Next: War in Iran; Then CHINA-WW3

Writer

PostFri May 07, 2010 7:15 am » by Dstarmg123

mahsooyee wrote:To me it seems strategic and relevant that eventually one of these major players would surely use a EMP weapon to bring down a nation that they are at odds with as we all know as well as them that there is no win in all out nuclear exchange. The EMP would more than likely be delivered by stealth for the ultimate surprise. The battle field would then be full of limited nuclear munitions to weaken the foe into total submission as well as to selectively destroy the country by eliminating non essential regions . Biological/chemical weapons will then be used to decrease the population and clear any isolated pockets of resistance at large.
Dark days ahead!

I'll get the popcorn. :ohno:

I think it says something that Fallout 3 is my favorite video game.

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am » by Mochon

I think it will start by israel attackin iran,dont forget all the arab country/guerrillas surrounding the area,regarding the use of wmd,it will happen,one of these countrys will have to show their detterance in full use,usa or israel most likely,dont forget china is an extremelly huge country,wich has their military more focused on attack than defence....my poiint being that if china steps up witch russia to try and take the place of america as a potence...they will b nuked and even if they fight back with wmd china could esailly b turned itno steam.....russia meanwhile is another story...lots of casualties and deaths in both sides,not liike i said before the chinese will face the higher amount of casualties.....israel will be rubble,if what iran has said to b capable of doing,still...not so sure,and if china or russia hit israel the response of europe and us will be one to b afraid of.....i belive people r pulling the strings and making moves like on a board chess...redy to strike the queen and check the king....
the pieces r being set,the mmoves already done....the magnitude of this war is apocalliptycal.....its written bout in the bible and the jewish prophecies....not mnetioning chinese or russian but asyrian and persian...guess where that is??i think for sure it will happen..but i hope not

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 12:12 am » by Flecktarn

the big question we all have to ask ourselves is, will you fight ,will you kill ,its ok sitting down playing armchair generals ,but will you also be prepaired to pull the trigger,because thats the hardest bit.
because ww3 will include everyone ,beleive me WARS NOT FUN
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 12:43 am » by G3n3sis

The quote from Family Guy: "WW 5, its so intense: it skips over the other two". :obsessed:
I will probably only fight if it comes to my home and my family, but if other people want to go away and fight over seas, ill leave them to it: ill stick to my morals.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Previous