New Iranian missiles for Gaza,Syria topsup Hizballah stocks

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 pm » by Proto

ogmios wrote:II didn't say that you said it. I said you think it.

lol ?
well you are wrong .

you obviously haven't read the articles i posted .

what about the jews that fled arab countries in 1948 ?
they deserve the right to go back to those arab countries as well ?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 am » by Ogmios

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M9OIqy6md9w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M9OIqy6md9w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Now here are the words of a jew. The words of a man of God and a man of the truth. Note how he and the old rabbi state that jews lived in peace for hundreds of years with their muslim neighbours, even leaving their children with muslim neighbours when they went to pray. And this was not just in Israel, all over the Middle East.If you read the Arabian Nights you will see that jews are not hated by everyone else in the Middle East at that time, they are valued members of the community.

The problem is Zionism. That is the problem. I like how Rabbi Weiss says too that there should be one state of Palestine where jews and arabs living together in peace. He also says that zionists are wrong to use the name of Israel. He seems to say all the things I too feel about the situation. But he is a jew and I am a lapsed catholic; how can this be? How can Proto/Avimoas/AA possibly call a rabbi anti-semitic?
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 am » by Proto

The Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yonah Metzger, called on world rabbis to reject Neturei Karta members who participated in the conference, saying they "should not be allowed entrance to Temples [sic]".[18]

Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau, Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv and former Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, stated that the attendance of the group was "completely insane. If it's possible that there is any Jew, who for some reason or another can support a Holocaust denier in a generation where people with numbers tattooed on their arms are still among us – it's an insanity that has no justification and no explanation."[19]

American Jewish organisations including Agudath Israel of America and the Orthodox Union, have also issued statements distancing themselves from Weiss.[20] The executive vice president of the Orthodox Union, Rabbi Tzvi Hersh Weinreb, has called the group "embarrassing",[20] and Rabbi Avi Shafran, spokesman for Agudath Israel of America, called Neturei Karta's public display of affection for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "graphic and disgusting."[20]

Since returning to the U.S. from the conference, Weiss and other individuals who attended have been ostracized by synagogues, denied service at kosher stores, and have been the subject disparagement in some communities with strong Orthodox Jewish populations such as Brooklyn and Monsey.[21] A demonstration outside a Neturei Karta synagogue on the 7th of January was met by a counter demonstration attended by "a much smaller contingent" of supporters of Rabbi Weiss.[21]

Neturei Karta (Jewish Babylonian Aramaic: נטורי קרתא, "Guardians of the City"), also self-identifying by the English name Jews United Against Zionism, is Haredi Jewish group formally created in 1935, that opposes Zionism and calls for a dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Messiah.

this guys are the fringe of the fringe and they are bunch of fanatic religious freaks.
and they are seen in israel as insane .

and btw israel got a large community of arab citizens all ready and we get
along just fine , lots of them are doctors and they even got members in
parliament .

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 am » by Ogmios

Palestinians clash with Israeli troops at al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem
Demonstrations at holy shrine erupt into violence as youths fight battles with riot police

Palestinian youths hurl stones towards Israeli riot police during clashes in Jerusalem's Old City.

ImagePhotograph: Ahmad Gharabli/AFP/Getty Images

Israeli riot police firing stun grenades and crowds of young Palestinians throwing stones clashed in the compound around the al-Aqsa mosque in the heart of Jerusalem's Old City today.

It was the latest flare-up in several weeks of protests around the site, known as the Temple Mount or the Haram al-Sharif. Around two dozen people were injured, mostly Palestinians, but none were seriously hurt.

Israeli forces stormed up into the compound behind riot shields and crowds of Palestinians fled, some taking sanctuary in the al-Aqsa mosque.

The second intifada of 2000 began with protests in the same area, but these latest clashes have been less violent and so far seem unlikely to trigger a more widespread uprising against the Israeli occupation.

Several Palestinians were arrested by Israeli police, among them Hatam Abd al-Qadir, a senior Palestinian adviser on Jerusalem, and Ali Abu Sheikha, a senior leader from the Islamic Movement, an organisation within Israel.

David Cohen, the head of Israel's national police, accused Muslim extremists of inciting violence. "The police will act with a strong hand against anyone who disrupts order on the Temple Mount and against those who incite to riot," Cohen said.

Palestinians, however, have been increasingly concerned about right-wing Jewish settlers entering the compound and about rumours - denied by Israel - of excavations near the site. The Old City, in east Jerusalem, was captured by Israel in the 1967 war and later annexed, a move never recognised by the international community.

Palestinian officials accused the Israeli police of provoking the violence. Nabil Abu Rdainah, a spokesman for Abbas, condemned "the storming of Haram al-Sharif by Israeli forces". He added: "Jerusalem is a red line that Israel should not cross." There have been protests over the incident from the Islamic Conference and the Arab League.

I know, look how happy they are.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oc ... lestinians
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am » by Ogmios

and btw israel got a large community of arab citizens all ready and we get
along just fine , lots of them are doctors and they even got members in
parliament .

So "they" have "even" got members in parliament. Whoopee.

Rabbi Weiss doesn't seem too much of a fanatic/lunatic to me, you on the other hand.......I don't care how they are seen in Israel because, from here, Israel's behaviour leaves a lot to be desired and these guys seem to be seeking peace and reconciliation rather than war and hatred.

Human beings live there.
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:13 pm » by Proto

yeah be like the MSM and focus on the negative .
what about the other 364 days of the year ?
the last riots where orchestrated by extremist
groups from both sides btw.

you support this guy who preaches the destruction of
israel because "the messiah haven't arrived yet" ,and you call
me crazy ?
lol

this debate going no where seems you allready made up your
mind , the israelis are the big evil bullies , the palestinains are
the poor hippies being anally abused on daily basis ,israel is racist country ,
we dont have right to exsist ,we should all just die and make the world
a better place . thank you for shopping babye .

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm » by Pindz

FUCK ZIONIST SCUM !!!
Last edited by Pindz on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm » by Ogmios

this debate going no where seems you allready made up your
mind , the israelis are the big evil bullies , the palestinains are
the poor hippies being anally abused on daily basis ,israel is racist country ,
we dont have right to exsist ,we should all just die and make the world
a better place . thank you for shopping babye .

Is that why you're conversing with me? To change my mind? I don't think Israel doesn't have a right to exist. It exists. Anything which exists, by definition, has a right to exist. As for being a racist country; well it could be called a theocracy. Why don't I have a right to go and steal land there? You're just spewing out the same tired old excuses like an octopus squirting ink.

the palestinains are the poor hippies being anally abused on daily basis

Can you not see that? At least have a modicum of compassion for these people. They are the modern-day red indians and the occupied territory is the new wild West.
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 pm » by Aragajag

retract.
Last edited by Aragajag on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm » by Cornbread714

pindz wrote:FUCK ZIONIST SCUM !!!

10. The Law of Exclamation
First recorded in an article by Lori Robertson at FactCheck.org in 2008, this states: "The more exclamation points used in an email (or other posting), the more likely it is a complete lie. This is also true for excessive capital letters."
It is reminiscent of the claim in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels that the more exclamation marks someone uses in writing, the more likely they are to be mentally unbalanced.
According to Pratchett, five exclamation marks is an indicator of "someone who wears their underwear on the outside".

Pindz, go find some birds or rocks you can call UFOs or aliens.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext