Newly released UFO files from the UK government June 2013

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 pm » by Doogle

Tuor10 wrote:Something the MOD haven't mentioned: What they will do with the still classified UFO material. Unsolved cases, like the 1972 English electric lightening incident.

Fact is, the likes of Pope, were only privy to certain cases. Those cases that needed top secret clearance - by-passed the usual channels - and probably still does.

Yup T10, anyone with an ounce of sense will see the bullshit. Mmmm, hello government, lie much?

It's a long time to keep a program/office running to end up with a conclusion like that, don't you think, I mean, how can they justify the expenditure and time if it's all nothing. I suppose they'll cite the cold war etc.
And to claim it's using to much staff resources? Does that mean they were really busy dealing with it or what?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm » by Tuor10

Doogle wrote:
Yup T10, anyone with an ounce of sense will see the bullshit. Mmmm, hello government, lie much?

It's a long time to keep a program/office running to end up with a conclusion like that, don't you think, I mean, how can they justify the expenditure and time if it's all nothing. I suppose they'll cite the cold war etc.
And to claim it's using to much staff resources? Does that mean they were really busy dealing with it or what?

The UFO desk was just a front. The likes of Nick Pope, are just a front.

Apart from the fact that these so called UFO's are anything but unknowns to those in the know, the MOD probably had fuck all to do with any real research of a clandestine nature - with regards to UFO's.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 pm » by Doogle

Tuor10 wrote:
Doogle wrote:

The UFO desk was just a front. The likes of Nick Pope, are just a front.

Apart from the fact that these so called UFO's are anything but unknowns to those in the know, the MOD probably had fuck all to do with any real research of a clandestine nature - with regards to UFO's.

(I meant TOO much^^)

Anyway, I'd agree with that, front man Pope 'n all. Some argue he was spoon fed bits n pieces and only said what he knew - I don't buy that one bit.

Sigh .... I sometimes get so sick to the back teeth of officialdom's bollox, bullshit and blagging, and then trying to overcome such shit when trying to justify my own position to msm swallowing whores and zombies.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 pm » by Doogle

Doogle wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:It's an interesting read so far.
Wish someone would link us to the first pages.
hint hint

Will, do you mean the files released a while back?

If not, here ya go.

british-ufo-files-final-batch-t84495.html :D

Or even

british-government-releases-ufo-files-t669.html

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 pm » by Cosmicimp

Greetings fellow truth seekers....I have uploaded for everyone, every single page from the national archives, released today MOD last ufo files there is 26x pdf files to sift through about 5000 pages long, not got through all of it yet, spent most of the day uploading them for everyone, please remember its only what we are allowed to see, I was told this is only 15% of what was recorded...delve deep and get back to me on anything that is not known to the public....Cosmic Imp (ALL IN DOCUMENTS)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 21, 2013

Britain has announced that it closed its UFO desk in 2009 because it served no defence purpose.The hotline dealt with sightings across the country and the last batch of 'X Files' issued shows a rise in UFO reports. Al Jazeera's Simon McGregor Wood reports from London.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm » by Doogle

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 21, 2013

Britain has announced that it closed its UFO desk in 2009 because it served no defence purpose.The hotline dealt with sightings across the country and the last batch of 'X Files' issued shows a rise in UFO reports. Al Jazeera's Simon McGregor Wood reports from London.

Thanks.
But that Clarke gets my back up.

Previous