... New theory on the origin of the moon ...

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm » by Demolektron

such big telescopes and radio telescopes. but if we zoom in on the moon we see cheese you know. if we are not alowed to see the surface why we have to asume that then what the moon is made from

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm » by Ruquick

demolektron wrote:such big telescopes and radio telescopes. but if we zoom in on the moon we see cheese you know. if we are not alowed to see the surface why we have to asume that then what the moon is made from

This is the main reason I believe some things about the moon are being kept secret and hidden from us.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 pm » by Methaneslurpee

I'm not into stargazing too much. Are you guys saying that amateur astronomers are limited to a certain magnification with their own equipment?
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 pm » by Peaceonearth

This website is indeed interesting for its variety.

So far as the latest theory about the creation of moon is concerned, I wonder if it is not some stupid idea. With all respects to the great scientists of the world, I cannot accept the idea that
1. there was some nuclear explosion on the surface of the earth
2. the chunk we know as moon got separated
3. it flew 256 million miles away
4. It remained round and in a beautiful shape
5. It got stuck there and is rotating regularly since the beginning of time.
5. It also sends its reflection correctly to the earth.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 517570.cms

Perhaps all this is to create a situation so that the scientists can disclose something...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am » by Boondox681

disclose what?the moon is like no other satelite in the universe.due to the fact that it obeys none of known laws it's obvious it was placed there purposely.perhaps some sort of loadstone.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am » by Peaceonearth

You are right. Nothing to disclose.

While I was studying in school and later on, I used to wonder:
How can the moon, which is about 384 million km from the earth, influence our oceans due to its attraction every day without fail but cannot hold our astronauts in position? They kept floating... All stupid thinking mine, but from such a distance it has influence, but cannot use its power on poor astronauts...
Anyway, the universe is a great wonder...the more you think, the more confusing it is.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 am » by Peaceonearth

Saw it just now on SOHO page.

2012 people say that Solar Maximum will begin in 2012--something which is considered not of any consequence by some others, but of consequence by some....

But now IT IS Official! NASA declares: 'Just a few months ago, the large-scale solar magnetic field was like that from a bar magnet, and flattened along the Sun's equator. Now, it's not much more complicated in shape, but it's tilted, as seen by the position of these two regions, a clear giveaway that the rise to solar maximum has begun.'

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Writer

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 am » by Isawoneto

it might have been ejected out of the sun during a solar flare and then cooled down! we would have to do tests to see if its centre is molten to ever know...it would explain its magnetism to earth!