Newt Gingrich is Lobbyist Paid, Flip Flopper Made!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm » by Jet17

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

84 ethics sanctions.

Charged with 1.

Family Flip Flopping: (Probably more "flopping" than flipping :alien51: )
He has had 3 wives. One of them being his high school geometry teacher in 1962, he was 19 she was 26. In 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. He then asked her for a Divorce "IN THE HOSPITAL" while she was recovering from "UTERINE CANCER!"

Shortly after that infamous encounter, Gingrich refused to pay his alimony and child-support payments. The First Baptist Church in his hometown had to take up a collection to support the family Gingrich had deserted.
http://marriage.about.com/od/politics/a/gingrichn_2.htm

"According" to L.H. Carter, his campaign treasurer, Gingrich said of Battley: "She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer."

Six months after the divorce from Battley was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich became a leader of the investigation of President Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with his alleged affairs

He was rebelled against by his own party for trying to out Clinton, and now he is their "Flavor of the Week." He "QUIT" as Speaker for trying to out Clinton.

Religious Flip Flopping:
A Southern Baptist since graduate school, Gingrich converted to Catholicism, Bisek's faith, on March 29, 2009.

Millions in lobbyist donations and transactions.....

this is a man you want for president?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm » by The57ironman

:badair: ........globalist douchebag :rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 pm » by Jet17

the57ironman wrote::badair: ........globalist douchebag :rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Excellent edition, I will watch it now!

thanks!

:cheers:
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm » by Cia212

Newt was a hero with the Contract with America and all that, then quickly sold out. Now he's a dick, paid to fragment the Republican party.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:08 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm » by Jet17

cia212 wrote:Newt was a hero with the Contract with America and all that, then quickly sold out. Now he's a dick, paid to fragment the Republican party.

Ummm the contract to america?

like holding ransom our national debt over "planned parenthood?"

a contract like that is a piece of crap.

also, he really wasn't a hero, did you read the thread? he is a womanizing, affair driven, sell out to who ever is more popular and has the most money...

how can you add value when you yourself (Gingrich) have none?

that hardly seems like a hero to me, but everyone has there own heroes I guess.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 pm » by Spock

I like him. Brilliant man.

I'd take 16 years with him over 4 more of Obama.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm » by Spock

Newt Gingrich's daughter Jackie wrote:Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Last month, I wrote a column providing a midterm life update based on a question by David Brooks. This week, I'… Read More.

My father, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, has been in politics as long as I can remember.

And as long as I can remember, media coverage about him has contained misstatements of facts. The vast majority are simple mistakes that are easily corrected, understood and rewoven into an ongoing storyline.

But one of them seems to have taken on a life of its own, and simple corrections have not sufficed to set the record straight. Why does this happen? I can't be sure, but I suspect that the narrative created by these untruths proves to be so much more compelling and more dramatic than what actually happened that it proves irresistible.

I'm talking about the story of my father's visit to my mother while she was in the hospital in 1980.

For years, I have thought about trying to correct the untrue accounts of this hospital visit. After all, I was at the hospital with them, and saw and heard what happened. But I have always hesitated, as it was a private family matter and my mother is a very private person. In addition, for the four people involved, it was one of a million interactions and was not considered a defining event by any of us.

My mother and I have both recently run into quite a few people who hold an inaccurate understanding of this hospital visit. Many think my mother is dead.

So, to correct the record, here is what happened: My mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, is very much alive, and often spends time with my family. I am lucky to have such a "Miracle Mom," as I titled her in a column this week.

As for my parents' divorce, I can remember when they told me.

It was the spring of 1980.

I was 13 years old, and we were about to leave Fairfax, Va., and drive to Carrollton, Ga., for the summer. My parents told my sister and me that they were getting a divorce as our family of four sat around the kitchen table of our ranch home.
Soon afterward, my mom, sister and I got into our light-blue Chevrolet Impala and drove back to Carrollton.

Later that summer, Mom went to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta for surgery to remove a tumor. While she was there, Dad took my sister and me to see her.

It is this visit that has turned into the infamous hospital visit about which many untruths have been told. I won't repeat them. You can look them up online if you are interested in untruths. But here's what happened:

My mother and father were already in the process of getting a divorce, which she requested.

Dad took my sister and me to the hospital to see our mother.

She had undergone surgery the day before to remove a tumor.

The tumor was benign.

As with many divorces, it was hard and painful for all involved, but life continued.

As have many families, we have healed; we have moved on.

We are not a perfect family, but we are knit together through common bonds, commitment and love.

My mother and father are alive and well, and my sister and I are blessed to have a close relationship with them both.

My sister and I feel that it is time to move on, close the book on this event and focus on building a great future. We will not answer additional questions or make additional comments regarding this meaningless incident, which occurred more than three decades ago.

As I said, my mother is a private person. She will not give media interviews. She deserves respect and should be allowed to live in peace.

To find out more about Jackie Gingrich Cushman, and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit http://www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2011 JACKIE CUSHMAN

DISTRIBUTED BY CREATORS.COM

LINK

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm » by Cia212

jet17 wrote:
cia212 wrote:Newt was a hero with the Contract with America and all that, then quickly sold out. Now he's a dick, paid to fragment the Republican party.

Ummm the contract to america?

like holding ransom our national debt over "planned parenthood?"

a contract like that is a piece of crap.

Planned parenthood is your one, protected government handout?

The contract also contained many reforms that finally gave people an idea of how much waste occurs at the federal level...First day reforms

1.require all laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply to Congress;
2.select a major, independent auditing firm to conduct a comprehensive audit of Congress for waste, fraud or abuse;
3.cut the number of House committees, and cut committee staff by one-third;
4.limit the terms of all committee chairs;
5.ban the casting of proxy votes in committee;
6.require committee meetings to be open to the public;
7.require a three-fifths majority vote to pass a tax increase;
8.guarantee an honest accounting of the Federal Budget by implementing zero base-line budgeting.

Not a bad list at all.

And Newt was the first one to successfully nationalize the scope of local elections.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm » by Jet17

spock wrote:
Newt Gingrich's daughter Jackie wrote:Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Last month, I wrote a column providing a midterm life update based on a question by David Brooks. This week, I'… Read More.

My father, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, has been in politics as long as I can remember.

And as long as I can remember, media coverage about him has contained misstatements of facts. The vast majority are simple mistakes that are easily corrected, understood and rewoven into an ongoing storyline.

But one of them seems to have taken on a life of its own, and simple corrections have not sufficed to set the record straight. Why does this happen? I can't be sure, but I suspect that the narrative created by these untruths proves to be so much more compelling and more dramatic than what actually happened that it proves irresistible.

I'm talking about the story of my father's visit to my mother while she was in the hospital in 1980.

For years, I have thought about trying to correct the untrue accounts of this hospital visit. After all, I was at the hospital with them, and saw and heard what happened. But I have always hesitated, as it was a private family matter and my mother is a very private person. In addition, for the four people involved, it was one of a million interactions and was not considered a defining event by any of us.

My mother and I have both recently run into quite a few people who hold an inaccurate understanding of this hospital visit. Many think my mother is dead.

So, to correct the record, here is what happened: My mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, is very much alive, and often spends time with my family. I am lucky to have such a "Miracle Mom," as I titled her in a column this week.

As for my parents' divorce, I can remember when they told me.

It was the spring of 1980.

I was 13 years old, and we were about to leave Fairfax, Va., and drive to Carrollton, Ga., for the summer. My parents told my sister and me that they were getting a divorce as our family of four sat around the kitchen table of our ranch home.
Soon afterward, my mom, sister and I got into our light-blue Chevrolet Impala and drove back to Carrollton.

Later that summer, Mom went to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta for surgery to remove a tumor. While she was there, Dad took my sister and me to see her.

It is this visit that has turned into the infamous hospital visit about which many untruths have been told. I won't repeat them. You can look them up online if you are interested in untruths. But here's what happened:

My mother and father were already in the process of getting a divorce, which she requested.

Dad took my sister and me to the hospital to see our mother.

She had undergone surgery the day before to remove a tumor.

The tumor was benign.

As with many divorces, it was hard and painful for all involved, but life continued.

As have many families, we have healed; we have moved on.

We are not a perfect family, but we are knit together through common bonds, commitment and love.

My mother and father are alive and well, and my sister and I are blessed to have a close relationship with them both.

My sister and I feel that it is time to move on, close the book on this event and focus on building a great future. We will not answer additional questions or make additional comments regarding this meaningless incident, which occurred more than three decades ago.

As I said, my mother is a private person. She will not give media interviews. She deserves respect and should be allowed to live in peace.

To find out more about Jackie Gingrich Cushman, and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit http://www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2011 JACKIE CUSHMAN

DISTRIBUTED BY CREATORS.COM

LINK

why does the wife still contend to this day that is what happened then?

This is from 2011 huh? she never said anything about this until he dad decided to run for president? despite the many offices he held over that amount of time?

looks like the daughter is following in her fathers footsteps.

the daughter was a mere child when this happened, how would she know.

despite claims, and evidence against your post, only a divorce record would clarify who really filed for divorce.

besides the relationship aspect, this guy is not presidential worthy, he has proven again and again that he can not maintain a consistent attitude, in light of constitutional values.

the only values he holds, is his Johnson in his hand, the money from lobbyist, and his flip flops for when he goes to a lobbyist beach.

Next