Newt Gingrich is Lobbyist Paid, Flip Flopper Made!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 am » by Jet17

cia212 wrote:
jet17 wrote:
cia212 wrote:Newt was a hero with the Contract with America and all that, then quickly sold out. Now he's a dick, paid to fragment the Republican party.

Ummm the contract to america?

like holding ransom our national debt over "planned parenthood?"

a contract like that is a piece of crap.

Planned parenthood is your one, protected government handout?

The contract also contained many reforms that finally gave people an idea of how much waste occurs at the federal level...First day reforms

1.require all laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply to Congress;
like trying clinton for a BJ when you yourself are having an affair?

2.select a major, independent auditing firm to conduct a comprehensive audit of Congress for waste, fraud or abuse;
like taking private donations and lying to the IRS about it and thus getting 84 sanctions over it?

3.cut the number of House committees, and cut committee staff by one-third;
they did that when? just this year when they laid off the congressional scribes? 1994 to 2011, what a promise.

4.limit the terms of all committee chairs;
Good rules, but how long has gingrich been at the head of ... oh I don't know the space committee?

5.ban the casting of proxy votes in committee;
LOL, you have got to be kidding me..... no voters fraud doesn't exist does it?

6.require committee meetings to be open to the public;

Really? it should be in the first place, that isn't a promise it should be a guarantee, that is called backdoor politics to shut out public meetings, much like Bilderberg meetings being unconstitutional. but we should thank them for doing what they are supposed to do? no we "elect" people to do that, not make people promise us things that should already be ours.

7.require a three-fifths majority vote to pass a tax increase;

You mean the Federal Income tax? which is Illegal Constitutionally, doesn't pay for any government services, and is only used to pay back our government borrowing worthless un-backed money? passed unconstitutionally contradicting "congress has the right to print and coin money, provisions.

8.guarantee an honest accounting of the Federal Budget by implementing zero base-line budgeting.

Again, shouldn't be a promise, it's a guarantee and common sense not to go into debt....

Not a bad list at all.

yeah, actually it's pretty much common sense, and half of it is broken promises

And Newt was the first one to successfully nationalize the scope of local elections.

that means what? that he publicized elections which were granted in our constitution..... he made American Idol from local voting? and that makes him a hero? I thought individual voting is what made our constitutional fathers heroes, but you are correct, this is clearly medal worthy

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 am » by Jet17

spock wrote:I like him. Brilliant man.

I'd take 16 years with him over 4 more of Obama.

well that is such a better alternative....

tell me spock what do you like better:

Satan or the Devil?

quite a difference in choice.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 am » by Spock

jet17 wrote:why does the wife still contend to this day that is what happened then?

This is from 2011 huh? she never said anything about this until he dad decided to run for president? despite the many offices he held over that amount of time?

looks like the daughter is following in her fathers footsteps.

the daughter was a mere child when this happened, how would she know.

despite claims, and evidence against your post, only a divorce record would clarify who really filed for divorce.

besides the relationship aspect, this guy is not presidential worthy, he has proven again and again that he can not maintain a consistent attitude, in light of constitutional values.

the only values he holds, is his Johnson in his hand, the money from lobbyist, and his flip flops for when he goes to a lobbyist beach.

You know why. Because that is not good dirt. You can't have a good hatchet job unless there is good dirt. The news is old. Even his daughter said so and that this has been out all along, it's just that it is easier to spread shit because that is what people love to hear so they can love to hate.

Newt has admitted to making mistakes, which is more than I can say for most politicians. He is not side-stepping anything that may be true.

Look at how Pelosi is going after him. She is on the verge of breaking the law to expose more bullshit that a committee she was on, while investigating Newt, tried to pin on him, never did, and now she is wanting to bring mere accusations out to try to destroy him more. She knows that the people will gobble the shit like honey, after all, all you need is an accusation and a trumped up story. I hope that witch gets thrown in jail if she does.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 am » by Spock

jet17 wrote:well that is such a better alternative....

tell me spock what do you like better:

Satan or the Devil?

quite a difference in choice.

That depends on which one Obama is.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 am » by Serendipity

I have always said that obama is a shoe in for reelection because he has played ball with the NWO and PTB.
Newt gingrich is their thank you gift to him.
There is no way the US will elect gingrich.
Obama will serve a second term and that's when the shit comes down and the economy fails..on a democratic watch, not republican.
Watch and see.
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 1:14 am » by Cia212

1.require all laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply to Congress;
like trying clinton for a BJ when you yourself are having an affair?

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice...not for having an affair. The rest of your rebuttals are equally ill-informed.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 1:22 am » by Serendipity

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice...not for having an affair. The rest of your rebuttals are equally ill-informed.

What planet are you from? Cause on this one Clinton was not impeached, Mr "Ill-informed"
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 am » by Spock

Yes Serendipity, Clinton was impeached.

Bill Clinton, President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit. The trial proceedings were largely partisan, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of obstruction, with 50 votes cast as not guilty, and 50 votes as guilty.

im·peach   [im-peech]
verb (used with object)
1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.
2. Chiefly Law . to challenge the credibility of: to impeach a witness.
3. to bring an accusation against.
4. to call in question; cast an imputation upon: to impeach a person's motives.
5. to call to account.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 1:43 am » by Fatbastard

"Please Watch and listen." The Next President Of The USA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVv0F3WdzKA Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 1:55 am » by Cia212

spock wrote:Yes Serendipity, Clinton was impeached.

Bill Clinton, President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit. The trial proceedings were largely partisan, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of obstruction, with 50 votes cast as not guilty, and 50 votes as guilty.

im·peach   [im-peech]
verb (used with object)
1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.
2. Chiefly Law . to challenge the credibility of: to impeach a witness.
3. to bring an accusation against.
4. to call in question; cast an imputation upon: to impeach a person's motives.
5. to call to account.

Beat me to it, Spock.

PreviousNext