Newt Gingrich is Lobbyist Paid, Flip Flopper Made!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:00 am » by Rydher

:top: FDR was the greatest President of the 20th century

Upload to Disclose.tv

:top: I"m a Realpolitik Wilsonian.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Newt
Conservatives cannot cheer unions overseas and then be blindly anti-union here at home. There are legitimate historic reasons for workers to organize together, and there is a strong need for a healthy, competitive, union, movement that helps improve the lives of its members and the competitiveness of our country.

Andy Stern, the head of the Service Employees International Union, is the union leader who probably best understands the challenge of the world market and the need to make American union members productive in the face of world competition. Sadly, he is a distinct minority among union leaders.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 am » by Mediasorcerer

The only reason gingrich is running is to make more money from donations,simple as that.

No surprise you like him spock, haha.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 am » by Spock

Don't get me wrong, I will not vote for him. But I know a hack job when I see one.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:15 am » by Cia212

It's stunning how Newt went from a small government conservative to a big government liberal-ish Republican. He sounds nothing like he did during the 94 race.

I guess the Washington money dance is hard to resist.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:20 am » by Mediasorcerer

To dear spock=Ah well, whatever happens in your election, i hope the next pres looks after the rights of the american people, as australia is allied with usa[a good thing in my op too]
what happens over in the us does effect what goes on here too, so whats in your best interest is also in mine in lots of ways.

A lot of things are blown out of proportion in the conspiracy scene, but some is also well worth the worry too, and vigilance is required to make sure the backbone of our western democratic way of life is preserved.

IT appears like its being undermined from the inside out in many ways.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 am » by Serendipity

spock wrote:Yes Serendipity, Clinton was impeached.

Bill Clinton, President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit. The trial proceedings were largely partisan, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of obstruction, with 50 votes cast as not guilty, and 50 votes as guilty.

im·peach   [im-peech]
verb (used with object)
1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.
2. Chiefly Law . to challenge the credibility of: to impeach a witness.
3. to bring an accusation against.
4. to call in question; cast an imputation upon: to impeach a person's motives.
5. to call to account.

K...so I'm gonna go bury my head in the sand for a few days till I can learn to check my facts properly before stepping in it.
Apologies for my error. :?
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 pm » by Jet17

spock wrote:
jet17 wrote:well that is such a better alternative....

tell me spock what do you like better:

Satan or the Devil?

quite a difference in choice.

That depends on which one Obama is.

lol fair enough.

as for your last post, perhaps he did admit to mistakes, but his consistent nature of lying and betrayal means that he isn't presidential material...... well (constitutional) presidential material, or consistent in good moral value for that matter either.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 pm » by Jet17

cia212 wrote:1.require all laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply to Congress;
like trying clinton for a BJ when you yourself are having an affair?

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice...not for having an affair. The rest of your rebuttals are equally ill-informed.

yes, but he sure did obstruct justice when he had a sanction charge brought against him though right?

I guess in order to make a promise to America you have to break one first?

liars trying liars, makes for a good country and heroes doesn't it? that is my point.

1994 he made that contract, and he had dismissive affairs 2 times in that time, what a man!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm » by Jet17

rydher wrote::top: FDR was the greatest President of the 20th century

Upload to Disclose.tv

:top: I"m a Realpolitik Wilsonian.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Newt
Conservatives cannot cheer unions overseas and then be blindly anti-union here at home. There are legitimate historic reasons for workers to organize together, and there is a strong need for a healthy, competitive, union, movement that helps improve the lives of its members and the competitiveness of our country.

Andy Stern, the head of the Service Employees International Union, is the union leader who probably best understands the challenge of the world market and the need to make American union members productive in the face of world competition. Sadly, he is a distinct minority among union leaders.

LOL sadly I have seen both these videos, and yes I agree with your sentiments.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm » by Truthseekerx

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shooting: Newt World Order

PreviousNext