Nibiru ha ha ha

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 8:20 pm » by Crusader

I am positive I read on here not long ago, some people who swore blind that Nibiru was going to collide with Earth today 21/7/12. Well???. Where are they now? stuffed full of humble pie I imagine. I would post a link but since we got the new and(cough) impro :bang; ved site I am unable to search for shit. :ohno:
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 pm » by Doogle

Crusader wrote:I am positive I read on here not long ago, some people who swore blind that Nibiru was going to collide with Earth today 21/7/12. Well???. Where are they now? stuffed full of humble pie I imagine. I would post a link but since we got the new and(cough) impro :bang; ved site I am unable to search for shit. :ohno:

Holy shit Crusader, haven't you looked up to the sky today?!!?

I might not get time to finish writing this before that fucking great big planet starts to seriously cause havoc.

Maybe, if I'm quick, I've just got enough time to get my dick out and have a wa

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm » by Shaggietrip

Crusader wrote:I am positive I read on here not long ago, some people who swore blind that Nibiru was going to collide with Earth today 21/7/12. Well???. Where are they now? stuffed full of humble pie I imagine. I would post a link but since we got the new and(cough) impro :bang; ved site I am unable to search for shit. :ohno:

Source would be good. Then perhaps your haha would do what you intended it to do.

We are all blind . Some more than others. Talk is cheep as you are trying to point out.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm » by Crusader

As I said Shag I am unable to search since the upgrade
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm » by Shaggietrip

Crusader wrote:As I said Shag I am unable to search since the upgrade

I read what you said. If in fact they believed what they had said at the time you read it. Do you not think they would have posted a count down post so to say? Not trying to piss you off but your post really has no means to an end.

None the less we are still here. It is very hard to interpret what others have written/scribed ect from the past. But to lay your ass on the line for what some think will happen from the past is foolish. On the other hand it is foolish not to listen or learn from the past. :think:

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html