New Forum Idea

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm » by Eaganthorn

LowSix wrote:By flaming, do you mean refuting nonsense with scientific facts?

just curious...

because EVERYTHING ive posted with your chemtrail stuff, has been proven science.
It seems to annoy the crap out of you, and id hate to be judged by someone who dismisses consensus sceintific reality and then has the balls to flame ME about it...

Gee Six, I was dead set against the idea until you said this, it might very well be the way to shut down that obnoxious habit of mep to flame people who disagree with him and his videos. Seriously I think sometimes he puts stuff out there just to stir up an argument. Would that make him troll bait? Am I now baiting the troll baiter? Or did I just cross a line somewhere? :)
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 pm » by Cornbread714

You're ALL flaming troll bait. And your mothers wear NWO army boots! :badair:

(How's that for disinfo? Do I get 3 stars?) :?:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 pm » by Lowsix

cornbread714 wrote: And your mothers wear NWO army boots!

THIS gem belongs in the telepathy thread..
how did you know?

stay off my mom..thats uncool.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 pm » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:how did you know?

Alex Jones came to me in a vision...
Him and Aleister Crowley

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 am » by Drextin

Come on guys it might not be such a bad idea......we just have to tweak it a little.

We can keep mep's original idea and just add a few more labels like..........

Paranoid

Delusional

Crack addict

Still lives with Mother

Gullible

Easily Frightened

Weak Minded

Fearmonger

Have conspiracy will travel

Information age disinfo informant

For the sarcastically impaired of course I am against the idea but if it was implemented I would hope the above would be added.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am » by Lowsix

HAH!
love it..
im back on board.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 am » by Jayhad

mep630 wrote:
jayhad wrote:Thats probably the most rediculous idea for a free speech forum I have ever seen.
Good luck with that.

well how do you deal with rude people who just flame? how do you separate the people looking for info from people who could care less and just troll?

Maybe it is stupid, maybe it is an idea that can be worked out better?

Personally, I have not seen much flaming on this forum. What little flame I see spark up is usually quickly doused. What I have seen is some pretty heated debate. Opposing views can lead to some strong dissagreements thats true, but, you just have to stick to your guns. Respectfully agree to disagree, there is no shame in that. If someone as articulate and informed as lowsix lays down his amazing arguments... its alright... yet, it does not always make him correct.. just very dedicated to his personal intellect, which he is nice enough to share here.
Stand your ground Mep, you are a smart cookie with some great insights into things discussed here. Think of yourself as a dignified ambassador of your personal wisdom.. lay it out here.. see what it creates. If what it creates is opposition... all the better.. we all win at that point becuse so many facts and evidence starts to pour out allowing the rest of us to benafit from the variety, and diversity.
As far as your proposed changes are concerned.. I still have to dissagree quite strongly with them. Your proposed system would be quicky and easily abused and misused making its positives quickly irrelevant.
I respect your efforts to create improvements here... nothing wrong with that.
take care.

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 am » by Vulcanic

should throw this idea in my forum called new idea for disclose.tv, the adminstration told me to post my idea and they said they would review all the ideas in forum and write me back.

my idea was about rates too.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 3:29 am » by Vulcanic

eaganthorn wrote:
LowSix wrote:By flaming, do you mean refuting nonsense with scientific facts?

just curious...

because EVERYTHING ive posted with your chemtrail stuff, has been proven science.
It seems to annoy the crap out of you, and id hate to be judged by someone who dismisses consensus sceintific reality and then has the balls to flame ME about it...

Gee Six, I was dead set against the idea until you said this, it might very well be the way to shut down that obnoxious habit of mep to flame people who disagree with him and his videos. Seriously I think sometimes he puts stuff out there just to stir up an argument. Would that make him troll bait? Am I now baiting the troll baiter? Or did I just cross a line somewhere? :)

thats what happend when we slap labels on things lol

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 am » by Mep630

lol
- this is probably the most I seen anyone agree on one post.

Seriously you all need to lighten up.

Go outside, go get loads of chemtrails in ya.
=)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext