PROJECT CAMELOT iNTERVIEWS GRAHAM HANCOCK- Maestro

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 am » by Megame23

theres a symbol above the doorway into one of the large chambers in the capitol building. it has a mayan or aztec symbol hat looks like two Gs one like this G the other like a mirror to it making and connecting...

I cant find a picture of it or describe it better, or find you proof of what im talking about, I cant find it at the moment, its annoying. but the symbol is supposed to represent the milky way and such. its quite an interesting choice for the capitol building...

seems like it should be part of one of Raphiels everything is the same symbol theories :P
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 am » by Constabul

megame23 wrote:heres some of my stuff on masons and such, I don't have all that much on the G specifically, therses no way to prove that through writings. because all three of these things are mentioned. (far less often the gnostiscism) but through study of them its clear they are in secret all about gnosticism.

Freemasons are "sons of light," thats the translation. Sons of Lucifer... luciferianism isn't about worshiping the mythological figure of Satan, it is about the idea of man raising himself above the creator.

Look at the owl in the G.

short thread with some info on the masons:

post353670.html?hilit=freemason%20g#p353670

and this one one is a big thread, you may find it interesting to read through. theres a bunch of masons on it debating me about a bunch of things.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134224

That is a freaking dude. he is covering up his neck so you can't see the adam's apple, and the guns on em too.
that is a ladyboy, Micheal obama.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

whats wrong with the sun and the moon?whats so bad about isis and osiris?whats wrong with gnosis=knowledge?so what if a bunch of looney freemasons follow these themes,it doesnt make the themes themselves evil or wrong,i mean people follow christianity,and there are good and bad people who follow it,both,its just knowledge,its what u do with it that matters,and the serpent,the serpent represents our spiritual energy body,its likened to a serpent because it remains coiled at the base of our spine,and when we become a lighter being it uncoils up our spine,activating the cakras along the way,raising our consciousness in the process,stop sounding so fukin superstitious,so bloody critical,
gnosticism was the real way christ was,too,oh my god so much paranoia,i hear these people ragging off madam blavatsky,she was an amazing woman who had superb wisdom and a great understanding of our universe,this knowledge is ancient,and provides us with a way to transcend this shitty vibe we all live in,and u shun it and claim its evil or wrong,just because there are some who abuse it,well i can abuse a FUKIN GUN,AND SHOOT YOU,IS THE GUN EVIL OR ME THEN?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 am » by Megame23

the serpent represents the evil that has infiltrated our society and very souls.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am » by Megame23

I dont even know where to begin on Blavatsky...

Can you explain to me how praising Lucifer is a good thing?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 am » by Mediasorcerer

my grandfather was a mason,he was a doctor in BOTH WORLD WARS,he dragged mustard gas victims off the front line on the somme in france[ww1],and saw what the japanese did to soldiers in ww2 where he got the military cross for bravery,[again saving soldiers on the front line,under fire!!!!!]he used to see patients in his clinic after the wars for free if they had no money,so next time you put shit on masons,just remember they died so you could have whats left of your freedoms,ungrateful shits,

as if the average lower level mason has anything to do with the 7 families who rule the world,GROW A FUKING BRAIN PLEASE!!!! most ofnthem wouldnt even know wt u talking about,it started as a craft,stone building,im so sick and tired of fukin idiots who have no clue jumping to conclusions about every day people,about symbols,its fukin wrong,and just makes things worse,go study some history,

the serpent is throughout history,its your spirit,we have a serpentile brain,so are we all evil then?the aboriginal in aus are very clued up on the snake/serpent,are they all evil then,please,this paranoia is just really stupid and pathetic,its a symbol,nothing more,nothing less,

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

the rainbow serpent created the dreaming time,it made the rivers and land for us,is it evil then,really,time to grow up and stop this superstitious bullshit.a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing,lucifer means the bearer of light,illumination,anything wrong with being illuminated?

so much for christians,who used to burn healers at the stake,yeh,they thought lucifer was the devil too,
look how they behaved,murdered women and children,so who,s the evil one then????
oh the fukin stupidity,

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 am » by Kris75

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 am » by Megame23

Lets just get to the heart of the matter here, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

Earlier in the history of the order, it did seem to be a much more well intentioned society. In reality, it was created by three men, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers. All of them were Freemasons and Rosicrucians. And if you have an understanding that the Illuminati is all about SUN worship, enLIGHTenment, and the worship of the self, you can look at the name Golden Dawn, and see the clear association. In, The Kybalion, the truth is admit right in the introduction.

Hermes was and is the Great Sun of Occultism, whos rays have served to illumine the countless teachings which have been promulgated since his time.

http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf

Great Sun is capitalized in the text, because of course, it is everything to them. But, what really exposes the truth is this

Members of the Rosicrucian body are prominent in the councils of nearly all of the occult organizations and societies around the world-in fact, it is these persons who are the real leaven in the general mass, and who keep the Sacred Flame of Truth alive in them. Many Rosicrucians are also prominent in philosophic and scientific circles, and some of them are men quite prominent in the councils of various churches, and others leaders in Masonry and similar secret societies. In all of such circles the Rosicrucians exert a powerful influence, and always in the direction of good.

William Walker Atkinson. A member of the Rosicrucian order. The Secret Doctrine of Rosicrucians,Page 2.

http://www.forgottenbooks.org/info/9781606802434

Atkinson was also a writer of The Kybalion, and helped start the New Thought movement, which turned into the New Age movement.

There it is, the writer of the book you are always talking about, saying that Rosicrucian are a purely good secret society, that's bullshit. If you want to prove Hermes "thrice great" (haha, the name is telling in itself), is not just an Illuminati scum bag, you need to use some texts that dont come from Illuminati scum scum bags.

you obviously haven't actually read all that much of my stuff because Ive made it clear so many times that I dont think all masons know what is going on, I think most masons are clueless morons.

you attacking me like you are is whats really stupid and pathetic. You are just mad that i'm exposing the bullshit you have been lapping up for years. Get over it, I was fooled by a lot of shit too, but I'm actually using my brain, you are staying in a land of denial, a different one than most of the masses, but still your own land of denial.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 am » by Mediasorcerer

so what,the sun is a symbol of light,you got a problem with light,or would you rather stay in the dark!!!!!!so what or who is lucifer?why is lucifer so bad,cos the bible told you,?the same bible who is the nw orders tool to control your thoughts?that bible.

the same bible that has caused countless deaths and destructions over 2000 years in the name of jesus bloody christ???that bible,yeh,that bible,the same bible they,the nwo,dont believe or follow,but have made YOU BELIEVE AND FOLLOW,they must be laughing very hard at you.swallowed hook line and sinker,

yeh,keep steering people away from the wisdom to become enlightened beings,keep making it taboo,just like the nwo want you too,just like the church wants you too,keep mankind in the dark,away from the secret doctrines,gnosis,knowledge=
JUST LIKE THE POWER ELITE WANT YOU TOO!!!!
yeh,there is a saying about throwing pearls at swine,i should have known better!!!!

PreviousNext