New video from Ocean Explorers about the Baltic sea UFO

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm » by Truthseeker1979

A new video is posted along with the original story about the Baltic Sea UFO.

http://www.paranormalworld.org
http://www.paranormalworld.org

The latest paranormal news and som of the best unexplainable footage on the internet.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm » by Thruster

He says in the vid ''We need your support''
When I hear this sort of statement in a story like this, alarm bells start to ring in my head.
Is this another clever con like the guys who claimed to have shot and killed 'Big Foot' which turned out to be a pig in a latex mask?

Time will tell.

:think:

Writer

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 am » by Shitinhimself

Why doesn't Richard Branson get all over this?
I'm sure if this was legitimate the publicity it would generate alone would cover costs!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 pm » by Thruster

shitinhimself wrote:Why doesn't Richard Branson get all over this?
I'm sure if this was legitimate the publicity it would generate alone would cover costs!

Excellent point, Shitin'.
If this object exists, the treasure hunters have no rights to it, so why has'nt the heavy weight's such as the one you suggested jumped on top of this one?

Branson, BBC, History Channel or even Rupert Murdoch (Joking on that one) He's enough deep water.

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 pm » by Boondox681

Why doesn't Richard Branson get all over this?

2 reasons.
1.he doesn't need the publicity
2.he's not worried about any costs.

peace and :hiho:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 4:41 pm » by Elnorel

thruster wrote:He says in the vid ''We need your support''
When I hear this sort of statement in a story like this, alarm bells start to ring in my head.
Is this another clever con like the guys who claimed to have shot and killed 'Big Foot' which turned out to be a pig in a latex mask?

Time will tell.

Not to shit on your plate m8, but imagine you found something like this and the object is just out of reach.
You're waay interested but you have no money for the expedition.
What would you do?
Where would you get investors?

Public domain is best. It costs you nothing and in the mean time the cash is slowly trickling in, you find real investors. Whatever you will get via donations stays in your pocket and you still get to do the expedition.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 pm » by Thruster

elnorel wrote:
thruster wrote:He says in the vid ''We need your support''

Time will tell.

Not to shit on your plate m8, but imagine you found something like this and the object is just out of reach.
You're waay interested but you have no money for the expedition.
What would you do?
Where would you get investors?

Public domain is best. It costs you nothing and in the mean time the cash is slowly trickling in, you find real investors. Whatever you will get via donations stays in your pocket and you still get to do the expedition.

The point you make is a valid one,Elnorel. All I'm saying is these 'Treasure Hunters' claim to be highly successful with their alledged finds raking them in a lot of money ( Usually rare wines from sunken vessels by their own admission) So why would they need to ask for outside funding? Why risk some heavy weight moving in who does have the funds for such an expedition and taking the find for themselves? The so called Treasure Hunters have no real rights to anything until they get down there and stick their flag on it.
I respect your view, but I'm sticking to what I said originally - Time will tell on this one as to whether this is a scam or not.

Peace.

:cheers: