PROJECT CAMELOT iNTERVIEWS GRAHAM HANCOCK- Maestro

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm » by Kris75

I had the great pleasure to interview Graham Hancock, well known author of Fingerprints of the Gods and many other highly regarded books. His books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. He is an author, lecturer, explorer and journalist and has appeared on hundreds of radio and numerous television shows reaching millions with his work. Recently he released a new and fascinating book called Entangled, a novel that involves the story of two strong women, time travel and the battle between good and evil. I was fortunate to be able to catch up with him when he came by Los Angeles on his book tour across the U.S.

Graham is a pre-eminent researcher and investigator with an uncompromising vision into our real history and the powers behind the secrecy that keep humanity blind to its true potential. We spoke of his early dives of discovery into the mystery of Atlantis, Egypt, his new book Entangled and his experience with Ayahuasca that led him on a fascinating journey into the deepest recesses of his own mind. Ultimately, after years of writing superb nonfiction he now turns to fiction as the place to bring to light the mysteries of consciousness.

Graham is frank, open and a dynamic conversationalist. While he is erudite and highly educated he is not an arm-chair investigator. Instead, he has boldly lived the spirit of his passion whether diving in the seas in search of ruins or climbing through jungles in the Amazon. In his new work he follows in the footsteps of the late Terrence McKenna, a brilliant writer and shaman, investigating the nature of consciousness and pushing the boundaries of what is known and accepted in search of the true nature of what it means to be human.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot
Los Angeles, CA

Upload to Disclose.tv

ENJOY

:cheers: :wink: :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 am » by Megame23

wow listening to that just pissed me off so much.

I used to like Hancock a lot, recently I've been wondering about him, and now I think hes disinfo.

First he said that the Gnostic writings are amazing, and that masons, templars, and the secret societies are all just a distraction. (Freemason G is for Gnosticism though) Then he talked about how the serpent was good. then he praising the goddess with that disinfo bitch Kerry, and they finally revealed who they were talking about at the end to be none other than ISIS.

gona make a post on this guy...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 am » by Kris75

megame23 wrote:wow listening to that just pissed me off so much.

I used to like Hancock a lot, recently I've been wondering about him, and now I think hes disinfo.

First he said that the Gnostic writings are amazing, and that masons, templars, and the secret societies are all just a distraction. (Freemason G is for Gnosticism though) Then he talked about how the serpent was good. then he praising the goddess with that disinfo bitch Kerry, and they finally revealed who they were talking about at the end to be none other than ISIS.

gona make a post on this guy...

:flop: LOL !!! :cheers: :)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 am » by Megame23

how did you feel about that stuff kris?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 am » by Kris75

megame23 wrote:how did you feel about that stuff kris?

i thougt he was so :censored: boring, and i didnt like him either megame23 :)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 am » by Megame23

haha, cool

his recommendation was on a couple of books i bought recently. And i think BOTH of these books are actually working to cover up the truth. :o the symbol of the publishers for one of the books is the SUN and the MOON!

so thats why I had been questioning him before this.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am » by Kris75

megame what do you know about this g in the freemason sign???

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 am » by Megame23

well, it stands for god, geometry, and gnosticism to masons, depending on how much you know.

the important one is Gnosticism, its the real meaning. this is what the Illuminati are all about, becoming gods. that's what Gnosticism is about, the elevation of the self. I'm looking for some my stuff on this, ill get more for you in a sec.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 am » by Kris75

megame23 wrote:well, it stands for god, geometry, and gnosticism to masons, depending on how much you know.

the important one is Gnosticism, its the real meaning. this is what the Illuminati are all about, becoming gods. that's what Gnosticism is about, the elevation of the self. I'm looking for some my stuff on this, ill get more for you in a sec.

I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE THIS GUY :)

:look: michael-tsarion-akhenaton-and-the-dark-side-of-the-sun-t36279.html

I've been downloading and rummaging, having shelled out for Tsarions other pdf. Hard to get enough, evenough half of it may be a crock you wouldn't getthe other anywhere else (without a lot of work) ...

This came up regarding the "G". My hypothesis is, it is a shaped sound -- 7th letter, 7th note, 7th fibonaci rectangle spiral completion, the human ear -- thus emblamatic of everything "7" (days of the week, hues of color in the spectrum, etc.) as spiraling totalities, measured/-ing generations of fractal recursions.

As I am getting it, this would mean that the FreeMasons
were sitting on the Golden Mean, phi, without knowing it, and Ahknaton's role (ours) has been to free it's mystery from their conniving, pernicious stranglehold. We must put up a shield of invincibility. I may, in fact, have to leave this universe of discourse soon. (If I come back, it'll be "WiseacreU".)
"However, it is important to bring out something concerning the letter "G" which is a great Masonic sigil (secret sign). Scholars have concluded that it refers to God, to Geometry, to Gaia, to Generation (sex), to the Hunab Ku of the Maya Shamans, to Geb the ancient Egyptian god of the phallus and the Earth, and to the sacred spiral, etc.

Masonic Compass, Square, and "G"
with the crowning Eye of Aton. The shape of the Masonic Compass and Rule make the letter "A" for Aton. We believe this the reason for the choice of device

The enigmatic Masonic insignia "G," which this author considers a cryptic signature of the Gaonim, is not unrelated to the Irish word Gnadir, which means "serpent" and which was used by the Druids as a title. If one writes the letter "G" in the lower case the letter appears serpentine in form. Indeed, the very word cross shares roots with the Latin ceras which also means "the serpent." As said, the upper echelons within the Masonic Fraternities are under orders to preserve the ancient archive of geomantic, geometric and astrological knowledge cultivated by those nations and cultures that have been eradicated by the descendants of the Cult of Aton.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 am » by Megame23

heres some of my stuff on masons and such, I don't have all that much on the G specifically, therses no way to prove that through writings. because all three of these things are mentioned. (far less often the gnostiscism) but through study of them its clear they are in secret all about gnosticism.

Freemasons are "sons of light," thats the translation. Sons of Lucifer... luciferianism isn't about worshiping the mythological figure of Satan, it is about the idea of man raising himself above the creator.

Look at the owl in the G.

short thread with some info on the masons:

post353670.html?hilit=freemason%20g#p353670

and this one one is a big thread, you may find it interesting to read through. theres a bunch of masons on it debating me about a bunch of things.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134224

Next