new to the site, does this count as something "postable"?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 12:53 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

wow the first grumpy cat i've seen with no caption ... anyway dude if you got something to spill then go ahead .
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 12:58 am » by Fatdogmendoza

If you not gots an avatar you aint be nobody ..get it :mrgreen:

I do apologise for the poor use of the queens gracious language old chap inclusive of the dreaded double negative

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 1:00 am » by Slith

I guess it would count as something "postable", if it was actually posted. Non?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:56 am » by shockedcanadian

Errr, lol this IS the nuthouse as one of you aptly stated, you guys are frigging nuts based on what I have seen, but I love fresh ideas and of course good old American free speech :)

Anyways, here is the catch, since most of you are probably American, possibly egocentric, though I am not suggesting that it is absolutely the case, you might not have an interest in the fact that they are Canadian agents in Canada (where I live). One caveat, there are some specific details about some unscrupulous actions that indirectly involved America (in the form of counterfeit American money and accusations against American agents) that certainly could cause some to raise issue.

I've had a long run against these agents and their agencies who have done their best to essentially ruin me, my marriage and my employment (cost me two careers at two large corporations) with really no just cause other to avoid embarrassment and the truth. All the while I have no record, no accusations and have posed no threat to anyone other than the reputations of some of these people milking the taxpayer. So as much as I understand why holding my cards close to the vest would be beneficial, there is a part of me that after my failed lawsuit against them (they simply refused to reveal what files they had on me and the courts accepted that secrecy), and years of demanding accountability from them their is a part of me that wants to simply show them that two can play the same game, and I feel I am doing it from the angle of morality rather than vexatious angle per se. Some of the actions that the Security Establishment engages in within Canada would make the FBI look like boyscouts and certainly increase your faith in the FBI by relative comparison.

Glad to hear that everything is fair game, you would not find a website like this in Canada I assure you...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 am » by Slith

shockedcanadian wrote:Errr, lol this IS the nuthouse as one of you aptly stated, you guys are frigging nuts based on what I have seen, but I love fresh ideas and of course good old American free speech

Well I am a Canadian. There are quite a few on here. Hence the nuthouse.

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 am » by RATRODROB

shockedcanadian wrote:Errr, lol this IS the nuthouse as one of you aptly stated, you guys are frigging nuts based on what I have seen, but I love fresh ideas and of course good old American free speech :)

Anyways, here is the catch, since most of you are probably American, possibly egocentric, though I am not suggesting that it is absolutely the case, you might not have an interest in the fact that they are Canadian agents in Canada (where I live). One caveat, there are some specific details about some unscrupulous actions that indirectly involved America (in the form of counterfeit American money and accusations against American agents) that certainly could cause some to raise issue.

I've had a long run against these agents and their agencies who have done their best to essentially ruin me, my marriage and my employment (cost me two careers at two large corporations) with really no just cause other to avoid embarrassment and the truth. All the while I have no record, no accusations and have posed no threat to anyone other than the reputations of some of these people milking the taxpayer. So as much as I understand why holding my cards close to the vest would be beneficial, there is a part of me that after my failed lawsuit against them (they simply refused to reveal what files they had on me and the courts accepted that secrecy), and years of demanding accountability from them their is a part of me that wants to simply show them that two can play the same game, and I feel I am doing it from the angle of morality rather than vexatious angle per se. Some of the actions that the Security Establishment engages in within Canada would make the FBI look like boyscouts and certainly increase your faith in the FBI by relative comparison.

Glad to hear that everything is fair game, you would not find a website like this in Canada I assure you...

Hi Shocked, im an Australian and I cant wait to read what you hav to reveal. :flop:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:02 am » by Slith

RATRODROB wrote:

Hi Shocked, im an Australian and I cant wait to read what you hav to reveal. :flop:

I'm glad you didn't say that to NakedDave. Cuz that would be.........well...............very, very........ wrong :nails:

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm » by Zer0

Slith wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:Errr, lol this IS the nuthouse as one of you aptly stated, you guys are frigging nuts based on what I have seen, but I love fresh ideas and of course good old American free speech

I smell a Canadian conspiracy!!!! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Im Canadian too and mad as a hatter!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm » by Noentry

Master Otoel wrote:
Slith wrote:

I smell a Canadian conspiracy!!!! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Im Canadian too and mad as a hatter!

:lol:

shockedcanadian :hiho:

:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 pm » by Termite

shockedcanadian, WELCOME to DTV! Your first post, if it IS what you say it. THIS is the place. This is what we dig. Welcome. :hiho:

PreviousNext