NEW FIRE IN REACTOR NO.4! At Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 pm » by Ogmios

Are we right to be very afraid here? I think so. I've been glued to the BBC for days now and can't help noticing that they are broadcasting extended sport reports and spending an inordinate amount of time on stories which are hardly newsworthy. Then when they do talk about the crisis, they wheel out British and American nuclear scientists who all seem to say the same thing, namely: "It's ok, It's not as bad as Chernobyl, don't worry, we don't produce our nuclear energy this way in the West."

I don't believe any of it. I put to the members of DTV that we are possibly facing the worst nuclear disaster in human history and we should be very afraid. Furthermore, we should petition our governments with renewed vigour and end this nuclear madness. Just because you can do something dousn't mean you should.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm » by The57ironman

what does radiation do to live feed/signal ? :rtft: ??

god bless us ...everyone

:hugging:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Initiate

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 3:42 pm » by Probablysane

We need to stop falling back on hope and start acting on hope's behalf. Even as I write this I can see the paradox in writing it. :)
Happiness is subjective ;)

Previous