New Human Face Discovered on Mars R or Fake?

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm » by Mozi!!a

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow this is some find! It was sent to us from Matteo Ianneo in Italy. Bravo. Sure looks like a face to me. The coordinates, Latitude 33°12'29.82″N, Longitude 12°55'51.21″W, are confirmed and are found in the Google map of Mars.

Forty-six year old Ianneo says he is passionate about the riddles of Mars. He is from from the Puglia Region and the town of Cerignola (FG).

Ianneo says he discovered the new face on Mars by examining pictures sent back to Earth from an ESA probe orbiting the Red Planet and worked into Google's map of Mars. He presents the photos below. He is unsure if the photos are optical illusions or a real sculptured face but feels the images will never-the-less cause a sensation around the world.

BIN thanks Matteo Ianneo for the contribution of these fascinating images.

Here's a link to download Google Earth which also contains Google's map of Mars, if you wish to confirm the images for yourself.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/05/shocking ... d-on-mars/

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/04/human-fa ... d-on-mars/

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm » by Hybridtheory

yeah, there finding all sorts of stuff on mars ..
well...already found and now just getting it to the public i should say.
it looks like buddha to me..
clearly..
i'm sure buddha was after all just another alien "god" like the rest around the world he was just a piecefull one.
prob ruled in the time of mars when it was heavily populated. then left to earth around our ancient times and either past away or left like the sumerian, egyptian , alien gods etc at that time period.

Or quite possibly will return and still alive today.
i would seriously homework up on buddha now..i'll prob join you and i'm sure through old art and text, we can find some connections that are clear.

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 2:22 pm » by Giusdude

hybridtheory wrote:yeah, there finding all sorts of stuff on mars ..
clearly..
i'm sure buddha was after all just another alien "god" like the rest around the world he was just a piecefull one.
prob ruled in the time of mars when it was heavily populated. then left to earth around our ancient times and either past away or left like the sumerian, egyptian , alien gods etc at that time period.

i would seriously homework up on buddha now..i'll prob join you and i'm sure through old art and text, we can find some connections that are clear.

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
thank you, you jump started my day man!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

hybridtheory wrote:yeah, there finding all sorts of stuff on mars ..
clearly..

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm » by domdabears

we have a few topics on this and a few videos in the site already.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm » by Mozi!!a

domdabears wrote:we have a few topics on this and a few videos in the site already.

yeas we have many of the bin laden post as well

what are we going to do?

Super Moderator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:32 pm » by domdabears

demobe wrote:
domdabears wrote:we have a few topics on this and a few videos in the site already.

what are we going to do?

Well...
I can always merge them.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm » by Mozi!!a

domdabears wrote:
demobe wrote:

what are we going to do?

Well...
I can always merge them.

good ide

can you also merge the illuminati freemason any millions of other similar post as well :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm » by domdabears

demobe wrote:
good ide

can you also merge the illuminati freemason any millions of other similar post as well :flop:

Sure can!Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you