New Leaked Roswell UFO and Alien' Footage

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:37 pm » by Tuor10

I really don't know what to say when I see these videos anymore.
The one thing I will say is that in the beginning, there was an emblem (badge). In a photo I saw the otherday, there was this guy in a picture with a supposed dead Alien. The badge on his arm looked similar to the one in the beginning of this video.
Might be nothing to it, but that seems like a good place to start if people want to get to the bottom of these vids and pics.

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm » by Giusdude

not attacking YOU, 2020.
but i really am shocked at how these videos would even be remotely considered to be ANYTHING but an experiment in filmmaking.
i can make a few different points as to why i think it's a fake. but before i even go there, let's consider something: if you had come across this kind of footage (and how did you come across it?) what would you do, immediately? and i mean, the very first thing that came to your mind? put it with all the other rubbish on youtube?
i doubt it.... anybody with any credibility will call a reputable news source (discovery, nat geo, history, bbc, abc, nbc you fricckin name it...). yet the video was chosen to be "disseminated" via internet.
and don't give me the "disinfo/illuminati/nwo" excuse: any editor worth his salt, once the footage has been deemed true and untouched, would KILL to own said piece of film.
back to the film: to start off with, why is it so dark? why so jumpy? the aerial shot looks like a regular film, with added "cgi disc" made to look old. note how the "flying disc" is pretty well defined, yet when it's "brought down", you can barely see anything because it's so dark. the "survivor" is a good study in special effect/puppet, some money went into this whole thing. which leads me to believe that this whole thing is a scheme for some kind of publicity. most likely somebody trying to make a name in the fx industry.
i have now reached a point where i do not believe ANY footage anymore, unless it's from space. it's a shame. because all these kids are doing is ruining a field of study that is possibly the most fascinating ever. but there is just too much garbage out there, and they are getting better and better with cgi....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm » by The57ironman

how 'bout it was made to be released at a certain time...

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm » by Vertigo

tuor10 wrote:I really don't know what to say when I see these videos anymore.
The one thing I will say is that in the beginning, there was an emblem (badge). In a photo I saw the otherday, there was this guy in a picture with a supposed dead Alien. The badge on his arm looked similar to the one in the beginning of this video.
Might be nothing to it, but that seems like a good place to start if people want to get to the bottom of these vids and pics.

i knew i saw this badge too.... and here it is...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:43 pm » by The57ironman

:flop: good one vertigo........ :rtft:

can or has anyone taken that on..?

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm » by Tuor10

vertigo wrote:
tuor10 wrote:I really don't know what to say when I see these videos anymore.

i knew i saw this badge too.... and here it is...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nice find mate.
That is really interesting.
:headscratch:

Initiate

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm » by Vertigo

that is just one more indicator that the video this thread is about is a cgi commercial for other websites... its all the same like everytime, fancy website names all around and the most important parts are blurry shady, bad quality and the aliens eye movement looks like some game charakter...

Next