bus and warns drivers if a student is getting on the wrong bus or getting off at the wrong stop.

“If we don't start with safety for our children, nothing else happens in Desert Sands,” board member Matt Monica said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” to not approve the test program.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2010111 ... school-bus

No need to track the parents if they know where your kid's are :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:52 pm » by Lucytulip

savwafair2012 wrote:Students who ride the bus to and from Ronald Reagan Elementary and Colonel Mitchell Paige Middle schools will soon have their fingerprints scanned during every trip.
The Desert Sands Unified School District school board on Tuesday unanimously approved a pilot program to install and test the Biometric Observation Security System (BOSS) on about six school buses at the two schools.

The system, which includes a small laptop computer and attached fingerprint scanner, tracks who is on the bus and warns drivers if a student is getting on the wrong bus or getting off at the wrong stop.

“If we don't start with safety for our children, nothing else happens in Desert Sands,” board member Matt Monica said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” to not approve the test program.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2010111 ... school-bus

No need to track the parents if they know where your kid's are :flop:

What a disgusting icon you have at the bottom of your page!!

W

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm » by Savwafair2012

I can't please all the people all the time so why even try
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:05 pm » by Drjones

savwafair2012 wrote:I can't please all the people all the time so why even try

The icon does'nt bother me. :P
With regards to the article, this whole worldwide police state mentality has to stop !!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:10 pm » by Boondox681

what?you still living in 1930?
lighten up,prude
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm » by Dylans

:hell: Get them use to giving up freedoms well they are young so when they are older there is no questioning it??

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:51 pm » by SamueltheLion

boondox681 wrote:

what?you still living in 1930?
lighten up,prude

actually i don't like it either.
Not because I dislike lesbians, but because the blonde girl just... seems, i don't know, to be disgusted with it (maybe herself?), sort of sex out of spite. It's a grotesque expression.
Kissing is nice... bondage & sado-masochism, not so much.

On topic: WTF! Yeah... people should be noticing right about now that it's a set up.
"boss" even the initials, come on. <_>

Screw the illuminati nazi fascist technocrat power hungry satanist amoral tyrants... We will have our freedom, and we won't fall into their traps.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 pm » by Truthseekerx

Home school your kids.

If you put your kids in government (indoctrination) schools you are not doing them any favors. They will be subject to even fewer rights than adults because they want to indocrinate them young... and dumb them down and never question authority.

My kids are home schooled. One was just tested to be 3 years ahead of the public school system and my other was 4 years ahead. And they love learning because it is all done as a game.

Here is the system we use: http://www.iahp.org/
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 pm » by Drjones

truthseekerx wrote:Home school your kids.

If you put your kids in government (indoctrination) schools you are not doing them any favors. They will be subject to even fewer rights than adults because they want to indocrinate them young... and dumb them down and never question authority.

My kids are home schooled. One was just tested to be 3 years ahead of the public school system and my other was 4 years ahead. And they love learning because it is all done as a game.

Here is the system we use: http://www.iahp.org/

Home schooling :flop: :flop: If i had any kids i don't care what it took or what it involved my kids would be home schooled...