New world order and Crowley

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Today I had a revelation.

I live 7 km from Weida / Thuringia.

In 1925 there was a meeting there in which Aleister Crowley was declared as the beast of the world 666.

The basement is the "Liber Al Vel Legis." This is a prophetic channeling describing the origin and essence of humans. It has 3 parts: past, present, future regarding humans.

The connection to the Weida meeting is this:

first Crowley had to be declared as beast of the world thus giving the "Liber Al" a legimitation - the prophetic book became something living.

And you know what? All that is happening today is living in Crowley`s work: coded in writings, pictures and rituals (deeds).

The 3. part of the "Liber Al" is a description of the future. Crowley calls himself "the father of the new world messias 777"

Isn`t it possible that all that is happening actually runs after Crowley`s plan?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 pm » by Zer0

Are you implying that Crowley was not just a lunatic, but rather ..he set up a process based on his unique belief system that would plunge the world closer to the Chaos Alignment?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

I want to have this question answered too...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm » by Zer0

Also is it just me or does there seem to be a connecition between The Code of Hammurabbi and Alister`s Book of Law.

In the preface of the code Hammurabi states:

"Anu and Bel called by name me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, who feared God, to bring about the rule of righteousness in the land."
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm » by 99socks

I would like to suggest a reminder, that our cultures and history follow the same spiral-like wave pattern similar to sound waves.

Our cultural values and ideas swing like a pendulum from one extreme to the other, back and forth... they always have and they always will. The meme is caught in the center of these two extremes, it is literally wrapped up and intertwined in it. That is the Nothing.

Crowley's entire philosophy is to take what was ideally "Christian" (or rather, Catholic) and to turn them exactly upside down. But all he managed to do with this is to define the other extreme of the pendulum by what he had at the time.

The swing was inevitable.

And it (what Crowley says) is true of course, because it is the other side which carries and holds in place the meme.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Here about the Weida conference:

http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/dewiki/en/Weida-Konferenz

I need time to go deeper into the complex...

There are not many Crowley experts you can simply find.

What I`ve observed is a general aversion against Crowley because of his satanic regard.

One of my friends is Crowley expert. And with him I discussed the possibility of Crowley being the general or arch author behind all nwo agendas even today.

A Liber Al analysis should follow if possible...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 am » by Lucidlemondrop

If in fact it is progressive..........maybe we should pay attention........

How much does Attention cost?

I don't know........

Just Trust Me...............

And Yes..........We are Legion
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 am » by 99socks

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 am » by -Marduk-

lucidlemondrop wrote:How much does Attention cost?

simply

ur partner, Lucid!

u know Madimi was a

swinger

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 am » by Lucidlemondrop

marduk2012 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:How much does Attention cost?

simply

ur partner, Lucid!

u know Madimi was a

swinger

Oh shit...........I'm gonna be busy with this

http://www.johndee.org/charlotte/Chapter8/8p1.html

My Partner? Which one sweetie?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next