New spot on Venus.

Writer

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 7:28 am » by Robsonsdad

What do you think my have caused this to happen?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... venus.html

If this is due to the Sun's activity or meteor impacts, does it mean nobody is looking or they are not telling us when things are imminent?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 8:06 am » by Ph0enix

robsonsdad wrote:What do you think my have caused this to happen?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... venus.html

If this is due to the Sun's activity or meteor impacts, does it mean nobody is looking or they are not telling us when things are imminent?

i've done a lot of thinking on that. specifically the new spot on Jupiter from the meteor or comet that nobody saw but we've all seen pics of the after effects. why didn't we hear about this sooner like with Hale Bop? Did they think it might hit the Earth and didn't want to cause a panic? are they sure it was a piece of space junk that hit the planet at all?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 9:43 am » by Volitzer

They are just water clouds like here on Earth.

The 800 F to 1200 F degree temperatures of Venus are in reality Kinetic-energy bands.

There have been KE bands measured here on Earth with the same range of temperatures. KE bands have nothing to do with surface temperatures.

When NASA did get readings of CO2 and SO2 the probe was near a volcano. The probe also measured the decline of CO2 and SO2 levels over a period of 3 years afterward.

Think Mt. St. Helens in 1980.

Google Orthon/Adamski. Venus is populated with humans just like us.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 am » by Darrylmckay

volitzer wrote:Venus is populated with humans just like us

Oh shit not another Lear follower, with theories of mass populations on mars, venus, saturn, mercury etc.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 am » by Ph0enix

darrylmckay wrote:

Oh shit not another Lear follower, with theories of mass populations on mars, venus, saturn, mercury etc.

leaf follower? tell me about this please? never heard of the brotherood of the leaf

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:54 am » by Darrylmckay

ph0enix wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:

leaf follower? tell me about this please? never heard of the brotherood of the leaf

Read it twice now and am pretty sure I didnt write "Leaf".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:27 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

ph0enix wrote:leaf follower? tell me about this please? never heard of the brotherood of the leaf

Yes, this it it, the Brotherhood sit, surrounding themselves with leaves.............

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm » by Ph0enix

true. it was late. thought i read leaf. yeah i know about Lear's beliefs. ha@lemon drop. i was thinkin more lord of the rings tho... how you been?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:01 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

ph0enix wrote:true. it was late. thought i read leaf. yeah i know about Lear's beliefs. ha@lemon drop. i was thinkin more lord of the rings tho... how you been?

Been good, glad to see your presence here!
What a long strange trip it's been..............