New Missile Has Range To Hit Parts Of Europe

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 1:25 am » by Ph0enix

This time when we go to the desert can we KEEP THE OIL PLEASE. I don't think its right to attack a country and take its oil. But, I think the spoils of war go to the victor, and Afghanastan and Iraq have left us nothing but debt!

As far as Iran being a threat, OF COURSE THEY ARE. All the communist countries are getting ready for WWIII; What has Russia been up to lately in the past year or so? China? North Korea? Iran? What about our other bitter enemies like the Taliban? Wake up people. If we keep playing pussy we're gonna get fucked. I'm not a shit starter, but I won't have these mongrel muts "leaving piss puddles" (cornbread) in my country because we were so busy at the negotiating table that we didn't notice them flanking us... These are ruthless bastards on the low end of the totem pole who have a few big toys and feel like they're looking at a financially weak america and a soft president. IT IS GOING DOWN. Pre-emptive is the way, but you tree hugging liberals are gonna get us all killed. Or at least one large city destroyed cuz you wanted to give all of Tehran a hug. Does Putin or any of his cronies look like they need hugs? I swear, we're going to war with them, and if you biotches march in protest of it downtown this time i'm RUNNING OVER YOU WITH MY CAR!!!

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 1:26 am » by Ghost32

Iran is the place of the next war, this war has already been planned and we are doing all we can to keep israel from going ahead and attacking them. They have been planning this war since the early 90's but now it is in process because of the iranian president, He denies the holocaust and is trying his hardest to gain nukes, he has also said he wants to nuke israel of the map to kill the jews, no matter what reason you hear for the coming war with iran in the mainstream media , remember that many governments are trying to prevent another holocaust,
how many times have you heard "history repeats itself" :alien:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 21, 2009 1:37 am » by Spock

CornBread - my post was not directed at you - you made a great point.

The history of Iran is fascinating as well as the United States' attempt to prop up a secular democracy under the Shah, until the religious nuts took the country over. It would be no different then Jerry Falwell marching on Washington with an armed staff from Liberty University and taking over the states - for their dogma of "Jesus"!

The reason the U.S. was built in the first place was to run from religious persecution.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 21, 2009 1:42 am » by Spock

Hold on Zaff4444.

I can see Phe0nix's point.

Go back and look at history. Research how Lord Chamberlain dealt with Hitler, and his face is stamped next to the word "Appeasement".

Here's the wiki...

Appeasement is "the policy of settling international quarrels by admitting and satisfying grievances through rational negotiation and compromise, thereby avoiding the resort to an armed conflict which would be expensive, bloody, and possibly dangerous."[1] The term is most often applied to the foreign policy of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain towards Nazi Germany between 1937 and 1939.

I'm done tonight - It's time to go watch Adam Lambert blow everyone's shit away in American Idol - whether he wins or not.

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 1:51 am » by Ph0enix

zaff, please let me know what your cartoon mind is thinking. I said what i said based on a slow analysis of what those countries are doing and have been doing as i've been watching them in the news for some time. don't just insult me. this is a forum, speak. then i will happilly slap your bullshit out of my court. but don't just post pictures at what i said. do as this site says "DISCLOSE"

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 2:00 am » by Ph0enix

zaff4444 wrote:
ph0enix wrote:zaff, please let me know what your cartoon mind is thinking. I said what i said based on a slow analysis of what those countries are doing and have been doing as i've been watching them in the news for some time. don't just insult me. this is a forum, speak. then i will happilly slap your bullshit out of my court. but don't just post pictures at what i said. do as this site says "DISCLOSE"

I "disclosed" that your a typical dumbass. :badair:

Ok. Lets have an intelligent debate without anymore insults? How am i a dumbass? What exactly have I said that you have such a problem with that you resort to name calling and pic posting?

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 2:05 am » by Dirtyrabbit

ok time out guys!

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 2:15 am » by Ph0enix

[quote="dirtyrabbit"]ok time out guys!]

I'm cool rabbit. Its just that if zaff is going to say i'm a dumbass or whatever i'd like him/her to explain his/herself. this is a forum, lets debate. if we're just gonna name call and play who has the biggest dick, i'm not interested. plus i'd win, as i definately have the bigger dick :D Seriously though, I just love a good debate and I can prove why I said what I said.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 21, 2009 2:31 am » by Spock

Ladies and Gentleman,

Allow me to introduce you to Zaff444 - he is a man (or woman) of few words and much ass.

Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 2:44 am » by Dirtyrabbit

I wish I was a BIG giant amazon woman I mean really super BIG
I would walk over to Iraq Iran Israel all over the place USA Russia China find all the nukes all the bombs - weapons of any kind scoop up all the oil and gas... you name it anything they fight about
take it all away then give them all the finger and fly away smash it in space..

in your face!

now what will they do hit each other with spoons?

that reminds me a of a song :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext