New U.S .Gov disinfo website - 'There is No Conspiracy?'

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 pm » by Savvymalloy

You guys have to read this!! :mrgreen:

:bullshit: :bullshit: WARNING: MAJOR B.S. ALERT :bullshit: :bullshit:

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... ories.html

That's the best thing I've seen all day :lol:

Is that seriously the best rebuttal they could come up with to put our worried little minds at ease? Image

I have to hear some other opinions on this one :hugging:

I really don't know wether to laugh or cry ;_;

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm » by Misinformedia

:ohno: :ohno: wow, that was a good one thank's, :ohno: :ohno:

i needed a laff

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 pm » by E6722maj

thank heavens for that. i can relax now. in fact, i might have a long sleep. :top: :alien:
whatever

Writer

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm » by Aliengrey

The only part I read was the Outer Space part, and that just made me smile a little, although it was more of a bitter smirk than a grin.. They think the majority of the world is afraid of UFO's because we think we'll be enslaved or exterminated. WE JUST WANT THE TRUTH. :bang; THE TRUTH IS WHAT THE POWERS OF THE WORLD DO NOT UNDERSTAND. What I fear is living a pointless life as a sheep, being told so many different things I dont know what to believe. Im afraid of being ignorant while struggling to find enlightenment and the realities of this world. Oh yeah, that, and a global war that will destroy everything beautiful and good in the world. FUCK, there is no *facepalm* emphatic enough to describe my contempt for the governments of the world. :bullshit: :bang; :censored: :censored: :censored: :bullshit: :bang;
A sad spectacle. If they be inhabited, what a scope for misery and folly. If they not be inhabited, what a waste of space.

There are two possibilities: We are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 am » by Anuki

The US Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs (also called IIP]
It is headed by the Assistant Secretary of State for International Information Programs; Michael S. Doran has been nominated to fill the now-vacant office.

Michael Doran, a highly regarded (Retarded :mrgreen: ) if controversial academic scholar on Middle Eastern politics whose expertise includes Islamic extremist websites, served as head of Near East and North African Affairs in the National Security Council (NSC) and later as an assistant secretary of defense during the second George W. Bush administration.1 Doran, who was appointed to the NSC post in August 2005, replaced Elliott Abrams, one of the few core neoconservatives who remained in the administration throughout Bush’s second term. Abrams had been promoted in February 2005 to the post of deputy assistant national security advisor.

Etc etc...(more bullshit here)http://www.rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Doran_Michael:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 am » by Sceptilief

And the Infowar heats up....

*throws a bag of popcorn in the microwave*
23:59;01

Writer

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 am » by Pointman

Me thinks of a theme.................................................................................That's it.................Benny Hill!!!!!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 am » by Umbrex

just read them.

that's some funny shit.

but i can see the effectiveness on the sheople.

mix up some wackoe shit, with som real problems.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 am » by Godsofatlantis

Soon the website will not be relevant....
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 pm » by Electrobadgr

godsofatlantis wrote:Soon the website will not be relevant....

Still waiting on that prophecy of yours fulfilling Gods?............

Enlighten me, what should we be expecting?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor