New Missile Has Range To Hit Parts Of Europe

Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

Iran: 'We Have Test Fired Advanced Missile'

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... 5336?f=rss

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran has test fired a new advanced missile with a range of about 1,200 miles, far enough to strike Israel and south east Europe.
It comes just two days after President Barack Obama declared a readiness to seek deeper sanctions against Iran if it shunned US attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear programme.

"The defence minister has informed me that the Sajjil-2 missile, which has very advanced technology, was launched from Semnan and it landed precisely on the target," state radio quoted Mr Ahmadinejad as saying.

He was speaking during a visit to the city of Semnan, 125 miles east of the capital Tehran, where Iran's space programme is based.

Mr Ahmadinejad is running for re-election on June 12 and has been criticised by his opponents for antagonising America and mismanaging the country's faltering economy.

Most Western analysts believe Iran does not yet have the technology to produce nuclear weapons, including warheads for long-range missiles.

New Missile Has Range To Hit Parts Of Europe
Many experts believe Iran is up to three to four years away from having the capability.

Iran says its missile programme is merely for defence and its space programme is for scientific and surveillance purposes.

It maintains that its nuclear programme is for civilian energy uses only.

The solid-fuel Sajjil-2 surface-to-surface missile is a new version of the Sajjil missile, which Iran said it had successfully tested late last year with a similar range.

Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

isnt that odd I was just thinking that

but I dont agree on the congrats...

NO MORE WAR!!!!!! :top:
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed May 20, 2009 7:47 pm » by Soldierboy

Well....that is a wee bit frightening is'nt it?
What do you think should be done about this?
One way or another this is going to come to a head. and that will be a very bad day indeed. :peep:
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

brillbilly

PostWed May 20, 2009 7:58 pm » by brillbilly

we should all be very carefull about what the socalled mainstream is saying about iran.we have seen this demonising of other countries that are in the fireing line.the powers that be want us to fear.they need monsters.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm » by Drjones

They're all in it together guys...duh...aslong as the populus is scared they will rule :oops:

Initiate

PostWed May 20, 2009 8:25 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure

Honestly, if this is true who is then to blame Iran if they try to stock up their firepower being under threat and having burning neighbour countries? That is what many US patriots are doing, right? Stocking up their firepower because they do not trust their government and why should the Iranians trust the US/GB/IS/EU governments?

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm » by Lowsix

Im thinking we could all get much closer to the No More War idea...if Isreal would stop their fucking bullshit..

I mean they say..."we need to strike iran"..and then Iran says.."if you do, we will smoke your asses off the map" then Isreal says..

OO OO TEACHER..look what Iran said about us.
realy starting to piss me off...

All of this is in DIRECT response to them saying they want to hit iran..YET we are all supposed to believe that a country that hasnt led an offensive against any of its neighbors in over two hundred years is the threat...

Getting tired of the Bullocks..

(now, i dont endorse the radicals..(or embrace the iranians) by anyshot..rather i DIS-endorese the hypocrisy)
Little iranian dude is a bit spooky just based on his 12th imam beliefs alone..which require armageddon...

And No Jones, Iran and Isreal are NOT in it together...good lord...
Galloways a fucking tard anyhow..screw that moonbat dipshit..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm » by Flecktarn

yet again lets demonise a country for not bowing down to the western powers, we are at a bigger threat from india and pakistan blowing each other up ,but hey they dont have tons of oil,so lets forget about them ....the trouble with iran and the us is ,iran made the us look stupid with the desert one rescue and poor old jimmy carters number was up from that day .
i dont think for one second that iran will launch a missile in to europe or anywere else ,just think what will happen to the state of iran its just not worth it ....
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 11:03 pm » by Cornbread714

flecktarn wrote:yet again lets demonise a country for not bowing down to the western powers, we are at a bigger threat from india and pakistan blowing each other up ,but hey they dont have tons of oil,so lets forget about them ....the trouble with iran and the us is ,iran made the us look stupid with the desert one rescue and poor old jimmy carters number was up from that day .
i dont think for one second that iran will launch a missile in to europe or anywere else ,just think what will happen to the state of iran its just not worth it ....

Our whole history with Iran in the last century and this one may be quite surprising to people who haven't checked it out before.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu May 21, 2009 12:45 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Our whole history with Iran in the last century and this one may be quite surprising to people who haven't checked it out before.

Very interesting story. The U.S. propped up a government until the extremists under the Ayatollah took the country back to be run by a theocratic government.

With the harsh tactics of the police state within Iran and the treatment of women, and the Ayatollah's sincere hope for Sharia law to overtake the world, I could care less who is right or wrong. I mean people - don't hate the U.S. for water boarding and defend Iran when they stone people to death for having sex.

If the common mantra is "Peace - No More War" the last thing we need is an Islamic state with an adolescent nuclear program, having long range missiles.

It's like smoking while filling up your car. Why take the chance?

Damn right Iran needs to be stared down. The world community has been doing it for years and they have consistently thumbed their nose to the worlds face.

Talk about patriotism. The same fucking morons that blast United States citizens for purchasing firearms, stands next to Iran for building nukes and a way to deliver them. Fuck the Branch Dividians in Waco - we're talking a massive world threat here.

So why should we sit back and cheer on Iran to achieve a nuke arsenal when we bitch about the "real threats" being North Korea, Pakistan and India. So what, do you want another fucking threat in the region?

Yea - Patriot missiles creating a halo around Iran and the other nuke countries in the middle east and Asia is a damn good idea.

Next