New human race of indigo children appears on Earth

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm » by Crazynutsx

no chance of them catching the swine flu then ( they are lucky ) having an immune system like that nice post slush

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 9:25 pm » by Ph0enix

nice post slush. i don't know about 95% but i've definately noticed a big increase.

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 10:35 pm » by Happydayz

Nice one!

It would be nice to hear on here, from anyone that thinks they may have had any experiences with an Indigo child?

...or if they may be one themselves?

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 11:24 pm » by Slith

I work with a guy who memorizes licence plates, tells me who they belong to, where they park. Asks when you are born and tells you the day. Not sure if he is indigo, but sure is rainman like

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 12:14 am » by Cornbread714

Ha! I trusted Pravda more when they were the main Communist propaganda mouthpiece. And everyone thought they were full of shit back then. Hell, just look at 'em now!

Yep, them was the good old days when Russians were Red and guys with long hair in America actually had to have some cojones. But I digress...

I think the Indigo Children started being born before 1995. In fact, I would mark their appearance around 1966, when people started conceiving kids while tripping on LSD and then raising them in the dying shadow of the 60's social experiment. A lot of those kids were amazing and grew up to be surprisingly well-balanced and free of a lot of the bullshit that my 1950's-born peers had to deal with. And each successive generation seems to have more potential.

I'm really joking a bit, I think every new generation since the dawn of man has shown new potential, but like LowSix's post about the young female painter on another thread, each new generation of geniuses tends to eventually get drawn down into the muck of everyday harsh conditioned modern reality and their flower gets crushed.

But maybe this generation will different. I sure hope so...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostSat May 23, 2009 12:48 am » by Harmonise

I definately believe in these children, I've read many articles about cosmic radiation altering newborns DNA allready, since DNA is sensitive for this light (=Information).

good topic, keep up the work :)

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 1:31 am » by Lowsix

I dont for a single second believe in Indigo Children.

I think it is the Hoax of the milennium to explain away undirected or undisciplined mental energies aslmost exactly like the Hoax of ADHD.

There have always ben sharp kids.
They werent always the result of some new genetic paradigm, or new expression of DNA identity..they were just bright kids..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 7:38 am » by Clawspiracy

I agree Low...

... and Cornbread? I think you are right to point out how each generation opens up a bit more. Maybe this is the reason that our society tries so hard to dumb down the populace. We might become too smart and realize society is flawed... and change it.
It's a Clawspiracy...