NEW High Quality Photo leaked - Dead Alien body

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 am » by Slith

opalserpent wrote:Looks like moulds from that balistics gel like on mythbusters. I believe this kind of crap should be backed up with evidense or the poster should be removed for spamming.

First time posters, putting stuff up like this. Yeah a ban is probable, but he's put up 100 plus posts. He get's the benefit of the doubt.......... for now

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 am » by Will69ease

dlslith wrote:
opalserpent wrote:Looks like moulds from that balistics gel like on mythbusters. I believe this kind of crap should be backed up with evidense or the poster should be removed for spamming.

First time posters, putting stuff up like this. Yeah a ban is probable, but he's put up 100 plus posts. He get's the benefit of the doubt.......... for now

I'm not saying he should be banned. But what else can it be but spam if you consider he posted the same thing already...
top-secret-alien-image-from-ufo-crash-in-roswell-1947-leaked-t63012.html

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 3:54 am » by Kinninigan

We need something like "google posts" for our forums, without the google and CIA monitering. If you continue to type a thread (like I have) that was posted a while ago, a word association would say like "did you mean...."...you get the idea!
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 am » by Slith

will69ease wrote:
dlslith wrote:

I'm not saying he should be banned. But what else can it be but spam if you consider he posted the same thing already...
top-secret-alien-image-from-ufo-crash-in-roswell-1947-leaked-t63012.html

K fair enough, but I've posted this about a half dozen times on here. Does this warrant a ban. Just askin

And no it's not directed at anyone. Well not tonight anyways

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 am » by Will69ease

kinninigan wrote:We need something like "google posts" for our forums, without the google and CIA monitering. If you continue to type a thread (like I have) that was posted a while ago, a word association would say like "did you mean...."...you get the idea!

That wouldn't help. The guy who posted this thread not only posted a couple threads with the same video from his Youtube page, but actually has a couple videos of the same picture! One in black and white! And all his videos are threads here too. No doubt to increase his video count. But ask yourself this, why bother caring? I mean it's obvious spamming is allowed. And even if it helps increase his Youtube followers or video count, what difference does it make...who cares? At least he posts something and not just a link like a typical spammer would.
@dslith, I never said I wanted him to be banned.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 4:17 am » by Will69ease

dlslith wrote:Image
And no it's not directed at anyone. Well not tonight anyways

...yet!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 am » by Kinninigan

will69ease wrote:
kinninigan wrote:We need something like "google posts" for our forums, without the google and CIA monitering. If you continue to type a thread (like I have) that was posted a while ago, a word association would say like "did you mean...."...you get the idea!

That wouldn't help. The guy who posted this thread not only posted a couple threads with the same video from his Youtube page, but actually has a couple videos of the same picture! One in black and white! And all his videos are threads here too. No doubt to increase his video count. But ask yourself this, why bother caring? I mean it's obvious spamming is allowed. And even if it helps increase his Youtube followers or video count, what difference does it make...who cares? At least he posts something and not just a link like a typical spammer would.
@dslith, I never said I wanted him to be banned.

Maybe this is the first alien pics he ever saw and is entranced by them, but when i look at the youtube video the screen shots look cut and pasted, like 3 dead aliens are now 12, so some effort was put into this, not just random posting...but I am not a mod so nothing i can do...
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 am » by Headhunter711

hibernate1908 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien: :?: :lol: :alien: :?: :lol: :alien: :?: :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 am » by Newssniffer

dlslith wrote:
hibernate1908 wrote:this picture is a hq picture....... new video from today

Upload to Disclose.tv

Um,Um, Um. can u post this again. Twice wasn't enuff apparently.

It was debunked years ago

Not to start a quarrel here Dslith, but your post is no better. Where is the evidence that this has been debunked? Not that I doubt it's been debunked, I just like to know both sides of the story.

This is the first time I've seen this video myself, and it is rather intriguing. A few things I note about this video that make me think it's been debunked without proper assessment. So, Dslith, if you'll kindly entertain me and shoot down the following six points I have personally found:

1. The Bodies are on real gurneys and they look rather new, despite being an older design I haven't seen in a hospital since I was a kid (No plastic, all shiny metal). To me this helps to date the image as being older than at least a decade. It also eliminates this photo as being simply just a hoax, because at a cost of anywhere from $1,500 to $10,000 per gurney (based on recent bed shortage news from my area and a skim of Google), this photo contains $30,000 to $200,000 worth of gurneys (which could be much much more at the time this photo was shot); meaning to produce this photo outside of a hospital or military medical facility would be a cost only Hollywood could bear.

2. The Foil Bedsheets are not just made from tinfoil I can find in my kitchen. Judging from the photo alone, I can see that they are a). Engineered b). Backed with a blue material c). a seemingly good fit for the gurneys and the bodies d). each visible sheet has grommets in each corner. These sheets could be a number of things, from a fire blanket to a hypothermia blanket, but I have never seen one of either of those that is not foil material on both sides. There is also a price concern here too, because this material wouldn't be cheap when you're buying enough to cover your twenty gurneys. So a simple cheap hoaxer is again out of the question. I also have to question why use foil at all? It seems like a hoaxer would rather use some material that is recognizable by the people they wish to deceive.

3. The features of the bodies are patently unique, so they couldn't have come from the same mold. When watching the zoomed in scenes, you can clearly see that the facial structure of each being is unique, with varying eye sizes, jaw lines, and foreheads. It is also clear to see that no two beings have the same rib structure, height and pose. For many, I imagine it's like looking at a picture of another race you've never met. They may all look the same at first, but if you take the time, you'll see that they all are unique. So, when assuming this a hoax, I have to question why use this many bodies, each with their own unique details? Obviously, to customize each one, just to put a single hoax photo on the internet, would require a great deal of time and money.

4. The Lighting and Setting are a bit out of place for the usual hoax photos. In most hoaxed photos I've seen, care is taken to not reveal the location or room the photo was shot in, and most don't dare throw as much lighting onto the fake bodies as this one does. For obvious reasons, hiding the room and making it dark help to hide the small details that put limits on the believability of the fakery.

5. It feels like a snapshot, not a photo shoot. Among many things, I frequently practice photography and digital manipulation, and in many cases, am paid quite well for these services. I have shot models, products, and outright fiction on a number of things, using professional cameras, lenses and lighting. I have also shot my share of quick point-and-shoot snapshots. From this experience, I know that there is a substantially different feeling to a photograph that is shot quick of what is already there, and one that has been painstakingly set up to relay a message. This photo is rather careless; no effort has been taken to ensure certain things are either fully in or fully out of the frame. There is no signs of creative licence to add dramatic props such as a surgical tray, partially operated on bodies, stitching, or even a doctor.

6. There are No immediate signs of digital manipulation. As I said above, I regularly use photography and digital manipulation for photo shoots and for composite graphic designs. My goal, when blending different objects together in the same frame that are apparently of the same origin, is to fool people into believing this is how its supposed to be. I'm good at it, picking slowly at the edges, pixel by pixel to reduce the appearance of an edge on a foreground object. Yet, I am never happy, because the technology can never replicate reality; the complexities of lighting, positioning, perspective, depth of focus, and edge blending. The technology will always leave a signature that can be found in even the best graphic artists work (Photoshop is great, but not that great). Its a signature that is easy to spot if you're used to seeing it. This photo, because it is lit and the subjects are on a shiny surface, would involve endless hours of work to make believable. That's why most graphic artists generally work towards keeping the foreground and background simple by trying to reduce the dynamics of real life that are nearly impossible to reproduce using the limited software currently available. Without digital manipulation, that means these bodies existed in reality, wherever this photo was shot.

Let's discuss!

Previous