New video footage of a real BIgfoot 10/09

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 am » by Realorfake

Um, the object in question in the video is definitely just a tree thats snapped about 7 ft up its trunk...

Look at it again, its one tree kinked over to the right about 7ft up its trunk...the slanted portion of the tree would have continued past the "bigfoot" if it were in fact "bigfoot"

I dont think the video shows anything but trees and forest growth...sorry peeps
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 am » by Realorfake

realorfake wrote:Um, the object in question in the video is definitely just a tree thats snapped about 7 ft up its trunk...

Look at it again, its one tree kinked over to the right about 7ft up its trunk...the slanted portion of the tree would have continued past the "bigfoot" if it were in fact "bigfoot"

I dont think the video shows anything but trees and forest growth...sorry peeps

strike that...after further review the tree appears to continue through the "bigfoot"

its still way unclear, but object in question is not the tree i was referring too...this is a toughy

i do believe in bigfoots but good evidence is just so scarce and hard to come by........
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 am » by jetxvii

fairlane500 wrote:"...so I can't call it a hoax that easy especially this early on. Just because a guy is there that has put forth hoaxes before, he is there for a fresh initial sighting so I don't see how it can be called a hoax considering he wasn't the one that took the video." - jetxvii

ya, because there is no way they could know each other. eveh.
ya right! :lol:

Yeah for sure considering if you called him if you saw a Bigfoot, everyone would think the same of you right?

it could go each way..

and if you read the rest of the response you would see why I said that.

do you read the whole thing or just pick up on parts of it>?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Ah, man.........

I just had a "really good post" and I forgot to make sure the submission went through!

Whaaaaa!

Carry on~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 am » by Giusdude

jet, just so we are clear on this, i want you to know that i too believe there could be an unknown species of great ape out there.
but if i, for absurd, where to catch one on tape, the LAST person i would want around is a known hoaxer/scavenger......

first impression, remember?
his name automatically KILLED my interest
.i'm not the only one that feels that way.

but by all means, again, yeti/sasquatch/bigfoot is another mistery i would LOVE to unravel...

peace all
8-)
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am » by jetxvii

Writer

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 am » by kolbrinstruth

I wish there were other people that would throw their entire lives into the pursuit of an answer.Ask yourselves though other than being gullible and impatient,what else did biscardi do?He didn't call the georgia boneheads,he didn't freeze a gorilla suit,he'd have known it was gonna fail miserably.I could've made the same mistakes.Remember these jokers thought enough to place real innards flesh and blood it would've reeked,the smell would make it more convincing.What i'm waiting for is Toms next move if he gets fooled again I'll be the first one to discredit him

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 1:59 am » by Yuya63

Hey! isnt that uncle fester?

Previous