new to the site, does this count as something "postable"?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm » by The57ironman

shockedcanadian wrote:Errr, lol this IS the nuthouse as one of you aptly stated, you guys are frigging nuts based on what I have seen, but I love fresh ideas and of course good old American free speech :)

Anyways, here is the catch, since most of you are probably American, possibly egocentric, though I am not suggesting that it is absolutely the case, you might not have an interest in the fact that they are Canadian agents in Canada (where I live). One caveat, there are some specific details about some unscrupulous actions that indirectly involved America (in the form of counterfeit American money and accusations against American agents) that certainly could cause some to raise issue.

I've had a long run against these agents and their agencies who have done their best to essentially ruin me, my marriage and my employment (cost me two careers at two large corporations) with really no just cause other to avoid embarrassment and the truth. All the while I have no record, no accusations and have posed no threat to anyone other than the reputations of some of these people milking the taxpayer. So as much as I understand why holding my cards close to the vest would be beneficial, there is a part of me that after my failed lawsuit against them (they simply refused to reveal what files they had on me and the courts accepted that secrecy), and years of demanding accountability from them their is a part of me that wants to simply show them that two can play the same game, and I feel I am doing it from the angle of morality rather than vexatious angle per se. Some of the actions that the Security Establishment engages in within Canada would make the FBI look like boyscouts and certainly increase your faith in the FBI by relative comparison.

Glad to hear that everything is fair game, you would not find a website like this in Canada I assure you...

:hiho: :cheers: shockedcanadian

....spit it out..

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Writer

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:08 pm » by Ontherock

Sure,,post it ,,
I think this is an excellent place to share that type of info,,
if its truly real and credible,,then its worth putting out there,,
,,,,this is what its all about,,,expose those who are pushing obvious agendas,,
,,providing no personal harm will come to you Post the piece,,and let our readers make their own conclusions,,,
Cheers

:cheers:

posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=85417#

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 pm » by handy4321

I am patiently awaiting some form of revelation. Are there any revelations forth-coming or not? :nope:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 pm » by Mydogma

The fact that robo call has fluttered away without incident shows me clearly that the game in canada is fixed..add to the fact the government sold all our gold for paper gold tells me we are as crooked as the rest,,,we in canada have had it easy in many ways which has also made us stupid to some real facts...our tarts bragg about us having the best banking system with some sort of false security..my retort is it dosnt help having the best bank at the top of the heap of shit...its still stinks. Welcome and let it flow tell us a secret we didn't know..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 am » by Tjahzi

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:07 am » by Seahawk

:hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 7:24 pm » by Nedroj

shockedcanadian wrote:Hello this is my first posting. I am gathering by speaking to some in the chat function that any and all postings are fair game. I have a list of approx. 10 names who are working undercover in the "security apparatus". I am making a list of sites in which I can publicly reveal their identities and as a troller of this site I figured this might be a great place to provide such details.

Any thoughts on if this is acceptable or not?

Thanks for your help.

We will never see that list :rtft: :badair:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

What a load of Bollox
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 am » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:What a load of Bollox

Ur back. Bout f'kn time. :mrgreen:

Good to see you bro

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 am » by Toxic32

What the fuck....Have I missed something? I'm reading all preface. But as you say in the US...Where's the beef?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext