New footage of the WTC7... A Demolition???

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 am » by Epicfailure

totally a demolition....

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 am » by Hurtswhenipee

slapdown42 wrote:
e6722maj wrote:
slapdown42 wrote:Being a total sceptic, can you provide incontrovertible proof that it was a controlled explosion.

i don't have to. i believe my own eyes. totally.

Its a known fact that all your sense's can be deceived, especially eyesight, so how can you state categorically that what your seeing is a controlled demolition? Can you please provide evidence.
I just want to know what it is that you know that i dont.

I could say prove we are not just images in some computer on a shelf somewhere. You could not prove we are not COULD YOU?

In your words please explain to us what caused buiolding 7 to free fall down?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 am » by Will69ease

I like THIS version...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Where did you go slap I was interested to hear what you think?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 am » by Punjedi

While I do believe that the OP originally intended "don't shoot the messenger"

This is deplorable. How do you dare post videos stating that the 911 incident was just "natural" occurence due to the heat and jet fuel?

I don't care if you are just playing devils advocate. That is the worst insult to the thousands of us who have done OUR homework and research. Who HAVE families that LIVED and WORKED near and IN the world trade center.

Don't forget that fact that in ever aspect of civil engineering/avionics/construction/destruction/architecture/explosives experts/police/firemen/victims/familys of victims/ and even some politicians all crying out for the real truth, then maybe you can put aside the spoonfed sheep crap you tried to post on here.

How about the fact that it was a CRIME scene but yet it was instantly stripped of all evidence and then methodically distributed through un-authorized channels, to be dumped, destroyed, or MELTED DOWN! You kidding me?

How about the fact that a commercial airliner (yes although only slightly smaller) was in the design of the twin towers? They were designed to withstand not one, but MULTIPLE impacts from commercial airliners. They designed it for the largest flying commercial jet at the time, so you don't think they knew the potential of larger jets and wouldn't have minimized the damage accordingly?

Oh, and the video nicely detracts the "core" statement and trys to make it sound like they were just foam suports on the beams? That is pure insanity!

Each tower was supported by a structural core extending from its bedrock foundation to its roof. The cores were rectangular pillars with numerous large columns and girders, measuring 87 feet by 133 feet. The core structures housed the elevators, stairs, and other services. The cores had their own flooring systems, which were structurally independent of the floor diaphragms that spanned the space between the cores and the perimeter walls. The core structures, like the perimeter wall structures, were 100 percent steel-framed.

Explain the almost perfect free fall of Tower 1, 2 and 7??? Never, NEVER, EVER before in history has a steel structure been brought down by fire!

Never has a steel structure COLLAPSED near FREE FALL because of a fire!

And there have been buildings that have burned for hours, almost days, that showed no structural damage to the steel columns and cores.

Yet, in one day, in less than 2 hours burn time, 4 of the STRONGEST, most precisely engineered structures known to man!!

One of the 4 being the worlds most HEAVILY DEFENDED HEADQUARTERS IN THE WORLD!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Yet some dufus with a towel top manages to pilot this things a mere few FEET above the ground in perfect flight and impact the VERY SAME SPOT that was "reinforced and housing sensitive documents" and leave but a nicely punched hole and some burning branches?

So, we are to believe, that highly inept pilot wannabes who couldn't get a Cessna stable, let alone a commercial bird, could achieve greater than structurally sound speeds, and impossibly experienced and seasoned maneuvers, defy ALL known physics and engineering, blow away all concepts of thermal dynamics and structural integrity, completely DECIMATE 3 structures (remember, 7 just dropped out of jealousy)

and yet! AND YET!!! THROUGH ALL OF THIS!!!! we are to believe that somehow, someway, some magical moment of fluke time and space...

A PERFECTLY INTACT PASSPORT OF ONE OF THE TERRORISTS WAS FOUND LAYING ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME AT HIM!!!!!!!!!! I'LL ...I'LLL ohhhhh grrrrrr!!!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 am » by The57ironman

punj.....i'm savin' that rant....that was beautiful....straight up bro.....
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am » by Epicfailure

@ Pun, looks like Slapdown got the Smackdown! eh!?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am » by Punjedi

the57ironman wrote:punj.....i'm savin' that rant....that was beautiful....straight up bro.....

Had to step outside for a cig. That one ....ooof....

I was a kid, my face plastered to the window of North Tower, my great aunt used to work there. I remember looking down and my mother yelling at me step away from the window.

She was terrified of heights, I was upset that the roof observatory was closed due to wind that day. The winds could get incredibly intense up there.

I remember standing at the base of these things and realizing how small and tiny I was next to these massive structures.

Something about the videos shown by the mass media always diminish the true size and scale of these things, as if this big bad commercial jet could knock down these engineering achievements.

Here is a picture of the plaza area, sort of lookin up.

Get a real feel for the sense of size, mass, and strength.

now look at its aftermath.

Still look like some jet fuel and aluminum fusealage?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous