New UFO Disclosure 2010 video

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:23 pm » by Captainfuse

Hi everyone,

I am new to these forums, I wanted to share my view on the disclosure of 2010. Here is the link to my youtube channel. Please note I have only uploaded the video half a day ago.

I am new to this website, I have tried to link it some how in my account section to the existing disclose.tv video section but I am not sure how.

Any way, here is the video, this is my first ever attempt at something like this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm » by Badger

Welcome to the forum Capt'nfuse,

I see you have been with us for a year and I hope to see more of you and your vids in the future :flop:

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 pm » by Captainfuse

Thanks Badger. By the way is there a way I could some how link the youtube channel to the existing video section or will I need to upload the video directly?

Disclose.tv is an interesting website, I have gathered a lot of my knowledge from a lot of creative people on this forum, and this is just by watching the videos in the alien & ufo section.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm » by Badger

captainfuse wrote:Thanks Badger. By the way is there a way I could some how link the youtube channel to the existing video section or will I need to upload the video directly?

Disclose.tv is an interesting website, I have gathered a lot of my knowledge from a lot of creative people on this forum, and this is just by watching the videos in the alien & ufo section.

You would have to upload the vids on the appropriate Disclose channel directly. As far as I'm aware the only way you can link the vids is through the forum, You could also put a link to your youtube channel in your signature through the User Control Panel on the top right on any forum page.

If you require any help I'll gladly put up a photo walk-through of how to do it.

I''m off to check out your channel :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm » by Captainfuse

Thanks for the kind advice, I shall upload the video to this website.

First I will have to reduce the quality of the video from 290mg below the 200mg limit.

The link idea is also a good advice.

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm » by buster893

thats not bad at all Check out my video .Ufos On Earth In Space On Mars And On The Moon [disclosetv][/disclosetv]

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 pm » by Wightnow

If you are out there, PINDZ, this might interest you as I understand you are good at dismantling video clips. Maybe you can illuminate this one for us.
I am not a debunker,BTW. I have studied UFOs for nearly 60 years. They are real.
To understand, you need to sweep aside the rubbish and the fake.

What interests me is the seven seconds taken from the point 48 seconds to 55 seconds in.
This shot is the story from decades ago that UFOs overfliew the Whitehouse.
Within days it was admitted to be a hoax, and they explained how it was done, but this story still prevails to this day despite proof of how it was done.

The view shown is very rare. I have not seen that since the day it was first shown.
The view shown is the original full panoramic view in positive and negative.
The original hoax appeared on front pages of newspapers as a cropped version.
The publisized photo only showed the top of the dome and the lights in the sky.
Search the net and you will find it all over the place, but not this original full view.
This full view was used all that time ago to prove that it was a fake.

Watch the video carefully. You will only grasp this by watching it in HD best quality.
It judders backwards and forwards, left to right, as the camera pans across.
(It appears to be the same effect as an astronomer struggling to pan his telescope in an effort to keep up with a star as it moves out of the shot, but believe me it isn't)
The video camera is moving to the right, so all the scenery should be moving to the left.
The juddering effect is multiple clips of the seven seconds chopped up to keep the dome in the centre of the frame to make it look more impressive. This gives the illusion that the lights in the sky are moving fast across the sky indepent of any camera movement while the dome stays stationary.

If you saw that video in its untampered format you would realise that the lights in the sky matched the movement of the street lights at the bottom of screen. The alleged ufos are in fact total internal reflections of the street lights and anyone reading this can prove it for themselves. Those of you with video cameras can go out and film at night in a bright city centre. You will see that any light sourse such as car lights going from right to left across the bottom of the screen will give a mirror image travelling from left to right across the top of your screen, and inverted. The UFO's are moving to the right in the video. The street lights are moving to the left.
Now for the proof... Take a screen print of the video. As big as you can.
Place a transparent film over and put dots on the "UFOs" in the sky.
Reverse the sheet once vertically and then horizontally and the dots should match up with the street lights at the bottom of your print.

From a technical viewpoint most reflections and flares from bright lights appear in a straight line through the lens centre, from that light to the reflected inmage. Try to identify which street lamp is causing which light in the sky and then join the dots. If I am right then all your lines will cross at one point like a spider's web.
Happy Hunting.

Wightnow

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 pm » by Bahb3

Nice video, only thing I would suggest is make the text in the beginning larger.

Other than that...Very nice!

Writer

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm » by Captainfuse

Yes you are right, I realized that it is fairly small until it is in full screen on high detail.

buster893, the link is not working. Any clues?

wightnow, you pose a good argument. None the less, as you say the UFO's are real, but not all videos may pose as authentic. Further so, It is difficult to acquire decent footage now days, since many individuals in our society have developed creative and deceptive techniques of ufology.