PROJECT CAMELOT iNTERVIEWS GRAHAM HANCOCK- Maestro

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

so abraham the patriarch learnt from hermes,is he evil then,its in the bible megame!why are so many hermetic sayings in the bible,????[old testament]
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:11 am » by Megame23

I dont beleive in Christianity...

Why dont you take a fucking breather and think for a moment. I'm steering people away from intentional disinfo, the Rosicrucians are evil and dedicated to corrupting and destroying Christianity. the symbol of Martin Luther was the rose cross! and it was he and John Calvin the Rosicrucians that argued to keep the day of worship on SUNday as decreed by Constantine, rather than going back to using the true sabbath, the Illuminati are 100% dedicated to destroying Christianity and other religions. The writer of the Kybalion is a part of the mass new age deception, I dont know what the truth is, but I know its not that.

my god man...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 am » by Kris75

megame please hear this interview !
:look: post383068.html#p383068

kris75 wrote:Image

Pierre Sabak - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon

October 28, 2010

Pierre Sabak is the author of "The Murder of Reality - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon", the first in a series of books called "Serpentigena." In this program we address snake symbolism, the etymological root of words and how the reptile or the dragon have inserted themselves into our consciousness with the help of words, in an effort to manipulate humanity. Pierre demonstrates how many of the classical languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Persian, Greek, Latin and Japanese have the snake at many word roots. Topics discussed: symbols, origins of the research, etymology, word roots, homonyms, The Koran, Egyptian words, "Illuminotics", language, mind virus, origin of words and language, subliminal programming, the outer mysteries and the inner mysteries, human-angelic bloodline, philology, Latin, Sanskrit, Japanese, proto-language, Bible, scripture, Talmud, Taliban, Thebes, Kabbalah, Djinn, Jeremy Narby's "The Cosmic Serpent", shamanism, Shatani, Shatan, Hebrew, Chitauri, architects of language, angel, Baal, knowledge, Lucifer, light bringer, Venus, Sobek, fallen angels and more.

DOWNLOAD LINK
:arrow: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... psabak.mp3

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

the writer of the kybalion is hermes,who is 4400 years old,hardly new age,you need to understand,its not the teachings./knowledge,its what you do with it,!!!!!!can u get that much?????the same symbols are used in white magic as are used in black magic,SAME SYMBOLS,EXACTLY,ITS NOT THE SYMBOLS,ITS THE PRACTITIONER!!!see?????

by the way,WE ARE THE SNAKE!!!!!we are spirit,it is a snake,/serpent,to understand it,one must see it as a serpent,we have a reptile brain,ah,bah,
superstition,just they way they want you to think,they keep it for themselves,they oni way to empower yourself to to know wat they know,but use it for good not bad,this is why they SCARE you away!!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:28 am » by Megame23

oh really? written by Hermes? because it says right in the introduction that it was written by the three initiates, and anyone that does any research figures out its actually William Walker Atkinson. heck, just buy some of his books, I guarantee you will recognize the writing style.

the very idea of Hermes is that its a man who become so enlightened that he became a GOD, in fact the central sun god of occultism according to that trash book. This whole concept is the entire goal of the Illuminati... He is the sun god of illumination, did you read the quote? here it is again, its so damn blunt.

"Hermes was and is the Great Sun of Occultism, whos rays have served to illumine the countless teachings which have been promulgated since his time."

the Rosicrucians are the Illuminati and whatever teachings you get from them are corrupted with their taint of evil.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 am » by Megame23

kris75 wrote:megame please hear this interview !

October 28, 2010

Pierre Sabak is the author of "The Murder of Reality - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon", the first in a series of books called "Serpentigena." In this program we address snake symbolism, the etymological root of words and how the reptile or the dragon have inserted themselves into our consciousness with the help of words, in an effort to manipulate humanity. Pierre demonstrates how many of the classical languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Persian, Greek, Latin and Japanese have the snake at many word roots. Topics discussed: symbols, origins of the research, etymology, word roots, homonyms, The Koran, Egyptian words, "Illuminotics", language, mind virus, origin of words and language, subliminal programming, the outer mysteries and the inner mysteries, human-angelic bloodline, philology, Latin, Sanskrit, Japanese, proto-language, Bible, scripture, Talmud, Taliban, Thebes, Kabbalah, Djinn, Jeremy Narby's "The Cosmic Serpent", shamanism, Shatani, Shatan, Hebrew, Chitauri, architects of language, angel, Baal, knowledge, Lucifer, light bringer, Venus, Sobek, fallen angels and more.

DOWNLOAD LINK

its on the list :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

i give up,you win,your the expert,have fun on your crusade to eliminate evil,you sound like the catholic church to me,stay dark,good luck,you didnt even absorb it,cos you dont have the mental capacity or the will,its called brainwashing,if it wasnt for hermes,wed have nothing,the taint of evil??laughable,preacher megame ,your tainted with evil man,evil backward mentality,now i see why so many here on dtv have got pissed at you,your an idiot,youll grow up one day,sword of the lord,yeh the suns really evil too hey,all that light it gives us,and yeh we cant be like god,we gotta stay dark and superstitious like you,pointing fingers in the inquisition,just like the "lol"illuminoti" wants you too.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:37 am » by Kris75

megame23 wrote:
kris75 wrote:megame please hear this interview !

October 28, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

its on the list :flop:

:flop: you gonna be :shock: ,how we have been fooled all time long !
Last edited by Kris75 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 am » by Megame23

you are pathetic man, you are just attacking me, prove me wrong if i'm wrong.

you cant, I've given actual quotes that already prove my point. and you have nothing, so you just attack me, grow up.

I thought we had a friendship, this site is made for debate and discussion. I have offered evidence for the things I am saying and you are acting like a child. You wana talk to me like that now? cause you disagree with me? Get some evidence and prove me wrong, dont talk to me like that. fuck you man.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am » by Megame23

or just log out

coward.

PreviousNext