New Pics of the Red Planet are not so Red?

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 pm » by Hesop

I totally agree.
The way the missions were scheduled also leave much to be questioned. If I remember correctly, it was said the first 2 rover missions were not equipped to search for water. Thus the next one after. Since it is highly likely that water was obviously found and undeniable by the rovers, (through their cloud and ice/snow like pictures) they had a choice of denying it and saving the next mission (including the millions of dollars already invested in it), or admitting back then there was indeed water, which would have caused the scrubbing of the next mission, and a loss of years of labor and planning.
Some might find that was a "logical" reason for "withholding" the truth, for a period of time, but I would argue they do it way too often, and wayyy to easily. NASA simply can't be trusted.

brillbilly

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am » by brillbilly

this has been a fantastic topic to read guys and the pictures are breathtaking.water on other planets may not seem a big deal to some but the implications are profound,NASA new and it was only a matter of time before the anouncment was made.but iv always thought that NASA has stood for NOT A STRAIGHT ANSWER lol and i think this topic proves it because as we know, for years the story has been that were there is water there is life.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm » by Loneqqwolf

brillbilly wrote:this has been a fantastic topic to read guys and the pictures are breathtaking.water on other planets may not seem a big deal to some but the implications are profound,NASA new and it was only a matter of time before the anouncment was made.but iv always thought that NASA has stood for NOT A STRAIGHT ANSWER lol and i think this topic proves it because as we know, for years the story has been that were there is water there is life.

So if NASA now says that water exists on other planets, are we now ready to believe another of their lies. How can we be so sure that they hadn't altered these photo's also.

Most of you here are de-bunkers of what alot of us post here and please don't take offense to this, as you are still friends in my eye's, regardless of your views.

And again now you are going with the one site NASA that you say lies through it's teeth, that maybe they are telling the truth for once.

NASA has always shown life on other planets, you just have not believed what your eye's were showing you. If one looks hard enough they will find it.

I believe what slush has shown here to be real and yes NASA covers things up, but they have not been able to hide everything as I have shown you in so many photo's here at DTV.

Some say it's too cold on Mars or even the moon, but beings adapt to their enviroment, just as we have here on earth.

We can't breathe on Mars, hello we weren't born there, they were, they have adapted.

Sorry I got a bit carried away here. :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 pm » by -Marduk-

Green Mars

NASA has altered most photos from Mars so that the true blue of the sky is concealed.

HST image showing the blue air glow limb of Mars. Proof that the skies on Mars are blue, not red.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous