Newt Gingrich promises moon colony by 2020; 51 us state

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:12 am » by Blondie1w2000

Not that I'm a Newt fan, but this is one of the coolest campaign promises I think I've ever heard.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am » by Jet17

blondie1w2000 wrote:Not that I'm a Newt fan, but this is one of the coolest campaign promises I think I've ever heard.

cool as in people losing their jobs, so we should send people to the moon instead cool?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am » by Blondie1w2000

jet17 wrote:
blondie1w2000 wrote:Not that I'm a Newt fan, but this is one of the coolest campaign promises I think I've ever heard.

cool as in people losing their jobs, so we should send people to the moon instead cool?

Not sure what you mean. I think if we undertook some massive project to colonize the moon, there would be lots of jobs created to do it, lol.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am » by domdabears

blondie1w2000 wrote:
jet17 wrote:

Not sure what you mean. I think if we undertook some massive project to colonize the moon, there would be lots of jobs created to do it, lol.

You can pay for it. Not me.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am » by The57ironman

Newt Gingrich promises........ :badair:
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am » by Flecktarn

Newt Gingrich promises moon colony by 2020;??
who's going to pay for it ????
taxpayers
the man's a joke and a waste of space ,so he's a ideal puppet for the white house he would do as he is told

vote ron paul ,get your country back
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am » by Frutty

:lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 am » by Mrmcnuggets

the57ironman wrote:Newt Gingrich promises........ :badair:

If it was not a Newt promise, or a government funded project (unless of course, they're going to cut the war budget into half, and then half again and take that half to fund it.) I am rather excited for an expansion in galactic exploration. I would be down for that, regardless if it would be any different than being enlisted in the army here. I would rather be fighting some hostile unknown force, than my own brothers.

:cheers:

I would also be more than ecstatic to be ridden of this psychotic infatuation of religion here and the repercussions of different beliefs and bull shit . :mrgreen:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 pm » by Blondie1w2000

mrmcnuggets wrote:
If it was not a Newt promise, or a government funded project (unless of course, they're going to cut the war budget into half, and then half again and take that half to fund it.) I am rather excited for an expansion in galactic exploration. I would be down for that, regardless if it would be any different than being enlisted in the army here. I would rather be fighting some hostile unknown force, than my own brothers.

Yeah, like I said, I 'm not a Newt fan, nor do I believe he's truly serious about this. But, it's the first time I've ever heard this idea said by someone who, potentially, may have the power to make it happen (by allocating funds to NASA for it). I mean....if we colonize the moon, that makes us one step closer to living in a Star Trek-like world, and that is just downright cool to think about. :)

Previous