New video footage of a real BIgfoot 10/09

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the news report done on the latest claims of Bigfoot Footage, already tainted because of Biscardi's attachment to the issue. This is posted for commentary and educational use by the MABRC.
Category: Nonprofits & Activism
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm » by Giusdude

Biscardi's presence automatically debunks the video.
he's there, the hoax is there.
period.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 pm » by Rawdney

Wasn't he also involved in the last bigfoot story that turned out to be a rubber monkey suit?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 pm » by Giusdude

yup..........

but he's still desperate enough to keep fucking trying. :shooting:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 pm » by jetxvii

I will be 100% honest right now. I myself have seen 1 Bigfoot in the entirety of my life. I was about 9 years old sledding with my cousin in the front yard of my house. I looked over to a field about 100 yards in front of me I saw a big foot, to tell you the truth I try to lie to myself this day and tell myself that I didn't see it, but "I know what I saw". so when Bigfoot reports and sighting come up I try not to debunk them right away.

What the guy caught on his camera look like the exact type of Sasquatch that I saw, so I can't call it a hoax that easy especially this early on. Just because a guy is there that has put forth hoaxes before, he is there for a fresh initial sighting so I don't see how it can be called a hoax considering he wasn't the one that took the video.

Keep your eyes open everyone, if you go hunting or live in a wooded area, I am telling you that you will probably see one. I didn't even know what A Bigfoot was until I saw one and explained it to my parents, then I started getting fascinated and researching them.

and the guy that asked if this man was with the hoax last time with the rubber ape outfit, I am not sure. what I do know is the guys that made the hoax took off with I think 100,000 Dollars (American) and haven't been seen,... at least as far as I know. when you do a hoax and it is considered a hoax it is punishable by law... and usually the law isn't light it is considered a Felony (depending on resources wasted), especially when you take off with 100 thousand dollars.

this is a good sighting. I would like to see the original video however. but keep looking everyone they do exist.

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:46 pm » by jetxvii

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp#biscardi

"Biscardi didn't start the Georgia hoax, but instead latched onto to it once it got traction in the media in Georgia. Biscardi's plot was to hype the "discovery" as legitimate, then collect money in various ways as the world grew eager to get a look at the specimen ... then later claim he was "hoodwinked" about the body so as redirect blame away from himself."

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 am » by Cryptillian

bigfoot is a myth that i strongly believe in

primates already exist

There are many species of early primates from North America. In fact, some entire families are known only from North America (‘unique' in brackets). The following families include the North American genera listed as examples; the dates apply to North American examples:

Family Purgatoriidae (Early Palaeocene, unique) e.g. Purgatorius
Family Microsyopidae (Late Palaeocene-Middle Eocene) e.g. Niptomomys, Uintasorex, Navajovius, Arctodontomys, Microsyops, Megadelphus, Craseops.
Family Micromomyidae (Late Palaeocene-Early Eocene, unique) e.g. Micromomys, Myrmekomomys, Tinimomys, Chalicomomys.
Family Picromomyidae (Early-Middle Eocene, unique) e.g. Picromomys, Alveojunctus)
Family Plesiadapidae (Early Palaeocene-Early Eocene) e.g. Pandemonium, Saxonella, Pronothodectes, Chiromyoides, Nannodectes, Plesiadapis
Family Palaechthonidae (Early-Late Palaeocene, unique) e.g. Palaechthon, Premnoides, Anasazia, Palenochtha, Plesiolestes
Family Picrodontidae (Early-Late Palaeocene, unique) e.g. Draconodous, Picrodus, Zanycteris

Many people consider the Dermoptera to be a separate order, but McKenna and Bell (1997) in ‘Classification of Mammals Above the Species Level) includes this group in the Primates. There were several North American forms including Thylacaelurus and the following:

Family Paromomyidae (Early-Middle Eocene) e.g. Paromomys, Simpsonlemur, Elwynella, Ignacius, Pulverflumen, Dillerlemur, Phenacolemur
Family Plagiomenidae (Early Paleocene-Late Oligocene, unique) e.g. Elpidophorus, Eudamonema, Planetetherium, Worlandia, Plagiomene, Ellesmene, Tarkadectes, Tarka, Ekgmowechashala
Family Mixodectidae (Early Palaeocene, unique) e.g. Mixodectes, Dracontolestes

The Infraorder Strepsirrhini includes lemurs, bushbabies and the following North American forms:

Family Adapidae (Early-Middle Eocene) e.g. Mahgarita, Cantius, Copelemur, Smilodectes, Pelycodus, Notharctus, Hesperolemur

The Parvorder Tarsiiformes includes tarsiers and the following North American forms:

Family Carpolestidae (Early Palaeocene-Early Eocene) e.g. Elphidotarsius, Carpodaptes, Carpolestes, Carpocristes
Family Omomyidae (Early-Late Eocene) e.g. Steinius, Omomys, Chumashius, Loveina, Washakius, Shoshonius, Dyseolemur, Macrotarsius, Hemiacodon, Yaquius, Wyomomys, Ageitodendron, Ourayia, Utahia, Stockia, Chipetaia, Uintanius, Rooneyia, Chlororhysis, Arapahovius, Tetonius, Absarokius, Tatmanius, Anaptomorphus, Trogolemur, Sphacorhysis

many many indian legends

if bigfoot wants to stay hidden he can..primates are fast..but eventually some one will have a camera in their hand instead of a chainsaw or a hiking stick and we will know.....
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 4:02 am » by Lolwtf

I think big foot could be real. It would be the missing link in Darwinism. I don't know about you guys but if I seen a big foot in the woods while hunting I would shoot it! Hopefully it ain't some jackass in a ape costume... hahaha :clapper:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 4:13 am » by Wompasdub

I'd prefer to see the raw video than those assholes talking.

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 am » by Fairlane500

"...so I can't call it a hoax that easy especially this early on. Just because a guy is there that has put forth hoaxes before, he is there for a fresh initial sighting so I don't see how it can be called a hoax considering he wasn't the one that took the video." - jetxvii

ya, because there is no way they could know each other. eveh.
ya right! :lol:

Next