PROJECT CAMELOT iNTERVIEWS GRAHAM HANCOCK- Maestro

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:50 am » by Mediasorcerer

so let me get this str8,graham hancock is disinfo,m tsarion is disinfo,jesus is disinfo,hermes is disinfo,everybody is disinfo,satanic,ooooo lucifer sun worshipping[god forbid!!!!!}you are just looking at the people,not what they are saying,teachings are universal,you are creating guilt by association,and that is backwards,and btw,i left because im cooking kids dinner,
so who defined lucifer as evil for you????????
can u explain how you have this conclusion,why do u think lucifer is evil,???why,who told you to believe that?what is lucifer?can you please tell me who or what is lucifer,is it a star in the sky,a person,what???what does "lucifer" mean then?

whats so evil about symbols of the sun and the moon too,the amewrican indians use these symbols,i hapen to have a great deal of respect for tribal cultures,they use ALL these ideas and symbols,how dare you denigrate them .
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:56 am » by Megame23

you call me some over the top preacher type?

you're the one always around throwing out the Kybalion like it is the bible, like its the key to truth. it even says in it read me again and again, and like you have said, you do. You dont think that impacts your mind? systematically pressing this stuff into your head?

I do beleive in higher spiritual power, you dont have a clue what I beleive. You assumed it was Christianity immediately for some reason. Ive even talked with you about how the Kybalion is awesome and close to what i beleive in the past. But now I feel totally certain it is disinfo, it may be quite close to truth in many ways, I dont have all the answers, but I do feel I have enough evidence to prove this stuff is lies. So you just attack me because I dont beleive exactly what you beleive then, is that it? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am » by Megame23

mediasorcerer wrote:so let me get this str8,graham hancock is disinfo,m tsarion is disinfo,jesus is disinfo,hermes is disinfo,everybody is disinfo,satanic,ooooo lucifer sun worshipping[god forbid!!!!!}you are just looking at the people,not what they are saying,teachings are universal,you are creating guilt by association,and that is backwards,and btw,i left because im cooking kids dinner,
so who defined lucifer as evil for you????????
can u explain how you have this conclusion,why do u think lucifer is evil,???why,who told you to believe that?what is lucifer?can you please tell me who or what is lucifer,is it a star in the sky,a person,what???what does "lucifer" mean then?

whats so evil about symbols of the sun and the moon too,the amewrican indians use these symbols,i hapen to have a great deal of respect for tribal cultures,they use ALL these ideas and symbols,how dare you denigrate them .

Yes, all disinfo, people should follow me alone to victory. :roll:

I still like plenty of people in the truth movement... think of it this way. they control most all of our politicians, they have been controlling most of our history, so of course they have been expecting resistance. so they are manipulating also how we wake up to the truth. thus, they would want as many disinfo agents controlling the truth movement as possible.

Lucifer is the light bringer, his story is the same of Prometheus and others, the fallen god who brought light to the world. its all about the enlightenment, its about the elevation of man over god. its about the philosophy, not a dude named Lucifer.

I respect cultures too... but they have all been manipulated by the Illuminati over the ages. You beleive that too, do you not? And I dont think every single time the sun or moon has been used all throughout history in any way is evil, but when its placed their by an Illuminati controlled cult I think its meaningful... The Illuminati were over here before Columbus you know. Quetzalcoatl was described wearing the red cross. The Illuminati sun cults have manipulated our entire history.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:17 am » by Mediasorcerer

ok,fair enough,certainly the symbols have been hijacked by those few in power who rule the world,but dont deny yourslef a wealth of wisdom just because of some so called associations,they try to keep it taboo and off limits and make us fear it,because they dont want us to have the understanding and be the powerful beings we can and should be,i like hancock and m tsarion,sure,i dont take them word for word,but they are trying to get some info out there,good on them for that,i dont think the kybalion is the be all and end all,or that its all right,but it has some great wisdom in it,i take what i want from all of it,[buddhism,christianity,judaism,hindi,yoga teachings,and more]if some other body or organisation knows it and uses it,it dont make it evil,its just "knowledge"without it,you dont have any power over yourself,like hermes says,true power is power over yourself,not others!!!that is good message,is it not,??????you didnt read it,did you?or you didnt really grasp it,anyhow,forget it,no use arguing,im cool,sorry for my heatedness,im not at all negative to you now,just get passionate sometimes,notin wrong with that,its good for ya.peace to you megame,we r still friends if u want ok,sorry buddy,regs,david.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 am » by Megame23

I did read it, and I did like it. It was quite a while after that I figured this shit out. my roomate has a bunch of Atkinson's books, and after seeing my research, he too agrees with me. He got Atkinson's books because he researched the kybalion's writers and wanted to learn more philosophy and such like that. It didn't please either of us to learn this shit.

now I see things differently, as I have done more research on the Illuminati sun cults, and I have found this stuff out about Atkinson.

a little bit of disionfo mixed in with your truth is a big problem. because its the little things that are left out, and the things that are twisted that are really important. and anyone doing that at all intentionally is an enemy to the people.

I'm good with you as a person man, but I dont know how to work with you if you are gona be like that over a disagreement.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 am » by Mediasorcerer

shit happens,life is boring if all agree,dont take it personal,if you want to be at the forefront of a revolution in thinking,you need to be thick skinned,and forgive easily,so whats that bad about atkinson>?anyway,remember,everyone interprets differently,nobody can help that,remember what "in context" is?all wisdom is subjective,so its all disinfo,
got to believe in something somewhere,else we"d never learn anything,reading the kybalion never did me any harm,oni good.its just a philosophy book,with some great ideas,i dont think its disinfo,at all,i couldnt care if atkinson translated it,he didnt write it,hermetic scrolls date back to ancient egypt,theres one in the egyptian museum,

Previous