Next: War in Iran; Then CHINA-WW3

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 7:46 am » by Dstarmg123

Hey guys, im a writer and I love speculating, so I wanna run this polt isee unfoldinfwithingthe next 15 years.

Ok, just like we did against the japanese in ww2 and Iraq, america will start sanctioning off assests in Iran, incluing fuel(because who the fuck needs that). The media will start saying how Iran has weapons of Mass destruction and shit. We will squeeze all of Irans assests and freeze their money in the banks to the point where we will force Iran to fight back. An attack on american soil will be preferrable andif Iran doesn't fire first, america will stage an event(e.g. 9/11) and then blame Iran.

Now after the marines go in and begin slaughtering people, we will now have troops in afhghanistan, pakistan,. yemen, saudi arabia, iraq and iran. Isn't it beautiful?

Now I know that Iran is backed to a degree by China and Russia. Any chance that the latter two countries get involved in the struggle? Any chance WW3 will be America, United Kingdom, Israel, France, Italy, Germany vs. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran?

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 8:13 am » by Offthegrid

yeah,,id say that about sums it up,looking foward to the show.

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 9:09 am » by Dukettt

No chance! Too many nukes in that WW3 scenario.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:10 am » by Allreadydead

The war on truth will kick off the party, and it's already started, the disinformation war has begun, to get the Americian People into the war mindset with Iran, and surprise, fucking surprise, guess who's been wheeled out to set things in motion:

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fworld%2F2010%2F05%2F03%2Fusama-bin-laden-living-comfortably-iran-documentary-asserts%2F

And of course, it's the truth, it must be, it's on FOX NEWS!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :mrgreen:

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:43 am » by Condave

FOOL CHINA OWNS AMERICA THE ELITE IN THE PARIS CLUB NEED CHEAP WORKERS THE UK AND USA WILL BE THE NEW 3RD WORLD AND CHINA WILL BE THE NEW POWER OF THE ELITE THE EURPEANS WILL NE TAXED TO THE HILT AND THE WAY YOU ONCE WENT ON HOLIDAY WILL BE STOPED DUE TO FAKE GLOBAL WARMING .I SAY MORE VOLCANOES STOP THE BIG ELITE CROOKS FROM FLYING AND BRING THEM TO TRIAL FOR TREASON STOP THE LISBON TREATY AND VOTE FOR A NOBODY IN THE UK ELECTION STOP THE CORPRATE THREE AMIGOS IN THERE TRACK AND HANG EM HIGH IF THEY WANT A HUNG PARLIMENT .

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:47 am » by Mep630

A. there will be a war provoked between N-S Korea - funny how a ship was sunk supposedly by the north, false flag ship sinkings have been the start of many wars in history.

China and Russia are being provoked but America will use Al-Ciada and other terrorist groups to attack them and get them to war.

If you look up albert pike, you will see their plan is for ww3 - to start with a war in the mid east where Israel will be destroyed. Nuclear war will then start - wiping out most the populations.

The remaining humans are to be culled down to 500,000 like the gerogia guide stones say and if the NWO does win they will create their new satanic world order that will make the orwellian movie 1984 look like candyland.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:25 am » by Dukettt

condave wrote:FOOL CHINA OWNS AMERICA THE ELITE IN THE PARIS CLUB NEED CHEAP WORKERS THE UK AND USA WILL BE THE NEW 3RD WORLD AND CHINA WILL BE THE NEW POWER OF THE ELITE THE EURPEANS WILL NE TAXED TO THE HILT AND THE WAY YOU ONCE WENT ON HOLIDAY WILL BE STOPED DUE TO FAKE GLOBAL WARMING .I SAY MORE VOLCANOES STOP THE BIG ELITE CROOKS FROM FLYING AND BRING THEM TO TRIAL FOR TREASON STOP THE LISBON TREATY AND VOTE FOR A NOBODY IN THE UK ELECTION STOP THE CORPRATE THREE AMIGOS IN THERE TRACK AND HANG EM HIGH IF THEY WANT A HUNG PARLIMENT .

It seems your keyboard is broken, please contact IT support.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:32 pm » by Dstarmg123

I dont believe in nuclear war. I dont think anyone is stupid enough to use them. I mean, to date the only country to ever use one is America. That isnt a naiive statement. I mean, despite the fact that it kills alot of people, it ruins the soil, atmosphere and water, which will be in the end of life as we know it. Our masters want to rule us, they dont want to eradicate us. Who are thenuclear powers:

America
Russia
China
Israel
India
Britain

Am I missing any?

Nuclear deterrence is real, but not one really planstouse one except America. I just dont understand the Bankers Motive. I mean, if america fights china, america will lose. They greatly out number the american soldiers with a ratio of like 10 to 1 and their terrain is tougher than afghanistan. The korean war is an example of what will happen. So do the Bankers want China to win? It seems a little counter productive to destroy america.

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 3:10 pm » by Phaeton

Seen this? Seems to be relevant to this discussion..

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNp7eOEYYtk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNp7eOEYYtk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGfrrLzj7m4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGfrrLzj7m4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUJ7fgnA1hw&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUJ7fgnA1hw&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[Check parts 4 to 6 on utube]

It all rings very plausible to me. (Basterds! :yell: ) ;)
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm » by Phaeton

dstarmg123 wrote:
Who are thenuclear powers:

America
Russia
China
Israel
India
Britain

Am I missing any?

Pakistan for one.. and we can add North Korea (and even Iran) very soon I would gather. We in the Netherlands have the knowledge, facilities and actual nuclear arms ready and able. the arms are US controlled however. And you know Israel hasnt declared posession of nuclear arms? They neither 'confirm nor deny'.. :lol:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next