Next: War in Iran; Then CHINA-WW3

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm » by Dstarmg123

But my biggest question is, do our master bankers/corporations/secret government want China to defeat us?Because they will, unless America brings out that secret UFO tech, lol.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm » by Boondox681

I dont believe in nuclear war.

i bet the japanese do.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm » by Phaeton

dstarmg123 wrote:But my biggest question is, do our master bankers/corporations/secret government want China to defeat us?Because they will, unless America brings out that secret UFO tech, lol.

Well a gene specific biological (viral) agent could wreak some serious havoc, make no mistake about it (as referred to in the vids). China does have the desired 'political model',
namely pure dictatorial fascism. Could be a good reason to 'hand over the flag'.
Last edited by Phaeton on Tue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:56 pm » by Phaeton

boondox681 wrote:

i bet the japanese do.

lol :D
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm » by Beerthirty

I just find it interesting that Iran has recently trotted out their pioletless drones, had war games with their really nifty fast boats in the Persan gulf, talked shit at the U.N., and now we see there is a documentary claiming Osama is living the good life in Northern Iran. I would have to conclude that the stage is set for more military conflict. The question is to what end. Perhaps it will draw China into the mix or even Israel using the cover of U.S. military action to take out the Nuclear assets that are so daunting to the west. Only time and whistle blowers will tell.
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:25 am » by Dstarmg123

concrete wrote:
dstarmg123 wrote:Hey guys, im a writer and I love speculating, so I wanna run this plot isee unfoldinfwithingthe next 15 years.

Probably not the best thing to contradict yourself in the first sentence.

Thanks for not writing anything relevant to the topic at hand

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:26 am » by Dstarmg123

boondox681 wrote:

i bet the japanese do.

Touche, lol

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 6:14 am » by Ktm640

What gripes me is all that killing and hard work stealing another countries natural resources and we don't a break at the pump. I guess it's looters keepers. But Iran does look mighty tastly with all that sweet light crude just begging to be ours for the taking. uuummmmm delicious sweet light crude sweet as maple syrup (from Canada).

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 7:30 am » by Mahsooyee

To me it seems strategic and relevant that eventually one of these major players would surely use a EMP weapon to bring down a nation that they are at odds with as we all know as well as them that there is no win in all out nuclear exchange. The EMP would more than likely be delivered by stealth for the ultimate surprise. The battle field would then be full of limited nuclear munitions to weaken the foe into total submission as well as to selectively destroy the country by eliminating non essential regions . Biological/chemical weapons will then be used to decrease the population and clear any isolated pockets of resistance at large.
Dark days ahead!

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 7:42 am » by Allreadydead

WW3! :nails:

A great man (Einstein, I believe?) was asked about the possibilities of WW3 taking place, his reply was something like this:

"If World War III was to take place, then I know for certain that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones....." :think:

PreviousNext